Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Classified Ads Feedback Board (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/467-classified-ads-feedback-board)
-   -   Jamie Vagedes in KY owes me a fucking mint gas tank!!! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/467-classified-ads-feedback-board/261195-jamie-vagedes-ky-owes.html)

stand alone 08-05-2009 12:52 AM

Jamie Vagedes in KY owes me a fucking mint gas tank!!!

this guy swore he was good and had a good rep on here, so we agreed to trade a stunt sprocket (that i had to get custom fucking made, 62 tooth for an f4i) and a 525 chain brand new for a minty f4i gas tank. he rushed the shit out of me to get the stuff to him and then as im waiting on my shit asking for a tracking number he tells me its on its way. then makes up some gay story that UPS screwed up my address and that he was shipping it out overnight next day, so no response and no tank, i text and call him everyday for a week or two then his "girlfriend" says hes in jail and out on the 29th. so i wait till the 29th, nothing, on the 1st he tells me its on its way and some big gay sobb story about crap and that he was "in jail" for doing a wheelie on the highway....... still nothing, no tank and now he wont answer texts or calls, heres his address,

IF SOMEONE GOES AND GETS MY GAS TANK AND PUMP FROM THIS GUY ILL SEND EM $50 PLUS SHIPPING, NO SHIT, VIA PAYPAL .

1418 vidot ct. Covington KY 41011 and if they know him im going to keep posting his address and a reward for the fucking gas tank with pump that he owes me.

JMZ 08-05-2009 02:30 PM

Re: Jamie Vagedes in KY owes me a fucking mint gas tank!!!

:LOL Dude is a fucking squid faggot....He wasnt in jail and cant even ride a fucking wheelie so thats :bs Hes from around my area and if I see him around Ill see what the deal is, also Dat Boi from here knows him and might do the same, ask em....We both feel pretty much the same about em....DO NOT buy shit from this dude hes a fucking liar:cheers

ninjakiller34 08-05-2009 02:44 PM

[QUOTE=stand alone;4069000]
IF SOMEONE GOES AND GETS MY GAS TANK AND PUMP FROM THIS GUY ILL SEND EM $50 PLUS SHIPPING, NO SHIT, VIA PAYPAL .

1418 vidot ct. Covington KY 41011 and if they know him im going to keep posting his address and a reward for the fucking gas tank with pump that he owes me.[/QUOTE]

Thats near Cincinnati. Theres a bunch of Cinncinati boys on here....one being CINCYKILLS. Give him a PM....maybe he can help you out

N2O 08-05-2009 02:46 PM

Great....more theives!

GixxerJamie 08-06-2009 12:10 AM

some needs to visit em and give him a beat down

stand alone 08-06-2009 12:50 AM

[quote=GixxerJamie;4071033]some needs to visit em and give him a beat down[/quote]

+1 sir

Dat_Boi 08-06-2009 02:04 AM

PM'd u sir

stand alone 08-21-2009 10:17 PM

Mr. Dar Boi is a great person!! i finally got my tank and he went to great lengths to help me out. mad respect is deserved. thanks again !!!!!!

PEEROCK 08-21-2009 10:23 PM

[quote=stand alone;4094538]Mr. Dar Boi is a great person!! i finally got my tank and he went to great lengths to help me out. mad respect is deserved. thanks again !!!!!![/quote]good to hear that there are good guys around here :cheers

Dat_Boi 08-27-2009 03:09 PM

[quote=stand alone;4094538]Mr. Dar Boi is a great person!! i finally got my tank and he went to great lengths to help me out. mad respect is deserved. thanks again !!!!!![/quote]

Not a problem sir, Glad u got that shit. It started to get me pissed off towards the end there. Just glad it didnt come down to what i thought it would. I took it as he did it to me, And that made it a little personal.:nono But games over u got ur tank, and i hope its in the condition u thought it was. Lmk if u need anything in the future.:cheers

Yamaha412 08-27-2009 03:12 PM

so dat boi went and retrieved the merch for the guy that never recieved it???. what made you do that? and how smooth did that trasaction go?, i bet he was like WTF....when you showed up

rufio27 08-27-2009 03:26 PM

good to see we have friends that we really don't even actually know. that someone will take on a situation and act like it was their own. good work dat boi:cheers mad props

*Tanus* 08-27-2009 03:30 PM

[QUOTE=Dat_Boi;4102378]Not a problem sir, Glad u got that shit. It started to get me pissed off towards the end there. Just glad it didnt come down to what i thought it would. I took it as he did it to me, And that made it a little personal.:nono But games over u got ur tank, and i hope its in the condition u thought it was. Lmk if u need anything in the future.:cheers[/QUOTE]
:cheers

frayz 08-27-2009 03:45 PM

Haha thats fucking tight :yeah

Dat_Boi 08-27-2009 05:36 PM

Thx guys, It didnt go to well. I gave him a chance to ship it his self and he gave me the run around for 2 or 3 weeks. Every excuses took 3 or 4 days. Finally i just told him i was on my way to his house, and i wanted the tank period. He told me he was somewhere with his girl and family at the time. So i told him id be seeing him real soon. Next thing i know i get a text a couple days later sayin " i got the tank " And Jamie sayin "I shipped the tank" So really it was just some threats and phone calls. I stopped by his house 1 night and reved up. But no one come outside. So its all gravy now. No hard feeling towards Jamie just know not to fuck with him...