Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Classified Ads Feedback Board (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/467-classified-ads-feedback-board)
-   -   crtchrktrcr (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/467-classified-ads-feedback-board/228932-crtchrktrcr.html)

Beto 08-12-2008 03:50 PM

crtchrktrcr

whats up man, why have you been avoiding me. Its been what, almost 2 years and I still havent seen a bit of my money back. Thats some straight bullshit man :nono

guys watch out. It all started around November of 06, I originally bought a fuel pump from him, it never came in and turns out the ups peeps were holding it because it was leaking. I paid about $70 shipped for it, but by the time he told me about what had happened, I had already bought another fuel pump. So I told him he could keep it and just pay me back.

well, a few months later, he offers me a 1000rr front end. All I had to do was give him $400 and we could call the $70 he still owed me even. My dumbass went for it. Being 17 at the time, it was kind of hard to save up $400.

fast forward a few weeks, he said he couldnt find a box or some shit to ship it. Few more weeks go by and he says after looking at the forks, he could tell they were fucked up, so once again he said he'd refund me my money. One thing though, its going to take some time since hes been having a hard time and doesnt have much income. Me being the nice guy I am told him it was cool. So now we're down to $470.

well he winds up selling his f4i, but still no refund. Now fast forward to present time, a few weeks ago he's selling an arai helmet. I told him that he could give it to me and we could call it even. But no, instead he sells it to Crash_AZ. Still NO MONEY.

I've been pm'ing him lately and it seems like hes REALLY avoiding me now. I dont think its that hard to save up $470 after almost 2 years. It'd be nice to see the cash, but I highly doubt he'll ever man up and pay me back. So just thought I'd give a heads up to everyone, dont get fucked like I did :banghead

Beto 08-12-2008 03:59 PM

Re: crtchrktrcr

[url]https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/74-open-forum/223271-i-want-your-opinion.html?highlight=helmet[/url]

Theres the thread where he sold the helmet, notice my post where I put up old pms to prove hes lying. Then he doesnt respond. what an asshole

fiddy pimpin 08-12-2008 05:24 PM

Sorry to hear man. Thats shit sucks when you try to put a lil trust in someone you would normally call a brother. Were all riders here and should be helping not hurting each others game.:banghead Damn shame its gotten to be like this.

JHooD231 08-13-2008 01:45 AM

damn, i used to like that kid too...

k7-600 08-13-2008 01:54 AM

we've all been taken, you're just lucky it was only $470... it's alot at your age I know, but a few years from now 470 won't even pay rent.

Beto 08-13-2008 10:19 AM

[QUOTE=fiddy pimpin;3448259]Sorry to hear man. Thats shit sucks when you try to put a lil trust in someone you would normally call a brother. Were all riders here and should be helping not hurting each others game.:banghead Damn shame its gotten to be like this.[/QUOTE]

for real, it used to be all cool dealing around here. Now I think twice before buying off someone from this site :2cents

[QUOTE=JHooD231;3448915]damn, i used to like that kid too...[/QUOTE]

me too, he seemed like a cool guy

[QUOTE=k7-600;3448924]we've all been taken, you're just lucky it was only $470... it's alot at your age I know, but a few years from now 470 won't even pay rent.[/QUOTE]

yeah, I look at it as a loss and a lesson learned. But it sure would be nice to have that money to pay for my books this college year

3824 08-13-2008 11:07 AM

damn that doesn't sound like him that's fucked up

-SKETCHY- 08-13-2008 11:15 AM

That Sucks Beto.

Trachito 08-13-2008 11:23 AM

that totally sucks. he seemed pretty cool, too.

Zuki750 08-13-2008 11:36 AM

What the fuck, Crotch? Give the man his money.

Joeyblitz 08-13-2008 06:19 PM

Holy shite!, that's scary,cause he wanted to re- finance my mortgage!!!!(during his brief stint amongst the employed) Good thing I did' not bite.

CRA$H AZ 08-13-2008 06:22 PM

crotch is a good guy for 1 so don't let what has happened ruin anyone elses opinion of him.

and don't bring me into this beto.

nags 08-13-2008 06:43 PM

I had a very similiar problem when I dealt with him.

It took a while, but he made it right in the end. Hopefully he does the same for you.

mofat01 08-13-2008 08:06 PM

[QUOTE=CRA$H AZ;3450003]crotch is a good guy for 1 so don't let what has happened ruin anyone elses opinion of him.

and don't bring me into this beto.[/QUOTE]

He doesn't sound like a good guy to me. All it takes is 1 bad rep for me not to buy something off someone.

Ringmaster72 08-14-2008 08:51 PM

[QUOTE=CRA$H AZ;3450003]crotch is a good guy for 1 so don't let what has happened ruin anyone elses opinion of him.

and don't bring me into this beto.[/QUOTE]

How the fuck can he be a good guy ripping people off. That is fucked up, make that shit right, how hard can it be to get up $470 over two years. How about maybe getting a JOB!!!

Beto 08-15-2008 09:28 AM

[QUOTE=nags;3450026]I had a very similiar problem when I dealt with him.

It took a while, but he made it right in the end. Hopefully he does the same for you.[/QUOTE]

man that would be nice. I noticed hes been online twice since I posted this and still no response though :banghead

DURTY 08-15-2008 09:53 AM

its not that he doesnt wanna pay u back, if he had the means im pretty sure he would but unfortunatly for u beto u dealt with a starving man. he needs the money he got from the helmet to pay his rent that is prolly 3 months backed up!!! He really is that broke i guarantee u this much, but for his own welfare i think he should apply himself more then he is (which i have told him this to his face) so that he doesnt end up looking like a douche to his peers!!! again i am confident he will pay u back as soon as his life is in order!!! i know it doesnt make it RIGHT beto cuz u worked hard for ur cash but wats done is done now so, wat would u do??? pay ur rent or live in the streets???

-SKETCHY- 08-15-2008 10:06 AM

[QUOTE=DURTY;3452944]its not that he doesnt wanna pay u back, if he had the means im pretty sure he would but unfortunatly for u beto u dealt with a starving man. he needs the money he got from the helmet to pay his rent that is prolly 3 months backed up!!! He really is that broke i guarantee u this much, but for his own welfare i think he should apply himself more then he is (which i have told him this to his face) so that he doesnt end up looking like a douche to his peers!!! again i am confident he will pay u back as soon as his life is in order!!! i know it doesnt make it RIGHT beto cuz u worked hard for ur cash but wats done is done now so, wat would u do??? pay ur rent or live in the streets???[/QUOTE]

shut up stupid ass:hello

Beto 08-15-2008 10:09 AM

[QUOTE=DURTY;3452944]its not that he doesnt wanna pay u back, if he had the means im pretty sure he would but unfortunatly for u beto u dealt with a starving man. he needs the money he got from the helmet to pay his rent that is prolly 3 months backed up!!! He really is that broke i guarantee u this much, but for his own welfare i think he should apply himself more then he is (which i have told him this to his face) so that he doesnt end up looking like a douche to his peers!!! again i am confident he will pay u back as soon as his life is in order!!! i know it doesnt make it RIGHT beto cuz u worked hard for ur cash but wats done is done now so, wat would u do??? pay ur rent or live in the streets???[/QUOTE]

Pay my rent for sure, and I understand that. What made me post this though is that he just quit keeping in touch with me, that would raise a red flag for anyone in my shoes dont you agree?

I just think its crazy, how hes talking about his iphone and shit, my sister has an iphone and those things arent cheap, so how is it he can afford an iphone but cant pay me back?

what it comes down to is that he just stopped replying to my pms and im's. I never wanted to bring this out because it really did sound like he was having a hard time, and he seemed really cool. But I felt this was necessary because of that.

DURTY 08-15-2008 10:16 AM

[QUOTE=Beto;3452962]Pay my rent for sure, and I understand that. What made me post this though is that he just quit keeping in touch with me, that would raise a red flag for anyone in my shoes dont you agree?

I just think its crazy, how hes talking about his iphone and shit, my sister has an iphone and those things arent cheap, so how is it he can afford an iphone but cant pay me back?

what it comes down to is that he just stopped replying to my pms and im's. I never wanted to bring this out because it really did sound like he was having a hard time, and he seemed really cool. But I felt this was necessary because of that.[/QUOTE]

GOOD POINT!!!!!!

i guess he stopped contacting u outta his on shame which reminded him every time he came in contact with u!?!?!