Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Classified Ads Feedback Board (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/467-classified-ads-feedback-board)
-   -   crtchrktrcr (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/467-classified-ads-feedback-board/228932-crtchrktrcr.html)

DURTY 09-28-2008 12:06 PM

Re: crtchrktrcr

[QUOTE=DURTY-636;3534883]Bwhahahahahaha Kelm just powned that kid :LOL[/QUOTE]

+10000000000000 :cheers

-SKETCHY- 09-28-2008 12:53 PM

that was funny

MiNi GuineA 09-28-2008 06:20 PM

[quote=Kelm;3534472]It's cause stunting is supposed to be a brotherhood, least thats the way it was back in the day. :2cents This isn't eBay you dumb fuck, this is StuntLife and while it may be full of hate some people (Beto and Mike) are old school members like myself, that remember when stunters would do anything they could to help out another stunter. Now it's dumb fucks like YOU that come onto here, and expect to get into business when you don't even have a clue who neither of the people are. I do give a shit what you said, only because your an ignorant fuck (and a squid) that doesn't know when to keep his mouth closed. Bandwagon haters like you disgust me, you piece of shit. :hello[/quote]

I dont give a fuck about you or any of the other winers defending the dick weed who fucked someone. Its a free board I will post when I fucking feel like it , im reacting on principal who gives a shit your tenure here. You screw someone your a dousche:2cents

Who's the ignorant fuck here? I had a screen name here on here in 2002 after moving and shit i lost track and have had several others. I knew some of the "og's" personaly "Tiller" Dan and other R.R. from upstate who moved past here before you were old enough to fucking drive.

Its crash prone dip shits like you that belong behind the register at Mc Donalds, then other ppls shit would not get fucked up b/c you cant control your bike. :hello

Suicidl 09-28-2008 06:28 PM

:argue :FIGHT :nutkick:

[movel]:icp :wrestle [/movel]

-SKETCHY- 09-28-2008 06:53 PM

[QUOTE=MiNi GuineA;3535393]I dont give a fuck about you or any of the other winers defending the dick weed who fucked someone. Its a free board I will post when I fucking feel like it , im reacting on principal who gives a shit your tenure here. You screw someone your a dousche:2cents

Who's the ignorant fuck here? I had a screen name here on here in 2002 after moving and shit i lost track and have had several others. I knew some of the "og's" personaly "Tiller" Dan and other R.R. from upstate who moved past here before you were old enough to fucking drive.

Its crash prone dip shits like you that belong behind the register at Mc Donalds, then other ppls shit would not get fucked up b/c you cant control your bike. :hello[/QUOTE]

Whats your address so I can send you a medal for knowing OG's and all:LOL

Crazy D 09-28-2008 07:07 PM

[QUOTE=Kelm;3534472]It's cause stunting is supposed to be a brotherhood, least thats the way it was back in the day. :2cents This isn't eBay you dumb fuck, this is StuntLife and while it may be full of hate some people (Beto and Mike) are old school members like myself, that remember when stunters would do anything they could to help out another stunter. [/QUOTE] Yes , 2 old school SL people . One burning the other . That kinda makes it worse . And a 2 year inbetween period .

Beto got burned twice for $470 . Are you sticking up for crotchrkrcr for his actions ? Or are you being a llittle hater like this guy is ?

You brought your own hate to yourself . And you actually said you enjoy it . So don't bust on this kid , and act like you are a god and are disgusted .

This kid does have a point . Nobody should be burned . I don't care if it's Shugga burning Nags .

I think i remember you burning somebody out of $150 . You ever pay that off ? Or did mommy pay that for you ? Oh i remember the sob story you layed out during that incident . Yet you had a nice phone and $100 a month cable bill that was ohhh sooo neccesary .

You should be the one who keeps his mouth shut .

Suicidl 09-28-2008 07:12 PM

[QUOTE=Crazy D;3535437]Yes , 2 old school SL people . One burning the other . That kinda makes it worse . And a 2 year inbetween period .

Beto got burned twice for $470 . Are you sticking up for crotchrkrcr for his actions ? Or are you being a llittle hater like this guy is ?

You brought your own hate to yourself . And you actually said you enjoy it . So don't bust on this kid , and act like you are a god and are disgusted .

This kid does have a point . Nobody should be burned . I don't care if it's Shugga burning Nags .

I think i remember you burning somebody out of $150 . You ever pay that off ? Or did mommy pay that for you ? Oh i remember the sob story you layed out during that incident . Yet you had a nice phone and $100 a month cable bill that was ohhh sooo neccesary .

You should be the one who keeps his mouth shut .[/QUOTE]

now its a threesome :LOL

old duffer 09-28-2008 08:11 PM

$125 .

[b][url=http://autoinsurances.wearecares.net]Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance[/url] | [url=autoprotection.wearecares.net]Auto/Moto Protection Today[/url] | [url=trade-in.wearecares.net]FREE Trade-In Quote[/url][/b]

CRA$H AZ 09-28-2008 09:33 PM

OG triple OG's bringin the funk in this thread

:popcorn:

MiNi GuineA 09-28-2008 09:41 PM

[quote=-SKETCHY-;3535427]Whats your address so I can send you a medal for knowing OG's and all:LOL[/quote]
Im not the one tossin it out there mr "Kelm" wants to talk like hes the "og" in this bitch he cant even buy a god damn chugger at the 7-11. Im old im no "og" I started out with my training wheels back in 02 and chose my job over stunting and lost track of the board. Its been 6 years and everyone I knew on SL seems long gone.

I dont see what the fuck it has to do with someone dickin someone over. This kelm fags talking about brother hood, then states this is not ebay? Seems like brothers would not fuck each other dont know what kinda sick fuckin wet dream this dudes stuck in did he have a helmet on when he took this other cat out?

CRA$H AZ 09-28-2008 09:44 PM

[quote=MiNi GuineA;3535684]Im not the one tossin it out there mr "Kelm" wants to talk like hes the "og" in this bitch he cant even buy a god damn chugger at the 7-11. Im old im no "og" I started out with my training wheels back in 02 and chose my job over stunting and lost track of the board. Its been 6 years and everyone I knew on SL seems long gone.

I dont see what the fuck it has to do with someone dickin someone over. This kelm fags talking about brother hood, then states this is not ebay? Seems like brothers would not fuck each other dont know what kinda sick fuckin wet dream this dudes stuck in did he have a helmet on when he took this other cat out?[/quote]

your bike looks like the mexican flag

MiNi GuineA 09-28-2008 09:47 PM

[quote=CRA$H AZ;3535692]your bike looks like the mexican flag[/quote]

thats not even my bike, I got druukk and painted a 600rr on the comp. Mexican flags have that gold eagle with 13 babies underneath, I had pondered the concept but I dont think its gonna happen :LOL

-SKETCHY- 09-28-2008 10:11 PM

this thread is EMO!!!!!!

Greg Mcglynn 09-28-2008 11:21 PM

I read the first page of this. Sounds pretty fckd up to me. I always tell people who owe me money the same thing. Its ok to be broke and not be able to pay.
But what drives me nut is not communicating with the person you owe money to. I don't care how broke you are you can at least call the person and say "I'm broke but I am gonna at pay you 10 dollars a month or something small like that.
It at least shows that you care and are making an effort.

I would never burn anyone on here for the record. If someone is skeptical about me I just send them my ebay link which shows 100% feedback since the year 2000.

crtchrktrcr 11-19-2008 06:13 PM

Beto knows I wouldnt do this on purpose. I do not have a computer or internet.. Kinda hard to communicate.

Mini were you talking about people controlling their bikes? Sweet power wheelie champ. How would you feel about tryin to come and get money from me that doesn't exist..and having your ass beat? Loan me some money and give it a shot.

I got fucking let go again because of budget cuts.. fuckin sucks. I will someday get cash again.

Beto 11-21-2008 12:13 PM

word, like I said, hit me up whenever you got some cash :hello

and dont disappear again! lol

MiNi GuineA 11-21-2008 12:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[quote=crtchrktrcr;3630754]Beto knows I wouldnt do this on purpose. I do not have a computer or internet.. Kinda hard to communicate.

Mini were you talking about people controlling their bikes? Sweet power wheelie champ. How would you feel about tryin to come and get money from me that doesn't exist..and having your ass beat? Loan me some money and give it a shot. [/quote]

[ATTACH]282398[/ATTACH]

[quote=beto;3448073]

guys watch out. It all started around November of 06, I originally bought a fuel pump from him, it never came in and turns out the ups peeps were holding it because it was leaking. I paid about $70 shipped for it, but by the time he told me about what had happened, I had already bought another fuel pump. So I told him he could keep it and just pay me back.

well, a few months later, he offers me a 1000rr front end. All I had to do was give him $400 and we could call the $70 he still owed me even. My dumbass went for it. Being 17 at the time, it was kind of hard to save up $400.

fast forward a few weeks, he said he couldnt find a box or some shit to ship it. Few more weeks go by and he says after looking at the forks, he could tell they were fucked up, so once again he said he'd refund me my money. One thing though, its going to take some time since hes been having a hard time and doesnt have much income. Me being the nice guy I am told him it was cool. So now we're down to $470.

well he winds up selling his f4i, but still no refund. Now fast forward to present time, a few weeks ago he's selling an arai helmet. I told him that he could give it to me and we could call it even. But no, instead he sells it to Crash_AZ. Still NO MONEY.
[/quote]

You get stiffed for $470, he sells a bike, has a helmet, and its been 2 years and your worried about him dissapearing off stuntlife? I think its time to write this one off as a Loss..:2cents

so slow 11-23-2008 06:18 PM

[quote=k7-600;3448924]we've all been taken, you're just lucky it was only $470... it's alot at your age I know, but a few years from now 470 won't even pay rent.[/quote]

hes right. 470 wont pay your rent....... but 475 will cover mine here in ohio

CRASH411MJ 11-23-2008 06:32 PM

punks not payin their bills :whoopass: make me sick. You sure didnt have a problem taking the poor bastards money though did you. Fuck you and your "hard times" times are tough for everybody. Have a good nights rest.

threekidss 11-27-2008 03:02 PM

alright, i'm not on as much as i used to be my drama tolerance has gone way down....... beto, do you need cash or can this be paid off in parts??

reason i ask is i have done a decent amount of business with crotch in the past..... he cant box worth a shit but was honest about condition of stuff ect..... and ALWAYS KEPT ME INFORMED.....(if you boxed better with the fuel pump ups would never had held it...... saran wrap all fuel items!!!)

if we can make you good with parts i will take his debt and clear this up.....he can make it good with me later.

make me wish list......pms are prob best as i get an email saying i have one.....or [email]deviantmotorsports@comcast.net[/email] directly

see, drama over,

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE....... GO GET FAT!!!!!!