Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Classified Ads Feedback Board (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/467-classified-ads-feedback-board)
-   -   Squirrel_12-bad seller (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/467-classified-ads-feedback-board/228259-squirrel_12-bad-seller.html)

Compton82 08-05-2008 11:42 AM

Squirrel_12-bad seller

I sent him the money back on March 31st for an upper he had for sale[URL]https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/464-bike-parts-sale/217094-04-636-parts.html[/URL]. After a month of not hearing anything I sent a message and he said it had got broken and would refund my money. Ok thats cool.

May 1st
[quote=squirrel_12]actually i just found your moneyorder in a stack of shit my step mom was throwing away. she thought it was a cupon! sorry bro i thought you didn't send it tell your last pm then i look into it. i will send you your money back cause the upper is all cracked from when i loaded it for the first time and it was plastic welded and weak you wouln't have wanted it anyways!

sorry bro give me your address so i can send you the money![/quote]
so I waited 2 weeks and still nothing so I sent another pm and got this
[quote=squirrel_12]
fuck me running i forgot!
whats your address again my man sorry

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

ill send you a 100 back since you have been the fucking man with this whole thang thanks bud!
[/quote]

Another month later(June 17) I get
[quote=squirrel_12]
bro i will for sure take care of you! just got back into town from doing a show with kane so ! when i get my check from work on thursday i will send it out then!

whats your number so i can call you and let you know when its on the way cause i will only be around a comp for the next day or so!![/quote]
Then in July I got a pm saying we would meet up at XDL. I was there, he had my number but never called.

[quote=squirrel_12]
xdl your going right???? i might have a show on the east coast next week and wanna kick it in the east tell xdl so i can hit it on the way home!!!!
we should meet up at some point so i can give you the cash ill even bring that upper it can be fixed just wasn't worth 75 at that point ya know!!![/quote]
Just wanted to give a heads up to everyone. I have bought/sold tons of shit on here and never had a complaint, so I guess I was lucky to go this long before having a bad deal.

I doubt I will ever get the money back, but if anyone can get him to send it to me, I will donate all of it the the Sick Innovations fundraiser for Graham.

DECEPTICON13 08-05-2008 12:55 PM

Re: Squirrel_12-bad seller

good luck man

xRYNOx 08-06-2008 04:13 PM

that sucks.he seems like a stand up guy....guess people front in the lots.

Compton82 08-07-2008 03:14 PM

[quote=xRYNOx;3436798]that sucks.he seems like a stand up guy....guess people front in the lots.[/quote]
Yea I knew he was cool with a lot of guys on here, so I figured he would be okay to deal with.

xRYNOx 08-08-2008 04:17 AM

you be fooled quick with that ya know

Compton82 08-20-2008 06:37 PM

yea, lesson learned

Burntz 08-21-2008 07:16 PM

he still owes my friend corey for a sack of some bomb ass shit, and neither kane nor him paid for beer the whole time they were here. At least thats what I was told. He seemed cool for the most part though. I do know he's been on the road with Kane and is prolly hella busy so idk :/

F4EaSyE 09-25-2008 02:36 PM

[quote=Burntz;3464581]he still owes my friend corey for a sack of some bomb ass shit, and neither kane nor him paid for beer the whole time they were here. At least thats what I was told. He seemed cool for the most part though. I do know he's been on the road with Kane and is prolly hella busy so idk :/[/quote]

from what i heard you guys were offering stuff up to them.. and you wouldnt happen to be the kid that was talking mad shit on kane and then when kane came around and everyone left you couldnt get off your knees are you.. typical.. its stunt life.. if you hooked him up on a sac then just expect the favor to be returned next time.. dont bitch about it on here.. :2cents

Compton82 09-25-2008 02:44 PM

I just want an upper or my money back:shruggs

F4EaSyE 09-25-2008 02:46 PM

[quote=Compton82;3529801]I just want an upper or my money back:shruggs[/quote]

i feel ya man.. who knows.. just keep trying and see what he says.. hes been nothing but cool with me..

Compton82 09-25-2008 02:50 PM

I sent him a pm last week trying to see if he just had any spare parts laying around that he could send me that would roughly equal what I sent him. Then atleast I could sell that and get my money back. I have bought and sold 100s of things on here and this is the first time I have got burnt, so I guess it could be worse

F4EaSyE 09-25-2008 02:54 PM

[quote=Compton82;3529816]I sent him a pm last week trying to see if he just had any spare parts laying around that he could send me that would roughly equal what I sent him. Then atleast I could sell that and get my money back. I have bought and sold 100s of things on here and this is the first time I have got burnt, so I guess it could be worse[/quote]

true but his situation has been all over the place for last couple of months, not saying that is any excuse but, knowing him, he would not be trying to fuck you over.. hes not that type of dude.. im sure he will make right of the situation..

xRYNOx 09-25-2008 03:57 PM

fuck it catch him at one of his shows.....he posts shit up all the time on here,take it out his ass,im guessing dude said fuck this guy why do i have to pay him back im stuntin for hep c yaoming

xRYNOx 09-25-2008 03:58 PM

oh ya what ya need compton?i got some misc......

F4EaSyE 09-25-2008 04:00 PM

[quote=xRYNOx;3529950]oh ya what ya need compton?i got some misc......[/quote]

dude your fuckin cluelesss.. shut up.. :banghead

xRYNOx 09-25-2008 04:01 PM

his avatar says he needs 636 parst you fucking squid

F4EaSyE 09-25-2008 05:03 PM

ahhhhhaaaa this ya and i need 636 parts and f4i parts.. duhhh because when you ride you break shit.. now get off the keyboard.. and comptons dick and go out and ride,i will do the same after I get off work.. .. squirrel is a good dude.. I know him personally and he wouldnt do that shit on purpose.. I think you are taking this a lil far ryno.. :nono and btw.. meant to quote you on the first thing you wrote not about the parts.. about catching him at a show..

xRYNOx 09-25-2008 05:25 PM

good dude or not.....dont defend his fuck up.talk about gettin off dicks buddy.shit like this is here so that people dont waste their time and cash with bad sellers and flakes.dont take it to personal....you guys dating or something?

F4EaSyE 09-25-2008 05:27 PM

[quote=xRYNOx;3530179]good dude or not.....dont defend his fuck up.talk about gettin off dicks buddy.shit like this is here so that people dont waste their time and cash with bad sellers and flakes.dont take it to personal....you guys dating or something?[/quote]

no dude, its just that I know he wouldnt be doing that shit on purpose.. he knows its his fuck up if it all went down this way u know.. I was merely defending him because some other squid came in here bringing up a totally different situation that is ridiculous..

xRYNOx 09-25-2008 05:28 PM

well go defend crotch in the other one and tell me and everyone how he is a good guy just down on his luck....