Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Miscellaneous Gear (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/466-miscellaneous-gear)
-   -   3D Sculpted Helmets (NO $#!T) (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/466-miscellaneous-gear/274748-3d-sculpted-helmets-no.html)

MotoHeadGear 03-14-2010 03:39 PM

3D Sculpted Helmets (NO $#!T)

Check out my site at MOTOHEADGEAR.COM
I am finishing a black spiderman helmet and should have some pics up soon. enjoy...

DOKE 03-14-2010 03:45 PM

Re: 3D Sculpted Helmets (NO $#!T)

That skull is very cool. Which brand helmet do you start with?

MotoHeadGear 03-14-2010 03:57 PM

The skull is an Icon helmet, the Diablo is an Arai, The spiderman Im doing now is also an Arai

DOKE 03-14-2010 04:10 PM

[quote=MotoHeadGear;4285660]The skull is an Icon helmet, the Diablo is an Arai, The spiderman Im doing now is also an Arai[/quote]

They look great man

old man roger 03-14-2010 04:16 PM

thats cool

zookiezook 03-16-2010 08:33 PM

shyts are pretty dope .. whats something like that run price wise

Spliff RR 03-17-2010 04:47 PM

Man that shit is awesome I might just have to hit u up i live in Dallas as well !!!!

MotoHeadGear 03-17-2010 11:37 PM

Hells yeah! I wish I could ride more but I spend mucho time gettin these helmets done. Hit me up Spliff

Bklyn 03-19-2010 02:00 AM

what does it run if i send u a lid and want a skull done?

MotoHeadGear 03-19-2010 08:27 AM

[QUOTE=Bklyn;4289161]what does it run if i send u a lid and want a skull done?[/QUOTE]
If you send the lid it will run you around $550 we can work out the specifics.
The skull I have already made is a Icon XL if thats a size you could go with. I would let that one go for $450

zookiezook 03-19-2010 08:57 AM

[quote=MotoHeadGear;4289263]If you send the lid it will run you around $550 we can work out the specifics.
The skull I have already made is a Icon XL if thats a size you could go with. I would let that one go for $450[/quote]
so its cheaper to not send a helmet?:shruggs

MotoHeadGear 03-20-2010 10:07 AM

No, either way, send your helmet or let me know your size and your brand preference and I can go from there. The reason it was cheaper for the skull helmet that I already have made is, it's a finished piece that I already happen to have.
Keep in mind, some helmets may not be suitable for different themes. I take the helmet's shape and weight into consideration along with it's visor's dimensions, Thats why sometimes its easier to work with a new helmet that I know will best suit your chosen theme, be it spiderman, predator, or whatever...

zookiezook 03-20-2010 11:33 AM

[quote=MotoHeadGear;4289933]
Keep in mind, some helmets may not be suitable for different themes. I take the helmet's shape and weight into consideration along with it's visor's dimensions, Thats why sometimes its easier to work with a new helmet that I know will best suit your chosen theme, be it spiderman, predator, or whatever...[/quote]

yea makes sense .. cool ima try and think of a theme or character i like and get back to u .. i want a modular helmet .. i dont know how those would work with your themes but like i said ill get back to you

MotoHeadGear 03-21-2010 04:01 AM

Good, Let me know what you come up with. when I finish the spiderman helmet, Im workin on a chopper helmet that Im adding samurai plates to. I will post those up here

MotoHeadGear 03-21-2010 04:15 AM

Just a quick note, You said you would like to go with a modular helmet. I am going to work up a shoei mod helmet into the Ironman theme. Im installing LED lit eyes and really going for the movie's dimensions. Reflective gold and candy red

KO 03-21-2010 04:42 AM

Dope shit bro

zookiezook 03-21-2010 01:52 PM

yea i like the shoei ones .. not a fan of iron man
have u heard of a guy in the midwest he does the same thing your doing
i was gonna send him a helmet but i guess id rather send it to a fellow stuntlife member
how long do they take to get back .. i kno this guy charges like 400 for a helmet and 700 if u want it within a week

MotoHeadGear 03-22-2010 12:18 AM

Depends on your theme. I spend a lot o time on the details and some would say that cuts into my profit margin, but I really want u guys to enjoy a one of a kind helmet that gets u noticed.(It gets me noticed too) 2-3 weeks once I get the helmet and an agreed theme is made seems to be about my current speed.
By the way, if you know that guy's name in the midwest, let me know. Not many guys doing this sorta thing, probably because of the sculpting time involved.
The green goblin was another idea I think would work for a mod.

MotoHeadGear 03-26-2010 07:18 PM

Im going to try and post the new black spiderman helmet pics on my website today. Go to [COLOR=Cyan][I][B]motoheadgear.com[/B][/I][/COLOR] and let me know what yall think.
Steven

villa76 03-26-2010 07:22 PM

neato!