Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Psychobuells (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/454-psychobuells)
-   -   psycho.fest (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/454-psychobuells/188363-psycho-fest.html)

kirk newcomer 04-26-2007 12:58 AM

psycho.fest

What up, is it still going strong? There are 1.3 million parties for 3 friends bdays, 2 graduations and a bunch of other shit that weekend, cinco de mayo ya know. I remember hearing about all this corporate sponsorship and advertising, but haven't seen one print ad or radio ad. Should I plan a York weekend (bonus Vanilla Ice is at the Hardware bar) I know the nextlevel guys and cycle addiction are doing a show at bigboys toys, I saw that ad. A few people on here are talking about psychofest just want to make sure it's still going to be off the chain..Ps I am, have been and will always be a Vanilla Ice fan.

Red 04-26-2007 11:39 AM

Re: psycho.fest

[QUOTE=kirk newcomer;2735701]Ps I am, have been and will always be a Vanilla Ice fan.[/QUOTE]

Oh.....my........:LOL
It's been a while since I picked on you, so I figured this would be as good of an opportunity as any......Vanilla Ice......jeeze.......

kirk newcomer 04-26-2007 02:41 PM

I had his first "pop rapper" tape his second "cypress hill wanna be" tape and the cd of his" i wish i was limp bizkit" so ya I'm a fan

Any how nobodys really talking about it this year, and of course there is so much going on that weekend.

Red 04-26-2007 02:47 PM

[QUOTE=kirk newcomer;2736580]I had his first "pop rapper" tape his second "cypress hill wanna be" tape and the cd of his" i wish i was limp bizkit" so ya I'm a fan

Any how nobodys really talking about it this year, and of course there is so much going on that weekend.[/QUOTE]

There are a lot of shows going on that weekend...
We'll just have to wait and see with the turnout....:shruggs

kirk newcomer 04-26-2007 03:22 PM

This is what I meant """""""" I also have a great sponsor stepping up to the plate this year to help try to bring more fans to the stands with a very powerful advertising campaign including radio, tv, billboards, and newspaper ads. Bottom line, it will be the well""""""""

I haven't heard squat about it:shruggs Thats not too powerful.

Duke Nukem 04-26-2007 11:10 PM

A1A, Detroit Avenue...............:cheers

GORBO 04-27-2007 12:59 AM

[quote=kirk newcomer;2735701]What up, is it still going strong? There are 1.3 million parties for 3 friends bdays, 2 graduations and a bunch of other shit that weekend, cinco de mayo ya know. I remember hearing about all this corporate sponsorship and advertising, but haven't seen one print ad or radio ad. Should I plan a York weekend (bonus Vanilla Ice is at the Hardware bar) I know the nextlevel guys and cycle addiction are doing a show at bigboys toys, I saw that ad. A few people on here are talking about psychofest just want to make sure it's still going to be off the chain..Ps I am, have been and will always be a Vanilla Ice fan.[/quote]

+10

Red 04-27-2007 08:26 AM

[QUOTE=kirk newcomer;2736682]This is what I meant """""""" I also have a great sponsor stepping up to the plate this year to help try to bring more fans to the stands with a very powerful advertising campaign including radio, tv, billboards, and newspaper ads. Bottom line, it will be the well""""""""

I haven't heard squat about it:shruggs Thats not too powerful.[/QUOTE]

I've seen a billboard near our house on Rt. 30, heading East, near 116. It was pretty cool to see, but that's been it.:shruggs

kirk newcomer 04-28-2007 06:17 AM

Heard about that sign tonight and a big ad on 1057 so my bad there is advertising...

Scotty7one7 05-02-2007 10:34 PM

anyone wanna ride or practice b4 the event????...post up or pm me....ill take out of towners to the spot in york...good times and good riding..

kirk newcomer 05-04-2007 11:03 PM

the spot is sweet as hell, as Borat would say.."very nice"

Scotty7one7 05-05-2007 08:51 AM

kirk u coming out to the inncinerator too?? im meeting john legion, fatboy stunts and his crew(5 guys or so), tiretrauma, and eric and travis and tim from cycle addiction out there....we are going to have our own pfest at the inncinerator...lol....should be some good practice with some new people...im rocking straight tank and nuthing else on my bike cuz my paint didnt get done yet....wait till u see the wwrecked, smashed up tank i got to use today......gues it only matters that it doesnt leak..haha

kirk newcomer 05-06-2007 11:53 PM

How did it go, get soaked?

Red 05-07-2007 01:29 PM

[QUOTE=kirk newcomer;2749940]How did it go, get soaked?[/QUOTE]

Soaked?

It went really good! Good spectator turnout, good riders.....smooth as usual!!

kirk newcomer 05-07-2007 04:36 PM

he said he thought his gas tank was going to leak real bad, pay attention.

Scotty7one7 05-07-2007 05:15 PM

the wrecked tank didnt leak....i took john legion and dirty jersey to the inncinerator saturday afternoon....was a awsome session..everyone was tearing it up...after i left and tim and eric left, ejizzle07 showed up from maryland....he laid out a fast ssO and broke three bones in his ankle..had to get a ambulance.....cops were cool from what i hear...went to pfest saturday....i had fun...i didnt have a bike to ride or show off so i was bummed all weekend....hopefully getting the plastics and tank back on wednesday...all in all was a good weekend....ill def be at pfest next time too....

Red 05-07-2007 06:38 PM

[QUOTE=kirk newcomer;2751055]he said he thought his gas tank was going to leak real bad, pay attention.[/QUOTE]

Ok there Captain Smart Ass!!!:whoopass: :LOL

kirk newcomer 05-08-2007 12:45 AM

Dang does dude need surgery or anything. Hope he heals up quick. Hope my ass heals from the internet spankin red just gave me too.

Red 05-08-2007 04:44 PM

[QUOTE=kirk newcomer;2751715]Dang does dude need surgery or anything. Hope he heals up quick. Hope my ass heals from the internet spankin red just gave me too.[/QUOTE]

I do enjoy handing out a good spanking every now and then....:YEAH