Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Innovative Freestyle (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/452-innovative-freestyle)
-   -   Carlos go crash!! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/452-innovative-freestyle/169021-carlos-go-crash.html)

$ROSS$ 09-17-2006 03:18 AM

Carlos go crash!!

Yep, out killin the streets like always.Just ridin some stand ups side by side and his bike just shut off .Over the bars he went while i was watching from a bikes length away.And on top of that we where right in front of like 30 bikes rolling deep.Glad everyone made it around him ok.Just wanted to put it out there for everyone that cares.Pray for the little non riding bastard.JK Carlos.I think broke wrist, broke ankle,some shit hanging out his knee rash but pretty good i would say for the way he went down it really could have been bad.Not that that isnt bad enough.But i know everyone was looking forward to seeing him kill it in fayetville.But i guess we will have to see that in stuntwars 09 right carlos?Get well soon cuzin.The parkinglot shit is starting to sound real nice.

KellyJoe 09-17-2006 05:01 AM

Re: Carlos go crash!!

get well soon
i know how it feels when it just shuts off
it sucks
holla

$ROSS$ 09-17-2006 01:06 PM

yea i still feel it when i ride from where mine shut off last year it hurts!!!

nsaneobsession 09-18-2006 12:20 AM

sorry to hear it get well soon and bring it to the lots

Marc B 09-18-2006 12:36 AM

That Crap Sucks A55 Hope You Get Well Soon

jcrojas 09-19-2006 03:32 PM

It sucks when your bike just shuts off. Crushed both bones in my lower left arm. Had to have plates and screws put in. Broke my left foot, rash on both knees and had to have a gap stapled shut in my left leg. I have to hop around on a special walker since I can't use my left leg or arm. The worst part of it all was the lack of super hot horny nurses at the hospital.

KellyJoe 09-19-2006 08:18 PM

:lol heavyset older women need lovin too

jcrojas 09-19-2006 08:45 PM

My girl wouldn't leave long enough for me to get a sponge bath from the only hot nurse there (a little thick, but cute face -- any port in a storm).

nsaneobsession 09-19-2006 09:21 PM

[QUOTE=KellyJoe]:lol heavyset older women need lovin too[/QUOTE]
if you feel that way then why are you with 110% fine a55 usda choice meat and not with a big girl.............tell that sexy a55 thing of yours i said high and i miss her...............:LOL :LOL holla player

$ROSS$ 09-20-2006 12:26 AM

:ra-ra :HITIT [QUOTE=jcrojas]My girl wouldn't leave long enough for me to get a sponge bath from the only hot nurse there (a little thick, but cute face -- any port in a storm).[/QUOTE]
That shits funny.:LOL Long as it dont get too stormy:aplaya:ra-ra :HITIT

Kelly954 09-20-2006 02:53 AM

:NONONO Hate to hear that Carlos!! Hope you heal up fast!! Crashing sucks!!! :banghead

jcrojas 09-20-2006 09:28 AM

I'm not riding next September. Last September I was laid up with 6 broken ribs, a punctured lung, and a broken collar bone. Now this. I'm never going to get better taking off 2-3 months at a time. I need a new hobby. Maybe skydiving or BASE jumping is safer...

loko 09-20-2006 08:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
That sukkS baLLs mAN!!
GOD dO I know how crashing SUKKS!!! :banghead
....GET WELL SOON!!:YEAH

jcrojas 09-20-2006 10:14 PM

My bike just slid. Only broke the upper, headlight mount, and ramair tube. Nothing a few zipties can't fix. No cage, no sliders, no major damage.

Wheeliest 09-20-2006 10:36 PM

is that a SRAD? theres ur problem.

jcrojas 09-20-2006 10:51 PM

Not mine, but that SRAD took a beating, didn't it?. I crashed my 03 636 street bike with no cage or sliders. The bike isn't as fragile as I thought (except for the sorry-ass ram air tube).

$ROSS$ 09-21-2006 09:27 PM

And the fact that its a Kawi.:nono :monkey :scooter Honda :YEAH

Marc B 09-22-2006 03:36 AM

[QUOTE=nsaneobsession]if you feel that way then why are you with 110% fine a55 usda choice meat and not with a big girl.............tell that sexy a55 thing of yours i said high and i miss her...............:LOL :LOL holla player[/QUOTE]
SHE IS FINE:HITIT :LOL :LOL

jcrojas 09-24-2006 04:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is how hard it is just to shower with casts on your arm and leg...

ahenry 09-24-2006 10:15 PM

[quote=jcrojas]This is how hard it is just to shower with casts on your arm and leg...[/quote]

Damn that does look challenging, sorry to hear that bro.