Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Discussion Polls Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/451-stunt-discussion-polls-forum)
-   -   dirtbike stunting or not (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/451-stunt-discussion-polls-forum/142648-dirtbike-stunting-not.html)

3824 03-21-2006 12:15 PM

Re: dirtbike stunting or not

[QUOTE=GundamnitPete]of course it's different, but once again talk to M1guh, stunted 125's and fiddies and his 2nd day on a streetbike he was doing circles. not to mention the many riders who 12 thier first day thanks to fiddy experience.[/QUOTE]

petey you know you're my homie ... but I don't agree ... as a matter of fact if you want to see for yourself you can try wheelieing my f4i this weekend.

FSPalex 03-21-2006 02:12 PM

[QUOTE=scott3824]petey you know you're my homie ... but I don't agree ... as a matter of fact if you want to see for yourself you can try wheelieing my f4i this weekend.[/QUOTE]

yea get pete on a big bike and i know he will shut his mouth immediately. :fiddy :YEAH

oh and ps-make sure u film!

3824 03-21-2006 02:15 PM

the dirtbikes did help me though - i'm not saying they didn't ... but it is different

GundamnitPete 03-21-2006 02:40 PM

[QUOTE=FSPalex]yea get pete on a big bike and i know he will shut his mouth immediately. :fiddy :YEAH

oh and ps-make sure u film![/QUOTE]

yer a dumbass, i've ridden a R6, 929, and F4i.

GundamnitPete 03-21-2006 02:41 PM

[QUOTE=scott3824]petey you know you're my homie ... but I don't agree ... as a matter of fact if you want to see for yourself you can try wheelieing my f4i this weekend.[/QUOTE]

i never said it was nearly as responsive, but as i stated you cannot whack the thorrtle like you do on a 50, when in a higher gear. you will end up on your ass.

FSPalex 03-21-2006 02:45 PM

[QUOTE=GundamnitPete]yer a dumbass, i've ridden a R6, 929, and F4i.[/QUOTE]

wow good for you now stunt one and tell me how similar the throttle response is.

dumbass.

GundamnitPete 03-21-2006 02:46 PM

[QUOTE=FSPalex]wow good for you now stunt one and tell me how similar the throttle response is.

dumbass.[/QUOTE]

ssssssssssssssshhhh.....go hold a camera you triple platinum groupie

FSPalex 03-21-2006 02:56 PM

fvck you faggot. i'll smack your mustache off your peanut head. :LOL

GundamnitPete 03-21-2006 02:58 PM

[QUOTE=FSPalex]fvck you faggot. i'll smack your mustache off your peanut head. :LOL[/QUOTE]

hahahahah, looks like big bad alex has a soft spot(and not the one that foxgirl was after) :laughing :laughing :laughing

3824 03-21-2006 03:01 PM

[QUOTE=GundamnitPete]hahahahah, looks like big bad alex has a soft spot(and not the one that foxgirl was after) :laughing :laughing :laughing[/QUOTE]

sorry alex but thats funny

FSPalex 03-21-2006 03:10 PM

[QUOTE=scott3824]sorry alex but thats funny[/QUOTE]

its ok. :shruggs i know i can ride and right now im filming because i dont have a bike. My clips are going into dvds and get positive response from anyone that sees it. And foxgirl was merely 1 page and my sexlife book while pete is still trying to figure out which hole is what.

and ps im still right about the throttle response thing. :YEAH

GundamnitPete 03-21-2006 03:14 PM

[QUOTE=FSPalex]My clips are going into dvds and get positive response from anyone that sees it.[/QUOTE]
hey wow mine too, except i'm acccautly IN the DVD, riding on something :2cents

[QUOTE]
and ps im still right about the throttle response thing. :YEAH[/QUOTE]

WTF are you talking about? i said they were way more responsive time and time again, and your own TEAMMATE (who rides 100 times better than you) said dirtbikes do teach you soem throttle control. i don't see your arguement here :shruggs

FSPalex 03-21-2006 03:23 PM

first off dont compare your riding to me, youve never stunted a real bike before. dont get ****y because you can wheelie a 100. i was scraping a 100 3 years ago. I had to sell my 600rr for "real life" reasons, IE. i live on my own and have bills. Good for you making it into a clip for riding a bicycle, but youre just a sideshow act, like quads and other garbage. youre young, you have a big mouth, but your a damn cool kid. now stop trying to compare yourself to me and get real because you dont shit about me, PETE.

NINER 03-21-2006 03:24 PM

Once you get the motor freshened up it will teach you a little more throttle control. It is like an oversized fiddy right now.:2cents

GundamnitPete 03-21-2006 03:25 PM

[QUOTE=FSPalex]first off dont compare your riding to me, youve never stunted a real bike before. dont get ****y because you can wheelie a 100. i was scraping a 100 3 years ago. I had to sell my 600rr for "real life" reasons, IE. i live on my own and have bills. Good for you making it into a clip for riding a bicycle, but youre just a sideshow act, like quads and other garbage. youre young, you have a big mouth, but your a damn cool kid. now stop trying to compare yourself to me and [b]get real because you dont shit about me[/b], PETE.[/QUOTE]

and what exactly do you know about me that allows you to compare yourself to me?????:shruggs

GundamnitPete 03-21-2006 03:29 PM

[QUOTE=GundamnitPete]and what exactly do you know about me that allows you to compare yourself to me?????:shruggs[/QUOTE]

what i'm saying here is if you don't want me to compare myself to you, don't compare yourself to me, that jsut invites it.

3824 03-21-2006 03:35 PM

lets calm down here kids

thehate. 03-21-2006 10:33 PM

middleschooler 03-21-2006 11:24 PM

11 12....

GundamnitPete 03-21-2006 11:26 PM

[QUOTE=scott3824]lets calm down here kids[/QUOTE]

"sometimes i do that tho, i'll step away and just breathe for a second...."