Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   About Racing, For Racers (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/446-about-racing-racers)
-   -   Louden (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/446-about-racing-racers/176928-louden.html)

bonesRR 12-20-2006 11:09 PM

Louden

Anybody on here ride or race at louden???

hessogood 01-17-2007 10:52 AM

Re: Louden

I do.

bonesRR 01-17-2007 11:20 PM

coo....do u race or do track days?

hessogood 01-18-2007 02:22 PM

I've done about 80 races there. And maybe 5 trackdays.

bonesRR 01-18-2007 05:53 PM

nice....Yea i just started last year...its a blast....do u know the kid that got real fugged up in the oil spill crash in oct. I heard hes from boston...

hessogood 01-25-2007 12:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=bonesRR;2569419]nice....Yea i just started last year...its a blast....do u know the kid that got real fugged up in the oil spill crash in oct. I heard hes from boston...[/QUOTE]

We call him Jersey, his name is Chris Orcutt. I've known him for a while and he pits with our crew. He's from CT. He had some major injuries and had to have his spleen removed but he's doing great now. We organized a lot of fundraisers for him and even went as high as getting roadracing world and red bull in on it helping us out and Peter Kates of GMD Computrack doing a lot of free labor on his bike. I think we got in the area of $5000 clams to him. He will be out there next season I bought him a nice new Arai to make sure he is.

[ATTACH]320813[/ATTACH]

bonesRR 01-25-2007 07:49 PM

thats cool u guys did that for him... my buddy George (ex107) was also in that wreck...just a broken hand and a busted up 06' gsxr 750 though. I assume yer an expert...what # are U...I got my expert plate at the end of last year and if yer running 600's i'll prob. be in some races with u.

hessogood 01-26-2007 09:41 AM

Number 949. I used to pit by the tunnel but I'll be in the Garage next to GMD this year.
[img]http://x1.putfile.com/8/22219254576.jpg[/img]

pigs01GSXR2 01-26-2007 09:48 AM

Hey, Heesogood you know my bud Keith M. i also had Peter set up my last gixxer and it was the shit. Peter is a good guy and very very sick with the bikes.......If there is any track days let me know I would love to get back into the track.........never had the money to do it right so now I do...:YEAH

bonesRR 01-26-2007 02:10 PM

im in garage #1

hessogood 01-30-2007 09:28 AM

[QUOTE=pigs01GSXR2;2584098]Hey, Heesogood you know my bud Keith M. i also had Peter set up my last gixxer and it was the shit. Peter is a good guy and very very sick with the bikes.......If there is any track days let me know I would love to get back into the track.........never had the money to do it right so now I do...:YEAH[/QUOTE]

I'll be instructing for tony's trackdays this year. He has a lot of dates setup. Go to [url]www.tonystrackdays.com[/url] and check it out. Let him know I sent you over. Bring Keith up with you too!

pigs01GSXR2 01-30-2007 12:02 PM

[QUOTE=hessogood;2590385]I'll be instructing for tony's trackdays this year. He has a lot of dates setup. Go to [url]www.tonystrackdays.com[/url] and check it out. Let him know I sent you over. Bring Keith up with you too![/QUOTE]

Kman and I moved to FLA for riding and I had to move back for wrk and make some money but I will def take you up on the track days or anything....i just wanna get faster and still keep the paint on the plastics.............app it and let me know if you ever wanna ride in the spring. ogh and Kman is still in FLA so if you ever wanna stay in Daytona he is always open for visitors....i can pm you his cell...

hessogood 01-30-2007 12:59 PM

[QUOTE=pigs01GSXR2;2590652]Kman and I moved to FLA for riding and I had to move back for wrk and make some money but I will def take you up on the track days or anything....i just wanna get faster and still keep the paint on the plastics.............app it and let me know if you ever wanna ride in the spring. ogh and Kman is still in FLA so if you ever wanna stay in Daytona he is always open for visitors....i can pm you his cell...[/QUOTE]

I don't know if I'll be racing daytona this year. March is out but the Race of champions in october might be possible. I'm always up for riding, I'll be out in early spring. I can also let you know what event's I'll be at and instructing when I get that figured out. I'll be at the May date just putting down some practice laps, but that's all I've confirmed so far. Tell Keith I said hi when you talk to him.

pigs01GSXR2 02-02-2007 07:01 AM

I will tell kman you said whats up and i will be up for Riding any time in da spring...thanks