Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Service, Repair, and Maintenance (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/444-service-repair-maintenance)
-   -   coolant leaking and coolant bottle bubling. (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/444-service-repair-maintenance/208217-coolant-leaking-coolant-bottle.html)

daking 12-04-2007 11:09 PM

coolant leaking and coolant bottle bubling.

hey guys well my bike koolant is leaking from da over run tube its spewing an runing like crazy. once da bike is on its constantly spewing then after a while the coolant starts to heat up an bcum hot as hell, and its just spewing an heat smoke is also cumn from the tubes, so i keep checking my gauge to make sure it wasnt over heating but it was just about half a lil over towards the heat way, so i turn my bike off bcuz its getting real hot and constantly runnin, so i hear bubling and its my coolant bottle heating up and bubling u can hear it bubling. what could b the cause of that sort of thing what could b wrong?

xxMICKEYxx 12-05-2007 12:25 AM

Re: coolant leaking and coolant bottle bubling.

u needs 2 pressa test yo radiata n find wurr da leak be comin from

xxMICKEYxx 12-05-2007 12:29 AM

also check the seal on the cap and see if it's damaged. then pressure test the cap.

50Outlaw 12-05-2007 12:48 AM

[QUOTE=daking;3049593]hey guys well my bike koolant is leaking from da over run tube its spewing an runing like crazy. once da bike is on its constantly spewing then after a while the coolant starts to heat up an bcum hot as hell, and its just spewing an heat smoke is also cumn from the tubes, so i keep checking my gauge to make sure it wasnt over heating but it was just about half a lil over towards the heat way, so i turn my bike off bcuz its getting real hot and constantly runnin, so i hear bubling and its my coolant bottle heating up and bubling u can hear it bubling. what could b the cause of that sort of thing what could b wrong?[/QUOTE]

also, stop drinking the coolant and apoligize to anyone that read this and actualy tried to make since of it.... i know im stupider for tryin to read the first 2 lines.....:banghead :banghead :banghead

xxMICKEYxx 12-05-2007 12:51 AM

[quote=50Outlaw;3049795]also, stop drinking the coolant and apoligize to anyone that read this and actualy tried to make since of it.... i know im stupider for tryin to read the first 2 lines.....:banghead :banghead :banghead[/quote]
:lol :lol :lol :lol

Re-Micks 12-05-2007 01:56 AM

koolant? o you mean Koolaid

o that lime green flavor is de-lish!

:LOL

SliverR6 12-05-2007 06:31 AM

[QUOTE=xxMICKEYxx;3049755]u needs 2 pressa test yo radiata n find wurr da leak be comin from[/QUOTE]

LOL.

OneUpMoto 12-05-2007 07:56 AM

Blown head gasket.