Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Bikes: For Sale (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/44-bikes-sale)
-   -   pocket bikes for sale (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/44-bikes-sale/55609-pocket-bikes-sale.html)

Rodyowen 01-21-2004 12:52 PM

pocket bikes for sale

just got these bikes about a week ago. havent even used a full tank of gas. they are so much fun to ride, but unfortunately i need some cash now. retail price is $1500 each and ill take $1000 each. my loss is your gain. any questions or for pics, pm me. i live in the corpus shristi area, but can ship for additional $75. one is red and one is black. havent enen put the stickers on them yet. will give you the stickers and the stand and everything i got with the bikes. also advertizing locally. get them while you can, at this price they wont last long.

POS 01-21-2004 08:12 PM

Re: pocket bikes for sale

[QUOTE=Rodyowen]just got these bikes about a week ago. havent even used a full tank of gas. they are so much fun to ride, but unfortunately i need some cash now. retail price is $1500 each and ill take $1000 each. my loss is your gain. any questions or for pics, pm me. i live in the corpus shristi area, but can ship for additional $75. one is red and one is black. havent enen put the stickers on them yet. will give you the stickers and the stand and everything i got with the bikes. also advertizing locally. get them while you can, at this price they wont last long.[/QUOTE]

can one be shipped to Mass for 75? and do u have any pix??? i am really interested and do u have paypal ?let me know asap

Rodyowen 01-22-2004 10:06 AM

they can be shipped anywhere in the us for $75. i dont have any pics up right now, but will have some this afternoon. i do have paypal and i will ship in the original boxes that they came in.

Rodyowen 01-22-2004 06:26 PM

2 Attachment(s)
heres the pics. i know they arent the best, but its all i could get. thanks for looking.

Jope 01-23-2004 01:24 AM

you got those off ebay for 500

Rodyowen 01-23-2004 12:29 PM

[QUOTE=Jope-K]you got those off ebay for 500[/QUOTE]
actually i ordered them from bargainmailorders.com before they went on sale. i paid retail price for them and had to wait about a month for them to come in from back order. so dont try to start shit and make accusations about something if you dont have a clue about what really went on.

Jope 01-23-2004 12:39 PM

[QUOTE=Rodyowen]actually i ordered them from bargainmailorders.com before they went on sale. i paid retail price for them and had to wait about a month for them to come in from back order. so dont try to start shit and make accusations about something if you dont have a clue about what really went on.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't accusing you of anything it was a comment, I saw someone post something about bikes exactly the same on ebay for 500 bucks, sorry bro, not trying to start shit, you might want to check it out if you want to keep one for yourself. :cheers

ChalupaKev 01-26-2004 11:01 PM

you trade me both of those bikes and some cash and i will trade you my 04CRF50...those are goin for $395 on ebay...and they have sticker kits on em....

Rodyowen 01-27-2004 06:10 AM

how much cash?

Rodyowen 01-30-2004 02:00 PM

come on, somebody wants a pocket bike. hit me up and we will work somethin out.

Road Hazard™ 01-31-2004 10:46 AM

[QUOTE=Rodyowen]come on, somebody wants a pocket bike. hit me up and we will work somethin out.[/QUOTE]
:2cents Not for 1,000 dollars, when you can get a set of 3 for 1299.00 on ebay shipped :nono :nono :LOL :hello