Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   United Kingdom (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/435-united-kingdom)
-   -   just been done by the 5.O (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/435-united-kingdom/197133-just-been-done-5-a.html)

Amateurs-tim 08-02-2007 06:24 PM

just been done by the 5.O

Was going down kingsland rd in london and 2 bike cops pulled me over they went over the whole bike, had to get my mate to pick me up in the end as they gave me a form makin me get the bike MOT'ed again.

done me for
rear tyre
and the brake lever cos it was cut down

inicators and mirrors were not on the bike aswell:nono

They had me there for 2 hrs waiting for another cop to come down to tell them it wasnt rd legal aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh:banghead

Righteous 1 08-02-2007 06:27 PM

Re: just been done by the 5.O

Shitty..........FTP!

keithkeith 08-02-2007 07:16 PM

that fucking sucks tim makes you wonder if there that petty during the rest of there lives stupid [SIZE=4]cunts[/SIZE][SIZE=7] [COLOR=#ff0000]FTP[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Goose1000 08-02-2007 08:40 PM

fcuking hell, I know a friendly MOT place in London if you need it, pm me and I will give you their details.

Adzzz 08-03-2007 04:02 AM

Total wankers!

They pulled in my spot the other night when i was wheeling and i sat it down right in front of there motor!

They couldnt do shit cos i got permission and its private! Was so cool just to carry on stunting!

FTP.....

Nick Storm 08-03-2007 05:12 AM

wankers!! suprised they can make u re-mot it! there' plenty more sueful stuff they should be getting on with. lazy, easy target hitting scum bags

can't say I blame them mate, I mean you should really have a vanity mirror on the bike - you never know when you night need to trim some nose hair :LOL

GHOSTIE 08-03-2007 05:31 AM

and people wonder why i dont stop! all they wana do is fuck ur shit up and take your license.

FTP

vandal34 08-03-2007 07:06 AM

Thats really not good tim. I wonder what else was going on for 2hrs that they held ya for? Prob the odd bank robbery etc. Nowt serious. I also wonder how much of tax payers money that cost having to call out another cop,having two cop bikes sitting there doing nowt for 2 hours etc etc and all for what????????? f****king Pigs.

Joe87 08-03-2007 07:49 AM

man thats shitty :(

FTP

LOL at adz, he couldnt decide whether to run or not :LOL

Goodluckmonkey 08-03-2007 11:51 AM

It's fucking stupid. I also got a rectification notice a few years back. Tail-light bulb, and a tyre that was supposedley under the limit, but actually wasn't.

They're useless jobsworths with an over-inflated sense of self importance.
They need to stop being so fucking lazy and go catch some real criminals.

kolour-me-carbo 08-03-2007 12:26 PM

Get a day-time MOT for the street, don't need lites n 'cators. just a stoplamp that works for both levers.
No useful :2cents for tyres tho.

ant... 08-03-2007 12:27 PM

Traffic cops are like Nazzi's

Sparks! 08-03-2007 01:01 PM

I got a rectification notice as well last year for a rear indicator lens missing..

couldn't complain though as I HAD just wheelied all the way down the road towards him, on a public road... :YEAH :LOL

got off lucky I guess that time.

glingglo 08-03-2007 04:38 PM

i better not get started!!!!

unlucky Tim, i'm sorry you had to go through all that time wasting bullshit...

i read in MCN this week an old boy pulled out in front of two bikers, his fault he killed one of them, he got a 9 month ban.

i got 3 year ban, retake tests and 200 hours C/S....... for two sit down wheelies............ makes lots o sense don't it?

Maybe i should have bought a car and killed someone i would be much better off.

it will always be like this in our country cos the majority vote are people who are:[SIZE="5"]LAZY, PASSIONLESS, UNDERACHIEVING, BITTER, RESENTFULL, ILL MINDED, PERVERTED, BIGGOTED, SLAVES AND COWARDS WHOS DREAMS AND ASSPIRATIONS WILL NEVER BE MET BECAUSE THEY ARE ALWAYS IN A QUEUE SOMEWHERE WAITING TO BE FED, WAITING FOR THEIR PENSION, WAITING FOR THEIR PROMOTION, FOR THEIR LOTTERY TICKET, FOR THEIR DENT TO BE BUFFED OUT.....WAITING TO DIE SAFELY[/SIZE]

TOBY- 08-03-2007 04:45 PM

^^yeah what he said

-Ludo 08-03-2007 05:13 PM

At the end of the day, we are easy money for them. Why try and work for there money if they can toss it off and bust bikers for having a bike:shruggs :bs

deviantvideos 08-03-2007 05:16 PM

[QUOTE=glingglo;2875581]i better not get started!!!!

i read in MCN this week an old boy pulled out in front of two bikers, his fault he killed one of them, he got a 9 month ban.

i got 3 year ban, retake tests and 200 hours C/S....... for two sit down wheelies............ makes lots o sense don't it?

it will always be like this in our country cos the majority vote are people who are:[SIZE="5"]LAZY, PASSIONLESS, UNDERACHIEVING, BITTER, RESENTFULL, ILL MINDED, PERVERTED, BIGGOTED, SLAVES AND COWARDS WHOS DREAMS AND ASSPIRATIONS WILL NEVER BE MET BECAUSE THEY ARE ALWAYS IN A QUEUE SOMEWHERE WAITING TO BE FED, WAITING FOR THEIR PENSION, WAITING FOR THEIR PROMOTION, FOR THEIR LOTTERY TICKET, FOR THEIR DENT TO BE BUFFED OUT.....WAITING TO DIE SAFELY[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

not that your bitter/perverted or ill minded glyn!

:LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :nono

izit 08-03-2007 06:34 PM

[QUOTE=glingglo;2875581]i better not get started!!!!

it will always be like this in our country cos the majority vote are people who are:[SIZE="5"]LAZY, PASSIONLESS, UNDERACHIEVING, BITTER, RESENTFULL, ILL MINDED, PERVERTED, BIGGOTED, SLAVES AND COWARDS WHOS DREAMS AND ASSPIRATIONS WILL NEVER BE MET BECAUSE THEY ARE ALWAYS IN A QUEUE SOMEWHERE WAITING TO BE FED, WAITING FOR THEIR PENSION, WAITING FOR THEIR PROMOTION, FOR THEIR LOTTERY TICKET, FOR THEIR DENT TO BE BUFFED OUT.....WAITING TO DIE SAFELY[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Nail on head springs to mind

Amateurs-tim 08-04-2007 07:02 AM

Yeah thanks guys, think I need a proper rd bike instead of using my stunt one !

Urban Terrorist 08-04-2007 11:47 AM

Just get a polish number plate and don't stop:LOL :LOL