Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Quad / ATV Riders (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/41-quad-atv-riders)
-   -   Me + 400EX = NO HANDERS! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/41-quad-atv-riders/5010-me-400ex-no-handers.html)

Jay Carnes 12-07-2002 10:25 AM

Me + 400EX = NO HANDERS!

After only trying for 10 minutes last night, I was banging out no handers in 1st gear. Im gonna try em in 2nd today So i can roll it further.

This EX is a balance machine, I can creep a wheelie & stop the Mother F'r and balance it @ 11:30 at a stop, and when it starts to come down use alittle clutch work & balance it again.

In my street I was banging out switch back - 1 handed donuts.

I love snow riding. I was out in my snow covered street, still banging wheelies up. Who 12 oclocks in the snow? THIS GUY!

I just need my scrape plate & im set.

PEACE!

skinny 12-07-2002 10:41 AM

Cool

Sounds like you are likin the 400! Do you have a stock pipe still?

Check your pm's

Jay Carnes 12-07-2002 11:56 AM

yeah man, im rockin' the stock pipe. Silent but deadly. i ride infront of my house @! night so it pays to be quiet. Was out there till 10.30 last night. my poor neighbors dont even call the cops. they are affraid!!!!!:bs

Still can't believe the EX idles on the 12 bar. Raptor once you hit the 12 you have to WORK that bitch to keep it runnning.

sclevela 12-07-2002 01:16 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by 1000ceecee [/i]
[B]yeah man, im rockin' the stock pipe. Silent but deadly. i ride infront of my house @! night so it pays to be quiet. Was out there till 10.30 last night. my poor neighbors dont even call the cops. they are affraid!!!!!:bs

Still can't believe the EX idles on the 12 bar. Raptor once you hit the 12 you have to WORK that bitch to keep it runnning. [/B][/QUOTE]

so im guess that raptor gets the heave any day now then.........no need to wait any longer sell it now and u got the loot for stuntwars (hint,hint,hintt:devil )

vtwoodrider 12-08-2002 07:27 PM

Nice pics! its hard to believe my quad looked like that a few months ago. and by the way i 12 o clock in the snow seeings how there is a foot of it at my house..... second gear no handers are where its at first gear dosnt go long enough in the air...also in the snow try some skitchin i havent mastered it, but still fun as hell

AdrenalneJnky 12-09-2002 01:34 AM

cvboyz ~

just checked out ya site..nice stuff !

hope to have sumthing like that put together soon....

1000ceecee: glad to here u like the 400 cant wait to get one...banshee doesnt like that stunting that much...400;s r a blast..take it over the z ne day..

Jay Carnes 12-09-2002 10:21 AM

master the banshee - you'll get on the 400 & tear the hell out of it.

Ican't believe i stunted anything else but one. The thing floats.

Wheelie machine. I just droped 2 teeth in the front, now its an all out stunt quad!

Hazen 12-09-2002 12:49 PM

Hmmm...

Hmmm, I wonder...
Will we be seeing any switchback no-handed manuals??? Might have to put the 400 back together and go play in the snow...
:bs
-Hazen

Jay Carnes 12-09-2002 01:04 PM

I had one handed switch back donuts yesterday - but im sure not coordinated enough to bang off switch back 1 handed wheelies. My brain will catch fire.:flamed

jdagsxr 12-09-2002 06:18 PM

:p as i said in a post long agp, the 400ex is by far better than the raptor. never a stall with just a little gas... glad u like it....:twofinger

JAY 12-09-2002 07:14 PM

HOW ABOUT THE 1 HANDED APE HANGER

1 Attachment(s)
THIS IS A BAD PIC, BUT MY EX IS ALL BANGED UP SO IT WILL BE A WHILE BEFORE I CAN GET A BETTER ONE.

vtwoodrider 12-09-2002 07:25 PM

mint

you ah getting back on that thing once your doing the 1 hander? sweet pic ..cept you gotta ride in the daylight some time

JAY 12-09-2002 07:30 PM

I KNOW BUT I LIKE THE SPARKS IT MAKES A NIGHT

JAY 12-09-2002 07:33 PM

IF I HAD ANY CLUE AS TO HOW TO WORK THIS DAMN COMPUTER I WOULD POST SOME VIDEO CLIPS. I GOT A SHIT LOAD OF DAYTIME FOOTAGE.

sclevela 12-09-2002 10:16 PM

what in the hellllllllllllllllllllllllllll [SIZE=4]holy bajezuz[/SIZE] (yeah i love that sayin never actually say it just love the way it looks inprint) howd u get back on after that???????????????

AdrenalneJnky 12-09-2002 11:10 PM

CANT WAIT TO GET A 400EX !!!! also cant wait to stunt the banshee gonna change teeth but not sure what to use in it? honeslty havent even tried to stunt the banshee always using little 90 quad or the Z...should b a blast....

yah how the hell did u get back on that thing?

Jay Carnes 12-10-2002 10:09 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JAY [/i]
[B]IF I HAD ANY CLUE AS TO HOW TO WORK THIS DAMN COMPUTER I WOULD POST SOME VIDEO CLIPS. I GOT A SHIT LOAD OF DAYTIME FOOTAGE. [/B][/QUOTE]

yo Jay, Ive got a ton of web space I can host those video's on. email em to [email]slammed95impss@aol.com[/email] and I'll host em up!

and a 1 handed apehanger? Do you always have to make us look that bad! haha, just kiddin - that shit is bad ass.

-Drew- 12-10-2002 01:27 PM

1000ceecee???

What's up player? Before I left for CO, you were planning on getting a Z. What happened?? Do you still have the raptor? What year is the ex and glad to see you like it!

-Andrew

Jay Carnes 12-10-2002 02:45 PM

Re: 1000ceecee???

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by CVBz [/i]
[B]What's up player? Before I left for CO, you were planning on getting a Z. What happened?? Do you still have the raptor? What year is the ex and glad to see you like it!

-Andrew [/B][/QUOTE]

bought a 2002 400 ex for only 3,800 so i had to pick it up. Lowest i could get a Z out the door was 5,550 out teh door. so i saved som bucks. Still got my raptor - dont know what im doing w/ that thing.

the 400 stunts like a MO FO.

later!