Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Quad / ATV Riders (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/41-quad-atv-riders)
-   -   Ok Ok Ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/41-quad-atv-riders/103356-ok-ok-ok.html)

alfmoney 12-07-2004 11:47 AM

Ok Ok Ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No More Stuntlife 4 Me, I Feel Like Im In Kindergarden, No One Can Take A Joke In Here And Its No Fun Anymore Instead Of Coming Back With A Comeback 4 Me 2 Shut Me Up You All Gang Up And Complain On Why I Think Im So Great. First Of All I Never Said I Was I Guess U Just Take That From The Videos. I Make Smart Ass Comments About Being The Best Out There I MAY Or May Not Be But In My Opinion We Just Have The Best Video So Far I Just Say These Things To Get U Guys To Make Another Video Of Something Better So I Can Step Up My Game Not To Put Anybody Down But U Guys Really Really Take This Shit Serious

Example U Guys Talk Shit All Day About Me Havin A Handbrake Do I Give A Fcuk, No And I Never Will I Might Post Comebacks And Defend Me Havin A Handbrake But Ill Never Take It Off Cause All U Think Its Gay.

Cocky Attitude Maybe Its Called A Sense Of Humor, Something U Guys Should Invest In Getting, Cause If A Bunch Of 20 Year Old Kids Cant Cut On Eachother Without Takin It 2 Heart, Thats Crazy.

Corny 12-07-2004 11:52 AM

Re: Ok Ok Ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good - bye.

stuntn247 12-07-2004 12:20 PM

[QUOTE=alfmoney]No More Stuntlife 4 Me, [/QUOTE]
:cheers :YEAH :twofinger :laughing :WOOOOT:
:LOL bye :twofinger

-Drew- 12-07-2004 12:25 PM

:WOOOOT: :xmas: :mullet :ra-ra :THANKS: :Dsmile :DRUNK :santa :group :band2

theKFX400(king) 12-07-2004 12:44 PM

[QUOTE=CVBz]:WOOOOT: :xmas: :mullet :ra-ra :THANKS: :Dsmile :DRUNK :santa :group :band2[/QUOTE]

wtf is wrong with alfmoney, he may do all that shit, but there are times when we all think we are the best, and you all say that hes bragging about his skills, well, from what ive seen, he is the best atv stunter on here, so maybe u guys should get some videos on here that are better then him, god there is so much hate on this god damn website.... theres more hate on this website then there is in my school, and whats sad is it took a 14 year old(me) to tell you this, pathetic, alfmoney, i can understand why you want to leave, and if someone dosnt come out with another video that shows me your not, then you are still the best stunter, and you have bragging rights, i havent seen anything from cvbz latley, what happend to all of them, its like they dont even ride anymore? welll im out, alfmoney dont leave the website, cause if you do, and stop bragging, then no one will get better and try to put you in your place, and then this whole atv section willl die, peace and love all

-Drew- 12-07-2004 01:05 PM

[QUOTE=theKFX400(king)]
1. he is the best atv stunter on here

2. and whats sad is it took a 14 year old(me) to tell you this, pathetic

3. i havent seen anything from cvbz latley, what happend to all of them, its like they dont even ride anymore?

4. alfmoney dont leave the website, cause if you do, and stop bragging, then no one will get better and try to put you in your place, and then this whole atv section willl die, peace and love all[/QUOTE]

Okay... for starters, I think that Josh Lanphear is the best atv stunter on here. See how easy it is to voice your opinion. Thanks for sharring yours.

Second... what's sad is you not seeing the big picture. You're a little under-gunned on this one sunny.

Third... Nope... you haven't seen anything from the CVBz lately(in the quad forum). So what's wrong with that? We're not trying to claim anything or prove anything. And yes... I still ride and film. Been posting pics in our forum all summer. Maybe you should check it out sometime.

And last... are you implying that if alfmoney should leave stuntlife.com that our beloved quad forum here will "die"? WOW... now that's funny right thur!:laughing

-Drewmoney

Jimmah 12-07-2004 01:49 PM

A bunch of drama queens.... What happens when you take away the drama? You still got a bunch of queens.

I wish I could of been 14 and know what's going on. I don'tlike alfmoney because ya he can ride at least decently but when it comes to helping the sport what does he try to do? Rip off fellow riders which STREET STUNT TIRES!!!! but won't just tell people what model it is. How did you hook up that handbrake? No answer...... Ask Seth about how much I support other riders. Countless PMs asking me how to fix things and I always have helped him out. Why? Because I support the scene and the people in it. Mojave king get your facts straight. I guess alf can go join steve and be some drama queens. Hope to see them at E-town next yr.

Word to your mother.

mxquadracer 12-07-2004 07:55 PM

Personally I don't want to see Alfie leave, his vids are awesome, IMO. But the fighting is stupid guys... :2cents Not that hard to just quit :shruggs

theKFX400(king) 12-07-2004 08:25 PM

[QUOTE=mxquadracer]Personally I don't want to see Alfie leave, his vids are awesome, IMO. But the fighting is stupid guys... :2cents Not that hard to just quit :shruggs[/QUOTE]

IM WITH HIM ^^^^^

diescared 12-07-2004 08:40 PM

Lets talk about quads :)

alfmoney 12-07-2004 10:29 PM

I don'tlike alfmoney because ya he can ride at least decently but when it comes to helping the sport what does he try to do? Rip off fellow riders which STREET STUNT TIRES!!!!

IF U DONT KNOW WHERE TO GET THEM YET OR WHAT MODEL THEY ARE THEN HOW DO YOU KNOW I WAS TRYING TO RIP YOU GUYS OFF I WAS SELLING THEM FOR 500 SHIPPED MOUNTED ON 10 INCH RIMS WHICH IS A GOOD PRICE IN MY EYES CONSIDERING YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THEY COST ME WHICH IS 375 THEN I GOTTA SHIP THEM 2 YOU WHICH IS AT LEAST 75 SO THERES MY PROFIT 50 MEASLY DOLLARS WOW IM RICH. WHEN U GO TO THE STORE AND BUY STUFF 4 YOUR QUAD DO U GET MAD AT THEM 4 MAKIN A PROFIT OFF YOU.

AND AS 4 THE HANDBRAKES AS A MATTER OF FACT EVERYONE WHO HAS PMD ME ABOUT IT I HAVE TOLD I DONT LIKE ANNOUNCING IT 2 THE HATERS ON THE BOARD SO THEY CAN CHANGE THEIR MINDS AND HAVE ONE 2 MONTHS DOWN THE LINE.

Jimmah 12-07-2004 10:35 PM

At least the dealerships usually offer lube when they try to rape me. Probably the reason I stay away from them and do all my part buying at good retailers. And oh no you don't want to leak out the 10th wonder of the world: The hand break!

TimsKFX400 12-07-2004 10:49 PM

haha..ahh jimmah what would this thread do without u. :laughing

Speedy2 12-08-2004 08:18 AM

[QUOTE=TimsKFX400]haha..ahh jimmah what would this thread do without u. :laughing[/QUOTE]
idk but my dealership don't offer lube :( and it hurts

-Drew- 12-08-2004 10:58 AM

[QUOTE=alfmoney] AND AS 4 THE HANDBRAKES AS A MATTER OF FACT EVERYONE WHO HAS PMD ME ABOUT IT I HAVE TOLD I DONT LIKE ANNOUNCING IT 2 THE HATERS ON THE BOARD SO THEY CAN CHANGE THEIR MINDS AND HAVE ONE 2 MONTHS DOWN THE LINE.[/QUOTE]

Just for the record... I never said anything bad about handbrakes. For awhile I was trying to get one set-up for myself, but never did it. If I were to get one together, I'd use it and use it proud. I've looped a 3rd gear seat stander and watched my quad kart-wheel down the road as a result from it. If I had been running a handbrake... it probably wouldn't have happened. So yes... handbrakes are cool with me. Just my :2cents

-Drewmoney

austinz400 12-09-2004 03:51 PM

i just try to do the best i can without

-Drew- 12-09-2004 04:10 PM

[QUOTE=austinz400]i just try to do the best i can without[/QUOTE]

Well if I could ride as well as you... I probably wouldn't need one either. But I do agree with the whole concept of having one. It can save your ass in a hairy situation.

BTW... for those who don't know. Austinz400 is Chad from the JT crew. You may remember him from their lastest video tapped on Oct 30th in NH, called "handbrake this". He was the guy creeping the no throttle hand wheelie at about .5mph!!! :cheers

gusgreenwall 12-09-2004 06:20 PM

Chad has mad skills, I know with some seat time I will be doing them as well.
As for the handbrake thing I feel if ya use one that's ok but doing $hit w/o one is even better..... :cheers