Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Tattoos & Piercings (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/397-tattoos-piercings)
-   -   Advice about laser tattoo removal please... (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/397-tattoos-piercings/261171-advice-about-laser-tattoo.html)

belle24 08-04-2009 09:09 PM

Advice about laser tattoo removal please...

I have noticed that lots of riders have tattoos but have any of them gotten them removed through laser tattoo removal? I am considering laser tattoo removal treatments on this old tattoo of mine that I want gone. I heard they hurt but then I saw this video and does not lookl so bad and actually really effective. I do not know anyone who has had it done so any advice would be appreciated!!!!

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_zo44zacJg&feature=related"]laser tattoo removal video[/URL]

sdfkillz 08-04-2009 09:27 PM

Re: Advice about laser tattoo removal please...

i only know one girl that did that. she had to go through multiple treatments and it still wasnt getting rid of it all. it would fade the hell out of the tattoo but it was still noticeable after like 8 treatments so she just ended up getting it covered up by a better tattoo. guess it varies for each person/tattoo though.

nickalltogether 08-04-2009 10:03 PM

I would try that wrecking balm stuff... the commercial makes it look legit.

mroneeyedboh 08-05-2009 12:27 AM

yeah wrecking balm I think would work better just because it is basically a chemical peel for your skin so your just stripping layers off and your body puts a new one and over and over and its pretty much gone..

mofat01 08-05-2009 07:48 PM

road rash will take it off

jayrizo 08-05-2009 08:08 PM

get a cover up, any type of removal isnt guaranted and while discolor your skin or leave scars. laser removal hurts a lot more than putting it on.

gp637 08-05-2009 10:36 PM

Yeah, I have a butterfly tattoo on my lower back I sure would like to see gone.

stick1300 08-05-2009 11:31 PM

If it were me, I'd cover it. You might go talk to a shop and see how well it could be covered the way it is. They might suggest you get a laser treatment (or a few) to lighten it (or try wrecking balm, if you trust it). That would open up your cover up options a lot.

MORIYM 09-07-2009 09:14 PM

That dudes back tattoo is sick, why the fugg would you dedicate your entire back to such an awesome piece only to have it removed???

FYI. A friend of mine got a symbol removed from his shoulder and it doesn't tan there anymore. LOL In the summer it looks like a near perfect circle of pastyness!!!

saunterer 08-06-2012 06:53 AM

Tattoo removal by laser was performed with continuous-wave lasers initially, and later with Q-switched lasers, which became commercially available in the early 1990s. Today, "laser tattoo removal" usually refers to the non-invasive removal of tattoo pigments using Q-switched lasers. Typically, black and darker colored inks can be removed more completely.

Ryanandrew 09-27-2012 01:09 AM

hiii belle24 the best way to get your tattoo removed is that you should go for [URL="http://www.medicam.ca/medicanada/tattoo-removal/"]Laser tattoo removal[/URL], in this process, a stream of light waves with different intensities is thrown depending on the color of the tattoo, It breaks the tattoo element into fractions which then get cleaned away by body's blood circulation system. It gives comparatively lesser pain then any other popular means of tattoo removal.

j4mi31 09-13-2019 03:41 PM

I'm sorry for bumping this somewhat old discussion, but I really just want this to be known in the hopes it helps someone else.

I needed this advice years, and years, and years ago!!!!! :@

I have gone through a laser tattoo removal (in Montreal and California) and I would absolutely NOT recommend anyone to do it... :( :'(
It has messed me up FOR LIFE both physically and financially. Why would you get your tattoo removed in Chicago when you could do it all by yourself at home, and for a fraction of the price??

If you go through the usual laser removal methods. Which I do not recommend, not only that it will leave marks on your skin, so in reality, the tattoo will still be kind of visible if you know where to look. It is a very long process. And to be honest, very costly.

I had a hook up from a friend, and I have only paid 4000$ for 12 sessions. Which is a whole lot of money, but if I had to pay the full price, I would spend at least 6500$.

This also depends on where do you live, but in general, it is costly. And it took ages to finish, they have recommended me at max one session per month. So I have ended up getting rid of this tattoo for more than a year and a half, and to be honest, the tattoo was quite small. It was significant as a can of coke. If I had a more massive tattoo, it would take a longer time and more session, which means more $$$$.

[i]Laserless[/i] tattoo removal is where it's at.

Unfortunately, at the time of my tattoo removal, I did not know this, I know about this only thanks to my brother, which bought this program last year.

This has a few pros and few cons. It works, and he was able to do it himself. Well, you have to do it yourself or ask someone to do it for you.

It is a long process, but I believe he has spent just a couple bucks on this ebook. It is definitely way cheaper than any tattoo removal cream I have bought.

And how long it will take to remove the tattoo with this method varies from person to person, their age and their skin. My brother got rid of his tattoo with in four months, I believe, and his tattoo was at least twice as big mine was.

I am not sure, if he were supposed to do something to treat it every day, I would have to call him about it, but hey it works and out of all of these options it is the cheapest one and yes you might spend more time on this than on laser removal, but your tattoo will be gone sooner than if you would go with the laser removal option.

To be honest, I do not know that many things about this, but I just did a quick google search and here is a great review of it: [url]https://laserlesstattooremovalkit.com/dorian-daviss-laserless-tattoo-removal-guide-review/[/url]

To my knowledge, this is the only 100% natural option out here in 2019 to get rid of your tattoos.

I really hope this helps someone out there.

Good luck!

Jamie