Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Tattoos & Piercings (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/397-tattoos-piercings)
-   -   Tat question.. (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/397-tattoos-piercings/143066-tat-question.html)

50ccoutlaw 10-10-2005 04:12 PM

Tat question..

I went out and got a tat on my upper right arm. I put the A and D lotion on it and put T shirts over it. Where the T shirt is agaist the tat turned blackish. Is this normal for some of the ink to rub off against a T shirt while its still new or is this a problem?...thanks BTW the Tat is a small(1/2 inch by 31/2 inch) FTP in old english writing.

crtchrktrcr 10-10-2005 04:23 PM

Re: Tat question..

yeah, that top layer of skin will come off, in a day or two it'll start flaking off, just keep a thin layer of a&d on it, u'll be fine

JD 10-10-2005 04:26 PM

Post up pics....and yah thats normal...try and wear baggy/loose/sleveless tops for a week or so if ya want but no biggy either way! congrats on the new ink

Red 10-10-2005 05:51 PM

Pics please!!!! :hello

50ccoutlaw 10-10-2005 06:59 PM

I dont know how to put a pic up on here, so if you guys wana see it i can email it to someone and then you can put it up for me. It was actually a random tattoo. The story is I went to the city with my freinds and took a few shots of liqour on the train. I told my freinds that i would get a small tat if they would pay for it and if the needle was brand new. So I went to the place, used my freinds chalked ID cuz im 17, saw the new needle out of the package and got FTP in ILL writing on my upper right arm. Some people think its dumb but idc i got it for free and you cant see it unless i pull my sleeve up or have no shirt on so i dont care. I like it...peace!

50ccoutlaw 10-10-2005 07:02 PM

And no i didnt get it becuase of starboys at all. I got it because cops piss me off and there was no other small tat that i would like.

JD 10-11-2005 12:30 PM

[QUOTE=50ccoutlaw]And no i didnt get it becuase of starboys at all. I got it because cops piss me off and there was no other small tat that i would like.[/QUOTE]

I will PM you my email addy in just a sec, you can email it to me and i will post it up for ya man.... :cheers

Princess600 10-11-2005 12:46 PM

Ditto to everything mentioned and also don't pick at the tat when it starts to scab.

Carla 10-11-2005 12:51 PM

And do NOT scratch it when it itches!!!!! It will make it dicolored in places , from what i have seen, smack it if ya have to! But do not scratch!!!

Red 10-11-2005 03:21 PM

Yup, smacking works great!!! I've done a lot of smacking........... :laughing

Carla 10-11-2005 03:52 PM

[QUOTE=GSXR-Red]Yup, smacking works great!!! I've done a lot of smacking........... :laughing[/QUOTE]
LOL!! :laughing :laughing (and i meant [U]discolored[/U] in the above post)