Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Tattoos & Piercings (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/397-tattoos-piercings)
-   -   Got snake bite? (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/397-tattoos-piercings/129059-got-snake-bite.html)

4doubleOex 06-08-2005 09:08 PM

Got snake bite?

I just got my lip pierced last week on each side. I was never one for facial piercings but i pierced my eyebrow then moved to lip then lip again then gauged my ears to 0s. Whats your views on facial piercings. Show your pics if you have em im going to try and get mine up this week

MzScooter 06-08-2005 10:03 PM

Re: Got snake bite?

I personally don't mind em, but I could never get away with them at work. I personally like piercings better than tattoos.

Try and post some pix!

Red 06-08-2005 10:35 PM

I think some facial piercings are ok, like the eyebrow and nose. But you get these people that go crazy with it, and then when people stare at them, they get an attitude like "WTF are you staring at??". What did they expect to happen??
A friend of ours brought his new girlfriend over one night. She must have had 20-25 piercings in her face alone. My son was 2 1/2 at the time. He took one look at her and ran screaming to his room. I lost it!!!! She was like "What was wrong with him?" Geee, I wonder!!
This is just my :2cents , so don't be offended. :cheers

MzScooter 06-08-2005 10:43 PM

Holy crap...20-25 piercings in a face?!?! I think that's a little extreme! I was just thinking a couple here and there, nothing like that though!!! :::EEK::: :2cents

Regstunts 06-10-2005 10:24 AM

[QUOTE=MzScooter]Holy crap...20-25 piercings in a face?!?! I think that's a little extreme! I was just thinking a couple here and there, nothing like that though!!! :::EEK::: :2cents[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA swiss cheese...maybe shes a packers fan?? :laughing

Red 06-10-2005 02:04 PM

It was hideous. A few is one thing, just don't take it toooooo far. :nono

Red 06-10-2005 02:05 PM

DNF- whose bike is that in your avatar??? That's funny (unless it's your bike). :laughing

Princess600 06-10-2005 02:11 PM

[QUOTE=GSXR-Red]It was hideous. A few is one thing, just don't take it toooooo far. :nono[/QUOTE]

I had my nose pierced but had to take it out cause of a job I got at a hospital. I think there are certain people that can pull off the face piercings rather than some others. Not everyone is fit for them, but there is a limit, not neccessarily a certain amount but there is a point where it just looks like too much!

MzScooter 06-10-2005 02:15 PM

[QUOTE=DNF]HAHAHA swiss cheese...maybe shes a packers fan?? :laughing[/QUOTE]

Or maybe she was trying to get closer to God by becoming more "holy!" :laughing :laughing

Ok...bad joke! But I tried :shruggs :cheers

By the Way DNF, I think your bike is HOT!!!! Get it..."HOT" :laughing :laughing

:rolleyes: Ok...I'll stop now :cheers

Red 06-10-2005 10:01 PM

Such a comedian!! :rolleyes: (I laughed at all of them, though.) :laughing :laughing :laughing