Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Tattoos & Piercings (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/397-tattoos-piercings)
-   -   Goin in for my first tat soon... (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/397-tattoos-piercings/126511-goin-my-first-tat.html)

Twinbozz 05-17-2005 02:33 AM

Goin in for my first tat soon...

Well, im gonna be goin in here pretty soon for my first tat. I have seen them done and I think I could put up with it. But i need art...I know what I want, and I know what I dont. I KNOW i dont want wall art..thats a given. What I do want has special meaning and I need to find a good artist to make it for me. What i want is a pheonix rising from its own ashes, i know it sounds kinda cheesy, but there has been ALOT of shit goin on in my life and a pheonix would REALLY describe overcomming adversity. But anyways enough sentimental crap, can anyone here do any art?

~Tara~ 05-17-2005 08:49 AM

Re: Goin in for my first tat soon...

Sounds like its gonna look pretty bad ass with the right artist! Good luck and post up pics when you get it done!

Twinbozz 05-17-2005 12:01 PM

Sure thing, I havent decided yet if its gonna go on my left or right bicep, but im excited.

-MXD- 05-17-2005 12:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=Twinbozz]Well, im gonna be goin in here pretty soon for my first tat. I have seen them done and I think I could put up with it. But i need art...I know what I want, and I know what I dont. I KNOW i dont want wall art..thats a given. What I do want has special meaning and I need to find a good artist to make it for me. What i want is a pheonix rising from its own ashes, i know it sounds kinda cheesy, but there has been ALOT of shit goin on in my life and a pheonix would REALLY describe overcomming adversity. But anyways enough sentimental crap, can anyone here do any art?[/QUOTE]

if you want a really good tat, hit up mike spazbo. hes at costa mesa tattoo. does some crazy work, he can draw what you want over the phone, then go down there and he will make whatever changes you want.

the lines on my tat are perfect

Princess600 05-17-2005 12:05 PM

That is one of the :apimp 'est tats I've ever seen, awesome spot for it too. *In my best Paris voice* That's HOT!! :cheers

Twinbozz 05-17-2005 12:17 PM

Damn i was in Costa Mesa this weekend too, wish I woulda known..its gonna be at least a month before I get back there, its a 6 hour drive away, lol.

ilovestrippers 05-17-2005 12:29 PM

spazbo does some sick work for sure!

Flsean1978 05-17-2005 12:56 PM

I have a buddy in Visalia with some pretty good tats. Look me up on myspace and I'll hook you up with his email.

-MXD- 05-17-2005 02:28 PM

[QUOTE=Princess600]That is one of the :apimp 'est tats I've ever seen, awesome spot for it too. *In my best Paris voice* That's HOT!! :cheers[/QUOTE]

thanks, spazbo is the man. now i just have to get started on the other side, then ill get everything colored in.

WHEELIEALEX 05-18-2005 07:37 AM

[QUOTE=-MXD-]if you want a really good tat, hit up mike spazbo. hes at costa mesa tattoo. does some crazy work, he can draw what you want over the phone, then go down there and he will make whatever changes you want.

the lines on my tat are perfect[/QUOTE]
That looks pimp!

beren 05-18-2005 09:25 PM

hell yeah!

gixxerchic600 05-20-2005 01:16 AM

[QUOTE=-MXD-]if you want a really good tat, hit up mike spazbo. hes at costa mesa tattoo. does some crazy work, he can draw what you want over the phone, then go down there and he will make whatever changes you want.

the lines on my tat are perfect[/QUOTE]

hey if you don't mind me asking... How much did you pay for that tat? I am in the process of finding someone to do the piece on my back, and Dan's guy flakes out a lot, and so i need to find a good one that will stick around through the whole process... All my other tats were done in New Mexico, and I don't wanna go back there just to get work done... It will get old.... :laughing sorry to drag on...

-MXD- 05-20-2005 11:50 AM

[QUOTE=gixxerchic600]hey if you don't mind me asking... How much did you pay for that tat? I am in the process of finding someone to do the piece on my back, and Dan's guy flakes out a lot, and so i need to find a good one that will stick around through the whole process... All my other tats were done in New Mexico, and I don't wanna go back there just to get work done... It will get old.... :laughing sorry to drag on...[/QUOTE]

its 100/ hour my tat only took 2 1/2 hours.

its called costa mesa tattoo, the number is 949-548-9465. guys name is mike spazbo.

gixxerchic600 05-20-2005 08:24 PM

[QUOTE=-MXD-]its 100/ hour my tat only took 2 1/2 hours.

its called costa mesa tattoo, the number is 949-548-9465. guys name is mike spazbo.[/QUOTE]

Cool thanks... That's not bad at all and he looks like he does awesome work... I will definately get in contact with him then... :YEAH