Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Tattoos & Piercings (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/397-tattoos-piercings)
-   -   Post some pics up of your tattoo's. (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/397-tattoos-piercings/118468-post-some-pics-up.html)

~Tara~ 05-31-2005 08:32 AM

Re: Post some pics up of your tattoo's.

[QUOTE=Playboychica]I would post pics but dont know how.. someone message me on msn [email]luvsme16@hotmail.com[/email] I can send them the pic and they can post for me?? I would appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

Email em to me and I'll post em for you.... [email]Chris929RRsGirl@hotmail.com[/email]

Playboychica 05-31-2005 06:04 PM

I emailed them thanks.. I appreciate it.

~Tara~ 05-31-2005 08:31 PM

2 Attachment(s)
youre very welcome

here's her pics....

they look badass!! I love tats that take up all of the lower back like that...NICE work!

Playboychica 06-01-2005 01:17 AM

Thanks so much for posting them.. They look kinda goofy in the pic but gotta give me props was 2 days after giving birth to my child.. LOL oh well..

suzuki7davis 06-01-2005 01:55 AM

:lovepuke :lovepuke :twofinger just playin

~Tara~ 06-01-2005 08:12 AM

lol meanie!!

youre welcome....I think it looks good and after you add your babies names in the heart - it will look really nice.

Playboychica 06-01-2005 01:50 PM

thanks. I love my boys. the only thing is I dont know if the names will both fit in the heart so I might have to do them in the wave somewhere..

~Tara~ 06-01-2005 02:38 PM

Either that or do the Initials of them.

Cutiepiie 06-01-2005 04:15 PM

I'm bored ..decided to post up some pics of mines :)

Butterfly

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v736/XtremeRacingDivaz/album_pic.jpg[/IMG]

Pipe Burn :laughing :laughing Well its going to become a tattoo
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v736/XtremeRacingDivaz/leg.jpg[/IMG]

~Tara~ 06-01-2005 04:22 PM

thats very pretty - the tat I mean lol....

and what best way to cover up a scar? Make another one thats pretty! lol

Playboychica 06-02-2005 01:20 AM

good idea oh boy I have some good scars that can become tattoos.

RuntStunts 06-06-2005 05:19 AM

[QUOTE=Princess 929RR]youre very welcome

here's her pics....

they look badass!! I love tats that take up all of the lower back like that...NICE work![/QUOTE]

I likey a lot

Playboychica 06-06-2005 12:55 PM

[QUOTE=telefonica600]I likey a lot[/QUOTE]

Thanks.. I Love my tat but thinking about going in and getting another one today when I go get my piercings redone.. Gotta get 3 piercings I figure what the hell a little more pain.. Oh well fun I am gonna get a tootsie pop? maybe above my crotch that says how many licks does it take around it.. LOL but other wise if I wuss out on those I am going to get my playboybunny on the left side of my hip and an italia sign on my right side.

RuntStunts 06-06-2005 01:12 PM

[QUOTE=Playboychica]Thanks.. I Love my tat but thinking about going in and getting another one today when I go get my piercings redone.. Gotta get 3 piercings I figure what the hell a little more pain.. Oh well fun I am gonna get a tootsie pop? maybe above my crotch that says how many licks does it take around it.. LOL but other wise if I wuss out on those I am going to get my playboybunny on the left side of my hip and an italia sign on my right side.[/QUOTE]

Well then post pics of them too.

MIKE_SR 06-06-2005 01:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
new shiot........but still have the backround to do...about 4 more sessions till my sleeve is finally done

Virginia Pee 06-06-2005 01:36 PM

[QUOTE=MIKE_SR]new shiot........but still have the backround to do...about 4 more sessions till my sleeve is finally done[/QUOTE]
What is it?

MIKE_SR 06-06-2005 01:59 PM

well, it looks like a grenade to me?

Virginia Pee 06-06-2005 02:04 PM

[QUOTE=MIKE_SR]well, it looks like a grenade to me?[/QUOTE]
I see it now... I thought it was a keg with a bird sittin' on it.. :laughing :shruggs

Playboychica 06-06-2005 02:05 PM

I like the fact that it has lots of color to it.. Not just plain.. but I will post pics as soon as I get everything done..

MIKE_SR 06-06-2005 02:10 PM

[QUOTE=Virginia Pee]I see it now... I thought it was a keg with a bird sittin' on it.. :laughing :shruggs[/QUOTE] :laughing :laughing :laughing