Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Redline Xtreme (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/39-redline-xtreme)
-   -   Tattoo or No Tattoo....that is the question (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/39-redline-xtreme/32589-tattoo-no-tattoo-question.html)

RedlineJimmy 09-08-2003 08:01 PM

Tattoo or No Tattoo....that is the question

I have been contemplating on getting a tattoo for some time now. I would want something on the shoulder or the bicep. What do you all think I should do? Will it be something I will regret in the distant future? Those of you with tattoos....do you regret it now or happy with your decision?

I added a poll for your viewing pleasure :Dsmile .

TrikChik 09-08-2003 08:11 PM

What does Kristina think?

Reckless01 09-08-2003 08:14 PM

dammit that was sposed to be me saying that and i cant erase it....gina can u delete the reckless girl post that was me...thanks....and again...if i can do it you can do it wussboy:jester :cheers

954John 09-08-2003 08:22 PM

tats

Jimmy,
I think that you should just go for it. I have just one thing to say about this issue. Just remember that they are addictive, once you get one you going to want another and another. I have two now and at least three more planned for the future. Good luck and welcome to manhood.:apimp

Later,
954john

P.S. I saw you have a spot to put the tat, but do you have an idea of what you want? It helps when you go to the tattoo parlor.

Kelm 09-08-2003 08:26 PM

I'm gong to get one when I'm 18 somethinat from my neck then spreads out along my back part of my shoulder's.

Reckless01 09-08-2003 08:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
jimmy you should check out my guy man, he is AWESOME very light handed,...i didnt bleed or even seep after the tat....i was out practicing the next day....hes VERY talanted and VERY professional....been doin it 18 years and hes most importantly VERY resonable...my tat cost $70

Reckless01 09-08-2003 08:31 PM

thats after i got home from the shop and as u can see there is still ink blots on my back it was that new...no blood at all:apimp :cheers lemme know if you wanna meet him and see some of his work

RedlineJimmy 09-08-2003 08:56 PM

Thanks for the quick feedback guys! I mentioned it to Kristina briefly, but I am the man in the house and what I say goes...[i]hopefully she won't see this thread[/i] :Dsmile . I will probably get some sort of tribal or barbed wire art around the bicep. I will have to see some designs though to help me make up my decesion.

Thanks for the offer James and I may take you up on that!

nags 09-08-2003 09:04 PM

dont get barbed wire... it's so played out

GSXRgal 09-08-2003 09:15 PM

get a tribal. but not something that means nothing, get something that means something to you.

RiPPeD 09-08-2003 09:35 PM

nothing wrong with a lil ink.. :)

~Carms~ 09-08-2003 09:36 PM

Knowing Jimmy he will get a pic of a nakid blonde tatooed on his arse!:moon

nags 09-08-2003 09:40 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RedlineCarms [/i]
[B]Knowing Jimmy he will get a pic of a nakid blonde tatooed on his arse!:moon [/B][/QUOTE]

he should have you tattod on his ass:apimp

~Carms~ 09-08-2003 09:48 PM

no.. he should have his wife Kristina tatooed on his arse!!! Wait.. no.. NOt on his ass.. Sorry Kristina.. I mean somewhere nice..;) :Dsmile

DolphinGirl 09-08-2003 11:42 PM

Jimmy...I got my tattoo a few years ago. I forget I have it til someone tells me...but I want more. They are addictive!

Just make sure it is something that expresses you. Then you won't change your mind about in a few years. Try and design it yourself

Blue 09-08-2003 11:44 PM

I've had mine for several years now, No Regrets. I got something meaningful to me. Took my time coming up with the design. Looked around till I found a guy who I thought would ink it like I wanted. Loved it ever since. The best advise I can give ya is to get something meaningful to ya and not something exactly like they have on the wall. And I would have to agree with Nags, barbed wire is played out. :)

GrCh35 09-08-2003 11:53 PM

Possibily Regret it in the future

:nono

savgixxergirl 09-09-2003 12:06 AM

This is somewhat off topic but we got drunk one night and got to talking about crazy tattoos and my buddy said he had mom tattooed on his butt one m on one but cheek and the other m on the other and that his butt hole was the o I thought it was sick but funny as hell and no he really did not do it.

RedlineJimmy 09-09-2003 12:35 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by savgixxergirl [/i]
[B]This is somewhat off topic but we got drunk one night and got to talking about crazy tattoos and my buddy said he had mom tattooed on his butt one m on one but cheek and the other m on the other and that his butt hole was the o I thought it was sick but funny as hell and no he really did not do it. [/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks for that lovely mental picture :twofinger !

So barbed wire it is :fodevil .

~Carms~ 09-09-2003 07:23 AM

Im going with you jimmy to get this on film:Dsmile