Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Pocket Bikes / Mini Motos (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/387-pocket-bikes-mini-motos)
-   -   illegally riding...untill you see THE COPS!!! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/387-pocket-bikes-mini-motos/269454-illegally-riding-untill-you.html)

stuntergirl 12-07-2009 07:48 PM

illegally riding...untill you see THE COPS!!!

Boy, do I love taking my 110cc super bike for a nice ride throught the neighborhood with some friends...don't you? Its all fun and games untill the police are a few houses down from where you are! That's when I was doing 35 mph all the way into the garage...got the door shut just in time.....hahahaha:yeah

Dilts646 12-07-2009 08:21 PM

Re: illegally riding...untill you see THE COPS!!!

Small bikes/pit bikes are the funnest to run on!

FTP

nickalltogether 12-07-2009 09:06 PM

Cool story bro.

sdfkillz 12-07-2009 09:39 PM

[img]https://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w336/logieal/tits_or_gtfo_streetsign.jpg[/img]

Dilts646 12-07-2009 09:57 PM

[quote=sdfkillz;4212031][IMG]http://i521.photobucket.com/albums/w336/logieal/tits_or_gtfo_streetsign.jpg[/IMG][/quote]
+ 1 :cheers

BoDuke01 12-11-2009 06:55 AM

Most fun I ever had ditchin the popo was on a buddies 660 Raptor a few years back thru a big construction zone. Just jumped it over a freshly dug and half creted ditch. All the dirt was stacked on one side. Twas awesome. Pig was bouncing all over anyway and I could hear him skid into the dirt mound. Hes lucky he didnt go over it cuz the ditch was a straight 15 foot drop and the dirt was only piled a couple feet high. Twas awesomely hilarious tho.

XRshfifty 12-16-2009 03:10 AM

I remember ditching the popo on my pocket bike by hitting up the bike trail..haha good times!

indor1yamaha 12-23-2009 09:52 PM

Brings back memories. I first used to run from the cops on my cr80 when I was a kid. I'd kick it into the woods and pop out blocks away. Never got caught till this punkass neighbor kid got busted on his bike and decided to rat me out. The cops came to my house and luckily I was out riding. My parents were pissed though....hahaha.

50Outlaw 12-23-2009 09:58 PM

[QUOTE=stuntergirl;4211864]Boy, do I love taking my 110cc super bike for a nice ride throught the neighborhood with some friends...don't you? Its all fun and games untill the police are a few houses down from where you are! That's when I was doing 35 mph all the way into the garage...got the door shut just in time.....hahahaha:yeah[/QUOTE]

ummm... hello officer

RomanianRacer 12-28-2009 02:54 AM

I always think this in my mind when I used to ride my mini.

What would happen If I pulled over for the cop and if I tried to outrun him but got caught?

StrictlyStunt 12-28-2009 03:00 AM

[IMG]http://robdamanii.com/macros/post-tits-or-gtfo.thumbnail.png[/IMG]

sQuiD FigHTer 12-28-2009 08:22 AM

bwbwbwbwb neil fast with it in the fiddy thread

pocketracr 01-10-2010 01:45 PM

i was riding my old x15 that i did some work to, mainly sprokets. i got pulled over for speeding on it. 70 in a 35, verified by his on board radar. he was impressed, told me i have 5 minutes to do 70 all the way back home, if he couldnt catch me i was free to go. ran into him a few days later up at the honda dealership looking at crf 50's for his kid.

pocketracr 01-10-2010 01:46 PM

i was riding my old x15 that i did some work to, mainly sprockets. i got pulled over for speeding on it. 70 in a 35, verified by his on board radar. he was impressed, told me i have 5 minutes to do 70 all the way back home, if he couldnt catch me i was free to go. ran into him a few days later up at the honda dealership looking at crf 50's for his kid.

Arslinger 01-15-2010 06:20 PM

i have so many stories to tell about me and my boys running. the klx110s was what we did work on. The best is when you take it off road into some random field and the fucking police really try to chase you in and completly fuck there cruiser lmao!!! I wish i was 16 agian

Towlieee 01-15-2010 08:36 PM

[QUOTE=RomanianRacer;4226393]I always think this in my mind when I used to ride my mini.

What would happen If I pulled over for the cop and if I tried to outrun him but got caught?[/QUOTE]

you most likely go to jail with a felony evasion

Don't run if you're going to get caught, might as well just pull over and get some traffic tickets instead of felonies

Towlieee 01-15-2010 08:40 PM

[QUOTE=pocketracr;4236385]i was riding my old x15 that i did some work to, mainly sprockets. i got pulled over for speeding on it. 70 in a 35, verified by his on board radar. he was impressed, told me i have 5 minutes to do 70 all the way back home, if he couldnt catch me i was free to go.[/QUOTE]

:bs:bs:bs:bs

What did you have on the x15 for 70mph on radar, octane booster?

capitol g 01-27-2010 05:35 PM

i rode the streets wit my fiddy last weekend and a cop came around the courner of the street i was on and turned his lights on i i wen threw some condos and into some woods lol

T/C 01-27-2010 05:43 PM

I just stop and let them drive by... Cops and my town dont mind as long as i stay out of the way of other people and don't ride on the highway's

Trike250cc 01-27-2010 07:56 PM

[QUOTE=T/C;4248921]I just stop and let them drive by... Cops and my town dont mind as long as i stay out of the way of other people and don't ride on the highway's[/QUOTE]

i wanna live in your town....i dont even ride the streets to much on the 50 out here no place to run and a stock 50 aint that fast!