Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   AlteredMinds (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/369-alteredminds)
-   -   Sex!!! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/369-alteredminds/145020-sex.html)

fmXashley 11-07-2005 10:02 AM

Sex!!!

i just wrote SEX so you'd click on this thread...it got your attention didn't it hahaha SuCkaZ!

whatz good!?! i have this brilliant idea that i think you all should come back down to gatlinburg for a weekend maybe even this winter if u can fit it in. i know you guys are busy but it'd be kool. by the way im gonna do a little filming this Sat. cause we're going to a skate demo with the boys then to G-Burg for my Bithday. im sure i'll tape somethin you'll use.
<333 :hello

celgsxr 11-07-2005 10:35 AM

Re: Sex!!!

sk8boarding demo.......what teams....

Carla 11-07-2005 11:17 AM

[QUOTE=fmXashley]i just wrote SEX so you'd click on this thread...it got your attention didn't it hahaha SuCkaZ!

whatz good!?! i have this brilliant idea that i think you all should come back down to gatlinburg for a weekend maybe even this winter if u can fit it in. i know you guys are busy but it'd be kool. by the way im gonna do a little filming this Sat. cause we're going to a skate demo with the boys then to G-Burg for my Bithday. im sure i'll tape somethin you'll use.
<333 :hello[/QUOTE]
Hey sis! You're a tard! haha i would love to go to g-berg if it was possible, but i dunno...sorry i cannot be there for your birthday, i hope that you have a good one!! Hope the filming goes well for ya and have an awesome time!!! <3333333333

Ford 11-07-2005 05:47 PM

[QUOTE=fmXashley]i just wrote SEX so you'd click on this thread...it got your attention didn't it hahaha SuCkaZ!

gatlinburg would be fun, we'll play it by ear. hell yea get that footage! pretty soon i'll gove you a raise

Ford 11-07-2005 05:47 PM

[QUOTE=celgsxr]sk8boarding demo.......what teams....[/QUOTE]
i have a lot of friends dwon south that skate really good

Droptop 11-08-2005 12:46 AM

I got laid tonight!!! :YEAH

youknowmyname 11-08-2005 01:28 AM

[QUOTE=Droptop]I got laid tonight!!! :YEAH[/QUOTE]

Awful Droptop.................u fu(kin crack me up. good job buddy, score one for the team :cheers

Ford 11-08-2005 08:25 AM

[QUOTE=Droptop]I got laid tonight!!! :YEAH[/QUOTE]
i get laid every night! ha ha white boy

RuntStunts 11-08-2005 08:44 AM

[IMG]http://www.mustangmods.com/data/2282/germansexed.jpg[/IMG]

looks like sex to me!!!!

celgsxr 11-08-2005 10:39 AM

mayb i should get back on the board and go down there and show them how we do in the d,,,a

Carla 11-08-2005 12:47 PM

telefonica600 that is just wrong!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Carla 11-08-2005 12:48 PM

[QUOTE=Ford]i get laid every night! ha ha white boy[/QUOTE]
YEP! ME TOO!! LAST NIGHT WAS GREAT!!! :hello

RuntStunts 11-08-2005 12:59 PM

It would be bad at this point to tell each other who you were with. bwahahahahahahahaha

Carla 11-08-2005 01:33 PM

[QUOTE=telefonica600]It would be bad at this point to tell each other who you were with. bwahahahahahahahaha[/QUOTE]
:LOL :LOL

youknowmyname 11-08-2005 02:11 PM

Nah boo i can't believe i just saw how a baby was made..............that answered so many life questions that i don't have to ask my mommy now :LOL . I am emotionally fu(ked now, i thought babies came from the stork. Damn u mom for lieing to me :banghead

Carla 11-08-2005 03:09 PM

[QUOTE=telefonica600]It would be bad at this point to tell each other who you were with. bwahahahahahahahaha[/QUOTE]
But for real, no one can do it for me like the fordman can!!!!

Ford 11-08-2005 07:33 PM

thats right *****es :laughing :laughing

lookingbackword 11-08-2005 07:39 PM

That Was F@#$ing Halarious!!

NINER 11-08-2005 07:44 PM

I got a friend who lives in gattlinberg. He rides all kinds of bikes. Street, dirt, 50's.

fmXashley 11-08-2005 09:31 PM

[QUOTE=celgsxr]mayb i should get back on the board and go down there and show them how we do in the d,,,a[/QUOTE]

show em' how to do it? ahh well i got one boy u could go up against but you'd probably be walking away feeling like a panzy haha just playin...no im not!