Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Super Moto/Motards... (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/354-super-moto-motards)
-   -   Supermoto no handers (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/354-super-moto-motards/232542-supermoto-no-handers.html)

12oclocker 09-21-2008 09:10 PM

Supermoto no handers

Anyone pulling some decent no handers with stock idle? I've been working to try and get em longer than a second or 2,
I've got my idle stock right now, cause I need the engine brake for seat stander circles (still waiting on my handbrake).

white bandito 09-21-2008 09:24 PM

Re: Supermoto no handers

no but i can roll some coaster wheelies with my hands on the bars.

jordanv3122 09-21-2008 11:54 PM

lol that doesnt help white bandito. one of the ryan moore videos has a pretty good no hander shot for a few seconds but im sure his idle is up

Ryan Moore 09-22-2008 05:40 PM

[quote=jordanv3122;3521792]lol that doesnt help white bandito. one of the ryan moore videos has a pretty good no hander shot for a few seconds but im sure his idle is up[/quote]

Yeah, I crank it up to 6-7K and rock um in 3rd gear.

jstuntlocke 09-22-2008 06:06 PM

my buddy from the the nederlands has them pretty good on his factory sponsored KTM...

Also, he's standing up, FIB, cuttin no handed circ's, does that count?

:LOL

D-WRECK 09-22-2008 06:52 PM

1 Attachment(s)
i got the idle cranked on this thing i can get it going but then its starves gas. how can i fix that problem??

its an 07 150f

jstuntlocke 09-22-2008 08:24 PM

[quote=S.I.C.K.gsxr;3523022]i got the idle cranked on this thing i can get it going but then its starves gas. how can i fix that problem??

its an 07 150f[/quote]

Nice!
my buddy kills one of those things.... he's on here... Towlieee

He says it's a toad cuz it's the "F"

white bandito 09-22-2008 09:14 PM

well i am just starting lol

12oclocker 09-23-2008 12:58 AM

[quote]Yeah, I crank it up to 6-7K and rock um in 3rd gear.[/quote]Damn 3rd Gear no handers! you ever wipe out in 3rd gear? I think Im gonna stick with 1st gear for now, at least until I get some supermoto wheels on my bike.

[quote]i got the idle cranked on this thing i can get it going but then its starves gas. how can i fix that problem??[/quote]I had the same prob with my XR200, my WR250 and CRF250 both have flat side carbs and run great vertical. Get a 250x, or put a flat side carb on there.

D-WRECK 09-23-2008 08:32 AM

[QUOTE=12oclocker;3523824]Damn 3rd Gear no handers! you ever wipe out in 3rd gear? I think Im gonna stick with 1st gear for now, at least until I get some supermoto wheels on my bike.

I had the same prob with my XR200, my WR250 and CRF250 both have flat side carbs and run great vertical. Get a 250x, or put a flat side carb on there.[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha I'm to damn broke to buy another toy. Where can I find that carb? Got a link?

And ryan hook a 150 rider up with some aftermarket parts. This sucks no on makes shit for these things

12oclocker 09-23-2008 10:14 AM

I just did a search and couldn't find one for you bike, they probably dont even make one for it, I'm pretty sure it has a throttle position sensor and some other junk on it, I know its much more complex than the carbs on the everything up to the crf230's, you might be able to mod a 250 carb and rejet is, but I doubt it would ever work right. its designed for more air flow than your engine to going to suck in. you can try making a custom connector that connects your carb to the engine, and have your carb tilted Forward about 45 degree's, then you should be able to scrape tail and 12 it without any problems. Doug Domokos (the old school dirtbike stunter) would tilt his carbs forward to ride long duration wheelies.

D-WRECK 09-23-2008 02:39 PM

[QUOTE=12oclocker;3524344]I just did a search and couldn't find one for you bike, they probably dont even make one for it, I'm pretty sure it has a throttle position sensor and some other junk on it, I know its much more complex than the carbs on the everything up to the crf230's, you might be able to mod a 250 carb and rejet is, but I doubt it would ever work right. its designed for more air flow than your engine to going to suck in. you can try making a custom connector that connects your carb to the engine, and have your carb tilted Forward about 45 degree's, then you should be able to scrape tail and 12 it without any problems. Doug Domokos (the old school dirtbike stunter) would tilt his carbs forward to ride long duration wheelies.[/QUOTE]

see i suck at shit like that i could fuck it up big... now i need to find some one that knows what there doing to fix that bitch so i can do no handers accross the lot.

JohnForLife 09-23-2008 03:01 PM

crank the idle hook your left foot under the peg, and do work

D-WRECK 09-23-2008 04:21 PM

[QUOTE=JohnForLife;3524606]crank the idle hook your left foot under the peg, and do work[/QUOTE]

hahhahahahahahaha thats what i been doing shits hard with a small balance point

E-Loc540 10-06-2008 11:41 PM

adjust your float level...if its starving your fuel level may be too low

LeeR11 10-11-2008 01:08 PM

i gotta little klx 125 and i can do a no hander wheelie for maybe 10 seconds but i have the idle REVED up....if i can figure out how to get pics on here ill show u a pic i waz blindfolded doing it...looks purty cool. i cant get it on the 450 tho makes me wanna:shootemsumthing. the only other thing i can do circle wheelies but i gotta have one foot hanging off the peg doesnt have to really touch the ground..i needa 12bar and a handbreak and then i bet ill stick it:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead