Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Super Moto/Motards... (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/354-super-moto-motards)
-   -   what do ya'll say when... (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/354-super-moto-motards/224848-what-do-yall-say.html)

p521us 06-28-2008 10:14 PM

what do ya'll say when...

Hey everyone i was just wondering what you say to the jackasses who ask "is that dirtbike street legal?"

i get that at least 3 times per ride...

NINER 06-28-2008 11:20 PM

Re: what do ya'll say when...

No I just slapped a plate on it.

k7-600 06-29-2008 02:01 AM

I'd say "no, because I stole it!"

Focer 06-29-2008 03:10 AM

I never get that one but, it does tweak me wrong when they call my bike a dual sport.

"no they call this a motard"......:flamed

Even better, when I am riding my gixxer stunter. Just so you know its streetfightered out and the tanks bashed in on top and the side from 2 slap downs... I always always always get "did you lay your bike down?" or even better (girly voice) "hey nice bike"
:aplaya
WTF people?

old man roger 06-29-2008 04:08 AM

i think you should just say yes

Ryan Moore 06-30-2008 08:16 PM

I get that all the time too :LOL

derbi4stunt 07-02-2008 04:03 PM

[quote=Ryan Moore;3371785]I get that all the time too :LOL[/quote]

wow ryan moore ! you're a pretty known guy here in france !

as for the question of the post, we get those stupid questions here too :banghead

p521us 07-04-2008 12:25 PM

[quote=Focer;3369161]I never get that one but, it does tweak me wrong when they call my bike a dual sport.

"no they call this a motard"......:flamed

Even better, when I am riding my gixxer stunter. Just so you know its streetfightered out and the tanks bashed in on top and the side from 2 slap downs... I always always always get "did you lay your bike down?" or even better (girly voice) "hey nice bike"
:aplaya
WTF people?[/quote]

when did we convert to matard? was it a spafic part that we put on that meets some qualifacation somewhere?

Ryan Moore 07-04-2008 07:30 PM

[quote=derbi4stunt;3375199]wow ryan moore ! you're a pretty known guy here in france !

[/quote]

Sweet!! I wish I could come out there and ride sometime, you guys murder supermotos! I wanna ride that stunt park!!

derbi4stunt 07-04-2008 08:13 PM

[B]For Ryan Moore[/B]

here is a video of french rider '' Guyguy '' with his 50cc supermoto:
[URL]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5lyb3_guyguy-2_sport[/URL]
The supermoto is equiped with 80cc motor, not legal but it's so much better for certain tricks. Hope you will like the video, if someday you come to France, let me know ^^ it would be a pleasure to meet you ;)

Ryan Moore 07-05-2008 03:56 PM

[quote=derbi4stunt;3379091][B]For Ryan Moore[/B]

here is a video of french rider '' Guyguy '' with his 50cc supermoto:
[URL]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5lyb3_guyguy-2_sport[/URL]
The supermoto is equiped with 80cc motor, not legal but it's so much better for certain tricks. Hope you will like the video, if someday you come to France, let me know ^^ it would be a pleasure to meet you ;)[/quote]

That was sick!! Ive seen a bunch of riders killin the Derbis over there.

12oclocker 07-08-2008 06:23 PM

I really did just slap a plate on one of my bikes, even got pulled over on it (cop said he couldn't see my plate), and then he let me go, LOL.. go figure.
And Ryan More is a living legend, only guy I've even seen ride wheelies up a staircase, and circle at the top, damn!! I tried wheeling up a staircase once...... just once, cause it didnt work out to well, LOL
this emoticon is f'ing hilarious! :whoopass:.

Guyguy 07-10-2008 02:03 PM

Hey Ryan
i'm Guyguy the young french stunt rider in the clip that you've seen...
I saw that you liked and it make me a big pleasure.
in france your are very famous and your style and a lot of people enjoy you for your life (you have a lot of sponsor and it's good :) )
Next year i'd like come to USA but i d'ont know when and where..there a lot of american stunt rider that i like but you and the hot sauce are my favourtie amercian rider.
I hope all is good for you and i'm very happy that my clip liked you.
Sorry for my english i'd like speak more with you :)..if you have an email or other thing to speak with you .
Good day and good ride

i wanted to send you this word in Privte message but i can't...

Ryan Moore 07-10-2008 03:43 PM

[quote=Guyguy;3388535]Hey Ryan
i'm Guyguy the young french stunt rider in the clip that you've seen...
I saw that you liked and it make me a big pleasure.
in france your are very famous and your style and a lot of people enjoy you for your life (you have a lot of sponsor and it's good :) )
Next year i'd like come to USA but i d'ont know when and where..there a lot of american stunt rider that i like but you and the hot sauce are my favourtie amercian rider.
I hope all is good for you and i'm very happy that my clip liked you.
Sorry for my english i'd like speak more with you :)..if you have an email or other thing to speak with you .
Good day and good ride

i wanted to send you this word in Privte message but i can't...[/quote]

Yeah, that clip was sweet, keep up the good work on the motard, your style is hot!!