Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Felony Freestyle (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/330-felony-freestyle)
-   -   What Up Joejoe (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/330-felony-freestyle/120708-what-up-joejoe.html)

SMOLEDIGGITY 04-04-2005 09:33 PM

What Up Joejoe

HI HON THOUGHT I WOULD JUST SAY HI TO YA. ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I'VE SEEN YA. I HOPE ALL IS WELL AND YOU A TAKING CARE OF MY BEST FREIND. YOU DO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IF I FIND OTHER WISE RIGHT JOEJOE..... I'M JUST KIDDIN. I LOVE YA AND MISS YA ALOT. TAKE CARE AND I'LL TALK TO YOU SOON.
SMOLE DIGGITY :hello

CosmoGirl 04-04-2005 10:01 PM

Re: What Up Joejoe

[QUOTE=SMOLEDIGGITY]HI HON THOUGHT I WOULD JUST SAY HI TO YA. ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I'VE SEEN YA. I HOPE ALL IS WELL AND YOU A TAKING CARE OF MY BEST FREIND. YOU DO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IF I FIND OTHER WISE RIGHT JOEJOE..... I'M JUST KIDDIN. I LOVE YA AND MISS YA ALOT. TAKE CARE AND I'LL TALK TO YOU SOON.
SMOLE DIGGITY :hello[/QUOTE]

You tell him girl! Just kidding, he's good to me, there is no need to worry here!

crtchrktrcr 04-04-2005 10:02 PM

hey joe joe take care of my boy zack when he gets there! and put some ice on his knee for him

JOEJOE750 04-05-2005 01:36 PM

[QUOTE=SMOLEDIGGITY]HI HON THOUGHT I WOULD JUST SAY HI TO YA. ITS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I'VE SEEN YA. I HOPE ALL IS WELL AND YOU A TAKING CARE OF MY BEST FREIND. YOU DO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IF I FIND OTHER WISE RIGHT JOEJOE..... I'M JUST KIDDIN. I LOVE YA AND MISS YA ALOT. TAKE CARE AND I'LL TALK TO YOU SOON.
SMOLE DIGGITY :hello[/QUOTE]
What up sweet girl, imiss you too tell ryan i said hi, cant wait to see you guys again. Dont worry i try to take good care of lex, but she is a little feisty some times~!!!!! :LOL :LOL love you guys!!!

JOEJOE750 04-05-2005 01:37 PM

[QUOTE=crtchrktrcr]hey joe joe take care of my boy zack when he gets there! and put some ice on his knee for him[/QUOTE]
Dont worry bro i got your back, when he comes back home you are not going to believe it.. We are going to put him thru the felony BOOT CAMP!!!! JOEJOE :YEAH :YEAH

Skinbabe 04-05-2005 01:49 PM

[QUOTE=JOEJOE750]Dont worry bro i got your back, when he comes back home you are not going to believe it.. We are going to put him thru the felony BOOT CAMP!!!! JOEJOE :YEAH :YEAH[/QUOTE]
When is he coming here?

crtchrktrcr 04-05-2005 02:23 PM

you better put him through somethin, mike is tearin him apart on his pretty lil r6

Squirrel_12 04-05-2005 04:37 PM

oh we will!

that crash in vegas will be nothing compared to the shit he will face here in the mile high!

Zacky chan on the come up!

JOEJOE750 04-05-2005 07:40 PM

[QUOTE=Squirrel_12]oh we will!

that crash in vegas will be nothing compared to the shit he will face here in the mile high!

Zacky chan on the come up![/QUOTE]
Thats right squirrely you tell em!!! JOEJOE :YEAH :YEAH

JOEJOE750 04-05-2005 07:41 PM

[QUOTE=Skinbabe]When is he coming here?[/QUOTE]
He told me today!!!! joejoe :YEAH

CosmoGirl 04-07-2005 04:06 AM

[QUOTE=JOEJOE750]What up sweet girl, imiss you too tell ryan i said hi, cant wait to see you guys again. Dont worry i try to take good care of lex, but she is a little feisty some times~!!!!! :LOL :LOL love you guys!!![/QUOTE]

I can get a little feisty? Who would of thought that! Joe is just an angel! :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing

JOEJOE750 04-07-2005 12:44 PM

[QUOTE=CosmoGirl]I can get a little feisty? Who would of thought that! Joe is just an angel! :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing[/QUOTE]
I know i am a little off!!! haha "a little"" haha