Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Pure Bred Riders - PBR (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/33-pure-bred-riders-pbr)
-   -   12 bar finished rick (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/33-pure-bred-riders-pbr/53916-12-bar-finished-rick.html)

cookin-f2 02-05-2004 09:06 PM

Re: 12 bar finished rick

well,i can always take mine,but that wont work without a ride!!!!i dont care what we have 2 do we r definatly going gangsta!!!!i'll keep trying,see what all i can do.yea,i quess ronnie got the trailer,do know 4 sure though :shruggs we need 2 get the bikes 2 gether and put our gears on b 4 flordia.so get n touch,we can do them n my garage or ur's.wonder what all we will need 4 down there???i was thinking just gas money pretty much.i'll get back with ya bro,peace out :apimp

cookin-f2 02-06-2004 01:48 PM

ronnie and truax,i have the trailer situation under control.i have a new one that can hold up 2 4 bikes!!!i hope u can get kims blazer 4 down there bro,that would b the only thing we need.hope u r still going,bike's finished and ready 2 go.when r we leaving ronnie,need 2 write it on the calender at work.i asked 4 2 weeks off,that should b enough.u all get back with me asap.peace out :twofinger

cookin-f2 02-07-2004 04:07 PM

going out 2 the burg 2 morrow,n e one coming???martin and me r gonna b the only one's there.ronnie,i've been practicing walking burnouts.cant wait 2 break out the shit real soon.i dont know about u guyz but i am definatly ready 4 flordia,so dont b a bunch of b*tches and not go.peace out :apimp :twofinger

ThaRapSchola 02-08-2004 09:16 PM

Rocket me and F2 where curious as to your status on bike week, you going or what?We defiantiely need to figure this out, ASAP, can't wait till the last minute to find a ride!if your going kool, juts let us know, call your cuz back, get in touch, stop being on lockdown!

holla back, Peace

martino 02-09-2004 12:05 AM

im all healed up. put me back in the game coach :YEAH

cookin-f2 02-09-2004 12:22 AM

hey martin,i have neen posting n the va section on stuntlife.there seems 2 b no one on there besides us.sorry i couldnt make it over there 2 day,bad bad hang over.that liquor tears u up!!!!i went ahead and practiced local 2 day,couldnt do much endos though.i cant wait until it warms up.i'll get n touch with u this week,until then peace out bro :apimp

scootnr6 02-09-2004 05:49 AM

i dont know yet work is keeping me tied down. some of us have to do the 4 letter word called work.

TricknR1 02-09-2004 05:58 AM

[QUOTE=martino]im all healed up. put me back in the game coach :YEAH[/QUOTE]

What uo bro? Now what are we going to do for a 100? Hope we get back over there soon to practice a bit. Keep in touch if you still interested in playing. :YEAH

scootnr6 02-09-2004 06:03 AM

[QUOTE=TricknR1]What uo bro? Now what are we going to do for a 100? Hope we get back over there soon to practice a bit. Keep in touch if you still interested in playing. :YEAH[/QUOTE]

i think the 100 is gone i think he sold it.

TricknR1 02-09-2004 06:11 AM

[QUOTE=scootnr6]i think the 100 is gone i think he sold it.[/QUOTE]

Thats what Stevie told me and that sucks. Guess I will have to get that TTR 125 sooner than expected.

cookin-f2 02-09-2004 12:09 PM

ronnie,i will just go ahead and begin looking 4 a ride.if u can get her jimmy that would be helpful.no matter what i have 2 do i will be down n flordia 4 bike week!!!!so hit me back up with a pm and let me know whats up :apimp

ThaRapSchola 02-09-2004 02:01 PM

No doubt trickinR1, TTR is a must, I need someone to wheelie beside for heel touches and matching endos etc.(shit will be hott for the vid.), I feel ya on work rocket, work has got me done as well, just need verification of trip dates, so I can plan ahead, don't wanta get fired!Like ccokin F2 I have to go, I gots the fever. Holla back peeps!Lata

cookin-f2 02-11-2004 03:29 PM

hey gansta,did u get the rims done yet???let me know when u want me 2 put the gears on!!!putting my set up on sat. morning,then it'll b ready 2 go.i think i might have a ride,not a 100% sure yet.trailer is ready 2 go,just got done cleaning it up.r u gonna put a new tire on b 4 u go down,i am.i camoed my front fender last night also.ronnie u ready or not,let me know something.peace out everyone :twofinger

ThaRapSchola 02-18-2004 11:12 PM

I have both rims down to bar metal, so should be re mounting the tires in like a week or less! Good news rick, me and stevie I think will be renting a truck, I will know for sure tomorrow, so you will know for sure whats up!!holla back!

martino 02-19-2004 12:00 AM

where are you sleeping?
ill be out on the beach :)