Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Pure Bred Riders - PBR (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/33-pure-bred-riders-pbr)
-   -   Latest news from the compound (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/33-pure-bred-riders-pbr/4861-latest-news-compound.html)

pbrchick 12-04-2002 11:18 PM

Latest news from the compound

DUK is back in Florida...its about fuckin time

sclevela 12-05-2002 01:26 AM

Re: Latest news from the compound

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by pbrchick [/i]
[B]DUK is back in Florida...its about fuckin time [/B][/QUOTE]

good now that we know where he is could u ask him to drop me a line on the info he said he was gonna get for me! por favor

GYNXxx 12-05-2002 01:33 AM

Damn how many people fit in the compound???? Need another film editor? haha I"m in.....we'll rock a COMPOUND video for everyone to love ........:twofinger

FOTOgrapher 12-05-2002 11:07 AM

Welcome back to florida Duk, its about time you made it back down here.

Dav

Erika 12-06-2002 05:39 PM

Welcome back Duk:apimp :cheers

DUK 12-07-2002 01:12 PM

IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK! LEAVING WAS NOTHING BUT A WASTE OF MY TIME. I'M BACK FOR GOOD AND PLAN TO BE PRACTICING ALOT, P.B.R. IS TAKIN SHIT TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL! FOTO THANX AND HAVE THAT CAMERA READY CAUSE I GOT SOME CATCHING UP TO DO. LOL HOLLA:moon

sclevela 12-07-2002 01:43 PM

soop dukky duk, what up glad to see ur back where u wanted to be but, I NEVER HEARD BACK FROM YAH................:twofinger :devil

listen bro things are at the make or break stages for me with this trip so if u could get any of tat info back to me asap i would appreciate it thanks man.....peace

.......KEEP IT ON ONE WHEEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scott

FOTOgrapher 12-07-2002 01:46 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DUK [/i]
[B]IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK! LEAVING WAS NOTHING BUT A WASTE OF MY TIME. I'M BACK FOR GOOD AND PLAN TO BE PRACTICING ALOT, P.B.R. IS TAKIN SHIT TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL! FOTO THANX AND HAVE THAT CAMERA READY CAUSE I GOT SOME CATCHING UP TO DO. LOL HOLLA:moon [/B][/QUOTE]

Whenever you need some pictures give me a shout, camera is always charged and ready.

David

pbrchick 12-07-2002 07:27 PM

It's been so long foto...u sure u didn't forget how to use that thing LOL Gotta get the DUK tighten up with some pictures

:apimp EM :apimp

FOTOgrapher 12-07-2002 09:04 PM

[B]It's been so long foto...u sure u didn't forget how to use that thing LOL Gotta get the DUK tighten up with some pictures

:apimp EM :apimp [/B][/QUOTE]

I think I remember. you guys headed out tomorrow

Dav

pbrchick 12-08-2002 01:34 AM

Nah...I wish... All the guys headed down to the wonderful Boca about a week and a 1/2 ago They had some work lined up at a hotel right around the corner from the spot....So it works out pretty good...but I miss watchin them ride....feels like they've been gone forever

I don't know when they'll be back...u probly won't see me for a while - I'm headin out to phoenix for xmas..i'll be back in jan.

Later
:apimp EM :apimp

FOTOgrapher 12-08-2002 08:07 AM

[B]Nah...I wish... All the guys headed down to the wonderful Boca about a week and a 1/2 ago They had some work lined up at a hotel right around the corner from the spot....So it works out pretty good...but I miss watchin them ride....feels like they've been gone forever

I don't know when they'll be back...u probly won't see me for a while - I'm headin out to phoenix for xmas..i'll be back in jan.

Later
:apimp EM :apimp [/B][/QUOTE]

Have a good trip I'm headed out to cali for xmas myself, wont be back till Jan also.

Dav

RANSOM 12-08-2002 01:41 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DUK [/i]
[B]IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK! LEAVING WAS NOTHING BUT A WASTE OF MY TIME. I'M BACK FOR GOOD AND PLAN TO BE PRACTICING ALOT, P.B.R. IS TAKIN SHIT TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL! FOTO THANX AND HAVE THAT CAMERA READY CAUSE I GOT SOME CATCHING UP TO DO. LOL HOLLA:moon [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=red]**ADMIN EDIT**[/COLOR]
[COLOR=red]Please keep personal attacks and flame wars off the website. That would be better suited for private messaging or email.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]Thank you,[/COLOR]
[COLOR=red]Shugga[/COLOR]

RANSOM 12-09-2002 05:51 PM

Man enough to admit you were wrong.

i'd like to make a formal appoligie the Duk and the whole PBR compound. I'm man enough to amit when i'm wrong and I WAS WRONG. My problems with Duk should of been handled in a MORE MATURE fashion. Yes, i need to do a little MORE GROWING UP but I think everybody could use the same in one way or another. Sometimes when people get angry by current situations they say things they don't mean. Everybody has been in these situations before. When it all comes down to it, we're all in this for the same reason (to do what we all LOVE to do >RIDE<). And if this sport is to grow into an Industry, ATTITUDES LIKE I'VE PORTRAYED will only put a damper on the sport. NOBODY LIKES TO BE BAGGED ON. SO MATURE DECISIONS TO SIMPLE PROBLEMS WILL MAKE OUR SPORT GROW A LOT FASTER.

IN SAYING THAT MY ILL FEELINGS TOWARDS DUK ARE DIMINISHED. SO BAG ON ME ALL YOU WANT, I DON'T CARE.

I AM SINCERELY SORRY FOR WHAT I'VE SAID AND I APPOLOGIZE. :cool:

pbrchick 12-09-2002 06:16 PM

PHONECALL FROM DUK

[COLOR=red]**ADMIN EDIT**[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]There will be NO tollerance for threats here at StuntLife. Please respect that.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]Sincerly,[/COLOR]
[COLOR=red]Shugga[/COLOR]

pbrchick 12-09-2002 06:30 PM

:nono :nono

Papa Kev 12-09-2002 06:38 PM

Dayuuuuum! I love you pbrchic...lol!! It's none of my business whats going on, but you really handled that one quite well!!:D Keep it real PBR!!

Dirty B 12-09-2002 07:12 PM

DAMN! :flamed Blaze on EM:apimp

TrikChik 12-09-2002 08:17 PM

Damn. You gotta love a STIFF woman.:apimp

X-Rated 12-10-2002 07:09 AM

RANSOM- you shouldnt have called Duk out like that.... coulda handled it between u 2.

PBRChick- :eek:

Now wheres all the new wheelie pix???? lol :cheers C'mon I'm fReEzIn here in MI
lata
Kev