Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Pure Bred Riders - PBR (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/33-pure-bred-riders-pbr)
-   -   Rick.... (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/33-pure-bred-riders-pbr/143061-rick.html)

Celeste 10-10-2005 03:14 PM

Rick....

Are you close to finishing your degree? If you need an internship next semester the company that I'm working for is looking for and intern. They asked me to find someone.... Let me know if you are interested.

[url]www.raydon.com[/url] gives you a little info about the company if your interested...

Celeste

Rick929 PBR 10-12-2005 03:55 PM

Re: Rick....

i'm close, sign me up!!!!

Celeste 10-12-2005 04:57 PM

I'll let you know when they post the position, but if your really interested I could give you a couple phone number and people you can call before the position is posted or you can come in and get a tour of the company and see what you think.

sclevela 10-12-2005 05:55 PM

[QUOTE=Celeste]I'll let you know when they post the position, but if your really interested I could give you a couple phone number and people you can call before the position is posted or you can come in and get a tour of the company and see what you think.[/QUOTE]

i want a tour!

Jon PBR 10-12-2005 07:59 PM

Rick where u been??? I got a 929 and need a tutor!

Rick929 PBR 10-12-2005 10:42 PM

are the tours are specific dates or can you just set one up? mon-wednes i have class but am free the remaining days

sclevela, when do you wanna get beat in 9ball?

back in school fulltime plus all this rain haven't had time to ride jon, i'm going to try to ride tomorrow and fri weather permitting

AC H.I.D 10-12-2005 11:05 PM

yes im down lol

sclevela 10-13-2005 06:34 AM

[QUOTE=Rick929 PBR]

[/QUOTE]

emily shake rick hes dreamin

StuntRagz Chris 10-13-2005 03:03 PM

[QUOTE=Rick929 PBR]are the tours are specific dates or can you just set one up? mon-wednes i have class but am free the remaining days

back in school fulltime plus all this rain haven't had time to ride jon, i'm going to try to ride tomorrow and fri weather permitting[/QUOTE]

did i hear pool mentioned?

Celeste 10-13-2005 05:18 PM

[QUOTE=Rick929 PBR]are the tours are specific dates or can you just set one up? mon-wednes i have class but am free the remaining days

back in school fulltime plus all this rain haven't had time to ride jon, i'm going to try to ride tomorrow and fri weather permitting[/QUOTE]

they dont do "official" tours.... if you called my boss and talked to him about an internship he would give you the tour or if you wanted to just look around before you mention anything of an intern I would show you around and show you what you might be doing.... just to see if you would like the job...

we're closed every other friday but normally any day would be good as long as its set up in advance.

sclevela 10-13-2005 05:20 PM

[QUOTE=Celeste]they dont do "official" tours.... if you called my boss and talked to him about an internship he would give you the tour or if you wanted to just look around before you mention anything of an intern I would show you around and show you what you might be doing.... just to see if you would like the job...

we're closed every other friday but normally any day would be good as long as its set up in advance.[/QUOTE]

yer very helpful

wanna fuc-k?

u missed me didnt yah

.org

BLONDE BOMBER 10-13-2005 08:11 PM

[SIZE=6][COLOR=Magenta]RICK NASTY RULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLES[/COLOR][/SIZE]

:laughing :laughing

See ya guys soon :hello

Rick929 PBR 10-14-2005 11:03 PM

set it up for next thursday or friday anytime

yes pool christopher, i'll leave the stick in the truck for biketoberfest if you feel like losing any money :twofinger

sclevela, what happened to BSG? i don't believe you can do no handed wheelies on a warrior. let me guess you have it on video but lost it

andy won't even call anymore he's 2 busy getting ready for 'Bomber'

DSOG Thomas 10-14-2005 11:20 PM

ricky ricky ricky.......

are you talking about shooting pool?

Rick929 PBR 10-17-2005 12:21 AM

thomas gangsta!!! I can't believe you left us. :(

you don't want to come to the table now

phone tag your it, i'll call ya tomorrow night after class

StuntRagz Chris 10-17-2005 10:15 AM

[QUOTE=Rick929 PBR]set it up for next thursday or friday anytime

yes pool christopher, i'll leave the stick in the truck for biketoberfest if you feel like losing any money :twofinger

[/QUOTE]

if i remember correctly i spanked you in TN....anyway i was in Lakeland all weekend where were you at fool?

AC H.I.D 10-17-2005 11:19 AM

he was scared!!haha

Celeste 10-17-2005 01:00 PM

[QUOTE=Rick929 PBR]set it up for next thursday or friday anytime

sclevela, what happened to BSG? i don't believe you can do no handed wheelies on a warrior. let me guess you have it on video but lost it

andy won't even call anymore he's 2 busy getting ready for 'Bomber'[/QUOTE]

this week isnt a good time... we're really busy..... hows next week?

Celeste 11-24-2005 09:22 AM

Sorry its been so long but the job should be posted online next week, so make sure you apply if you still want it..... you're going to need to have your resume done when you fill out the appplication. Go to [url]www.raydon.com[/url] and click on the careers tab at the top on the page and there should be a long list of job postings on the right side, it should say something about harware intern or something intern....

let me know....

Rick929 PBR 11-26-2005 12:53 AM

awesome, I'm on it!