Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Houston Phifty Domination (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/314-houston-phifty-domination)
-   -   **DONATIONS** save the HPD crew fund (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/314-houston-phifty-domination/120688-donations-save-hpd-crew.html)

reynolds_brad 04-04-2005 08:05 PM

**DONATIONS** save the HPD crew fund

With the recent announcement of HPD being acquired by Jokers 50 crew.

The guys at TightEFX would like to start a fund raiser to save the HPD crew.

We can not let a big conglomerate like jokers just come along and eat up any smaller crew it likes.

SAVE THE LITTLE GUYS!.

So for every Jokers guy you can take out on the 50 run this Friday I will be donating a can of beer that you can turn around and either drink or sell off to some bum for 50 cents.

Either way one less jokers guy around or one more beer for you. Take out 6 and you get a whole 6 pack. :YEAH

:twofinger

TimsKFX400 04-04-2005 08:11 PM

Re: **DONATIONS** save the HPD crew fund

OMG haha this is SO hpds game. we were basically the only 4 people who wrecked and or took out others when we were on a run. i hold the record...2 bikers, and 2 more fiddy people :laughing

better have a keg brad...ur gunna need it with me on the 88cc. :YEAH

mekrew 04-04-2005 08:23 PM

[QUOTE=TimsKFX400]OMG haha this is SO hpds game. we were basically the only 4 people who wrecked and or took out others when we were on a run. i hold the record...2 bikers, and 2 more fiddy people :laughing

better have a keg brad...ur gunna need it with me on the 88cc. :YEAH[/QUOTE]

aint that the truth

brad DEAL !
for every one i take out on the night ride buy me a beer or 2 at the pitstops
so lets see 2 beers per joker i take out ... let me do the math .......

ya go ahead get me a 24pack :laughing watch out jokerz the rebellion is on the way .. you can never take over hpd

TimsKFX400 04-04-2005 09:01 PM

damn...should i wear my helmet for this ride? :laughing :fiddy :nags

Doggman 04-04-2005 09:43 PM

[QUOTE=TimsKFX400]damn...should i wear my helmet for this ride? :laughing :fiddy :nags[/QUOTE]

man i wish i could go with yall...... i should have kept the little guy i would have def been up for getting drunk fo freezy!!!! :cheers

i have riden with the jokerz and takin them out would be too easy brad you should make it tougher for the jokerz sake.....

you know how i do

ricerocket1135 04-04-2005 09:50 PM

DAN... count me out on joining... lol... Tim could kill me!!!!! LMAO

AMM82 04-04-2005 10:00 PM

i will be swift like the wind, move like water......disapear like the night...... :LOL

dont worry, i will make sure to sharpen my pegs, and bring some oil for the road......who loves slip and slide? :fiddy :fiddy

mekrew 04-04-2005 10:23 PM

oh is that a challenge

TimsKFX400 04-04-2005 10:25 PM

im still gunna fkin own..im the fkin king of the ring when it comes to fiddy wrecks! :YEAH

jbleezze 04-05-2005 03:36 PM

hey i just wanna drink beer and take some suckas out! how i give them money if they can take me out!!!!!!!! good luck i have sweet fiddy phiffty riding skills biaaaaa's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :YEAH :YEAH

TimsKFX400 04-05-2005 03:53 PM

damn jigga u never EVER make any sense when u type on here...ol ebonics soundin ass

DoubleR Dan 04-05-2005 06:31 PM

Please do not listen to this Brad person, what he is doing is trying to win your friendship = then the Tightefx group will then buy up the remainder of the HPD stock. I have just been notified that TEFX co. has been buying up stock of misc fiddy groups and they have bought up about 45% of the HPD stock from us from our on line trader (hey can't blame us for trying to make a dollar).

So this is just another corp take-over.

JFC will match this = except = we will buy each HPD member a beer and a table dance at a local strip joint for each Tightefx member taken out on friday night. They must not be able to compete in the stunt comp on this saturday.

Take out there leader - Brad and we will through in a JFC sticker.
Bring me the Monkey of the one they call Reynolds Brad.

Don't let the Cali Corprate Bullys take over.

*LOL :hello :laughing :YEAH

TimsKFX400 04-05-2005 07:09 PM

hmm a lap dance and a beer huh?....

make it a lapdance and 2 beers and uv got urself a deal! :laughing

AMM82 04-05-2005 08:11 PM

buahahahahahahaha............stickers for all, if the mission is complete! :LOL

Fuscat 04-05-2005 11:35 PM

daaammnn im debatin now.. beer and boobies?? HMMMMMMMMMM

jbleezze 04-06-2005 08:04 PM

[QUOTE=DoubleR Dan]Please do not listen to this Brad person, what he is doing is trying to win your friendship = then the Tightefx group will then buy up the remainder of the HPD stock. I have just been notified that TEFX co. has been buying up stock of misc fiddy groups and they have bought up about 45% of the HPD stock from us from our on line trader (hey can't blame us for trying to make a dollar).

So this is just another corp take-over.

JFC will match this = except = we will buy each HPD member a beer and a table dance at a local strip joint for each Tightefx member taken out on friday night. They must not be able to compete in the stunt comp on this saturday.

Take out there leader - Brad and we will through in a JFC sticker.
Bring me the Monkey of the one they call Reynolds Brad.

Don't let the Cali Corprate Bullys take over.

*LOL :hello :laughing :YEAH[/QUOTE]

make it a case of beer and a hooker and you got my signature :cheers

TimsKFX400 04-06-2005 08:05 PM

im with stupid ^

bentgixxer 04-06-2005 09:45 PM

damn, wish i could make it, id take some folks out with my one sided handlebars............ :YEAH damn i need to quit workin on saturdays :banghead

DoubleR Dan 04-07-2005 10:24 AM

[QUOTE=reynolds_brad]
SAVE THE LITTLE GUYS!.

[/QUOTE]

still laughing at this......

TimsKFX400 04-07-2005 10:36 AM

just wait...im gunna say before the run..."alright, whos goin down first?"