Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Houston Phifty Domination (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/314-houston-phifty-domination)
-   -   Official Underwear Ride pics [POST HERE] (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/314-houston-phifty-domination/118391-official-underwear-ride-pics.html)

Doggman 03-20-2005 05:29 AM

Re: Official Underwear Ride pics [POST HERE]

thanks for posting my ass all over the internet!! :LOL

03-20-2005 05:30 PM

nates got a hot ass haha!

03-20-2005 05:33 PM

o and i've never been around so many guys in their undies that was really hot haha ;)

GSXRstunter 03-20-2005 07:45 PM

UHHHHHHHHHHHHH that shit was real tight...but i need to get swoll before we take anymore shirtless pics, let alone boxers.i say we start off the summer with underwear ride part 2!

HPD peanut 03-20-2005 08:16 PM

[QUOTE=GSXRstunter]UHHHHHHHHHHHHH that shit was real tight...but i need to get swoll before we take anymore shirtless pics, let alone boxers.[/QUOTE]

i dont!! :laughing

[IMG]https://www.stuntlife.com/gallery/data/500/21002undie_ride_078.jpg[/IMG]

ETL*BIA 03-20-2005 10:10 PM

:laughing

Craziness.

kxrider 03-20-2005 10:24 PM

i know somebody got pics of me almost gettin locked up????

greg put up your pics they fiya

1wheelrider 03-21-2005 12:02 AM

1 Attachment(s)
cant believe i forgot this one...

darknight02 03-21-2005 12:19 AM

whats up everyone. it was a fun riding ya. ya can do some tight s*#$. let me know when ya do it again or just go riding im always down. this is jimmy the guy with the 99 R6. later. oh ya i practiced my wheelies today. :cheers

giger 03-21-2005 12:29 AM

uh.....ok then...

mekrew 03-21-2005 02:29 AM

ok i was going to put up my pics, but my ftp host is acting dumb .. amanda give me a call or pm me that info so i can upload them

thx

ride was off the chains once again this weekend was madness the after party and chillin at the beach house was fun. hope everyone had a good time.

Big Brother 03-21-2005 03:16 AM

Man, i wanted to go so bad.....but had made plans already to go to the Motorcycle Drag Races at the track in Baytown, then we hit up the Zydeco & Crawfish Festival in Crosby. A long day of riding and excitement. But next time, give several weeks notice, i know at least half-a-dozen people who would be interested in going.

zip-tie chick 03-21-2005 07:57 AM

[QUOTE=bigbrother]Man, i wanted to go so bad.....but had made plans already to go to the Motorcycle Drag Races at the track in Baytown, then we hit up the Zydeco & Crawfish Festival in Crosby. A long day of riding and excitement. But next time, give several weeks notice, i know at least half-a-dozen people who would be interested in going.[/QUOTE]

you missed out, i would have paid to have seen you in your undies

King Cobra 03-21-2005 08:47 AM

looks like fun but ill stick to my leathers.

King Cobra 03-21-2005 08:54 AM

now looking at all the pics looks like it will be a blast let me know about the next one. and yeah you guys are pretty swoll ill keep my shirt on so i dont get embarased out there.

King Cobra 03-21-2005 08:56 AM

i think ive seen that new gsxr and the black with red flame r6 at tea works on wed. nights im not sure, but nice pics guys.

TimsKFX400 03-21-2005 09:10 AM

shit...im a fat ass and i woulda had my damn shirt off if i had a bike...dont be scurred man. :laughing

zip-tie chick 03-21-2005 10:08 AM

[QUOTE=TimsKFX400]shit...im a fat ass and i woulda had my damn shirt off if i had a bike...dont be scurred man. :laughing[/QUOTE]

i love big boys... shade in the summer, and warmth in the winter! bring it

roxy 03-21-2005 10:17 AM

[COLOR=Magenta]Well it looks like my sick @ss missed a good party.
I'm glad you guys had a good time![/COLOR]

King Cobra 03-21-2005 10:50 AM

i know im just joken around but yeah let me know about the next one and ill join.