Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Reckless Methods (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/31-reckless-methods)
-   -   They got me.... AGAIN! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/31-reckless-methods/89137-they-got-me-again.html)

Chosen One 09-02-2004 08:56 AM

They got me.... AGAIN!

2 Attachment(s)
Damn man... a nigga cant even catch a break dog! So im drivin home from a job interview, im on my permit, job ran kinda late... so its gettin real dark. I hit the b water line and i see this cop pulling out of a side street, so i wave to let him go, he says no... u go! and bang 10 seconds later pulls me over. gave the old "what are you doin, we had 27 calls of people saying ur harrassing them, flashing ur lights, beeping ur horn and passing people". So tells me to step off the bike. about 10 mins later i see a tow truck pull up... :rolleyes: yep, u know what that means, i thought fo sho i was gettin locked up. So they tow the dinasour, but not before going over my bike with a focking magnifying glass!!!! and i aint kiddin. everything from bald tire, to misuse of horn, to no blinkers x4, u name it. over 440$ worth. that dickhead filled up 4 tickets. And then let me walk home.... :badcop *sigh*

anyone got a truck tonight...? they wont let me drive the beast out. holla at cha boy... cops suck

Chose's Sis 09-02-2004 09:05 AM

Re: They got me.... AGAIN!

I got a truck!!! what time you need to pick it up??
I'm still confused as to why the f**k you even got pulled over.
That town sucks, they're school system is shi**ing the bed so they're gonna take it out on the ryders
F**k B-water cops!!! :asshole

Angel Of Death 09-02-2004 09:15 AM

[QUOTE=Chose's Sis]I got a truck!!! what time you need to pick it up??
I'm still confused as to why the f**k you even got pulled over.
That town sucks, they're school system is shi**ing the bed so they're gonna take it out on the ryders
F**k B-water cops!!! :asshole[/QUOTE]

You gotta truck?

foxracinggirl 09-02-2004 09:18 AM

[QUOTE=Chose's Sis]I'm still confused as to why the f**k you even got pulled over.[/QUOTE]

I think I might be able to answer that question....

everything from bald tire, to misuse of horn, to no blinkers x4, u name it...

that's just a guess though...might have something to do with all the other shit wrong with his bike too.... :shruggs

ChrisNoF4i 09-02-2004 09:20 AM

[QUOTE=Chose's Sis]I got a truck!!! I'm still confused as to why the f**k you even got pulled over.
[/QUOTE] I think they pulled him over because he was "harrassing people, flashing his lights, beeping his horn and passing people". All on a bike which is not what you would call...... legal.

Chose's Sis 09-02-2004 09:21 AM

[QUOTE=Angel Of Death]You gotta truck?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I gotta truck, a toyota tacoma, why you want a ride little boy?? :hello

Kunty GF 09-02-2004 09:23 AM

[QUOTE=Chose's Sis]Yeah, I gotta truck, a toyota tacoma, why you want a ride little boy?? :hello[/QUOTE]

I'm sure he would love a ride, but I dout it would be in the truck, unless its got a lot of room :rolleyes:

ftrain 09-02-2004 09:26 AM

Dude that is some police harrasment right there. Sounds like you were running your mouth!

Jay Carnes 09-02-2004 09:38 AM

damn!!!!!

Angel Of Death 09-02-2004 01:08 PM

[QUOTE=Chose's Sis]Yeah, I gotta truck, a toyota tacoma, why you want a ride little boy?? :hello[/QUOTE]

Does it have a backseat?

AdrenalneJnky 09-02-2004 01:43 PM

that blows...y u pull over?
shizzle
wait until he gets out, then take off..

440$, that blows.....

Mystic1199 09-02-2004 02:52 PM

you are going to appeal it right? whats the cop going to say in court " hmm 27 people called me so i happen to see this bike and it was him who was beeping the horn and passing people" then u say " sir, do u think when the bike companys were thinking on a way to make a profit that would make more then one bike ... cause i am sure it wasnt me who was doing all that stuff u say good luck :apimp

Rolla1990 09-02-2004 03:15 PM

[QUOTE=Mystic1199]you are going to appeal it right? whats the cop going to say in court " hmm 27 people called me so i happen to see this bike and it was him who was beeping the horn and passing people" then u say " sir, do u think when the bike companys were thinking on a way to make a profit that would make more then one bike ... cause i am sure it wasnt me who was doing all that stuff u say good luck :apimp[/QUOTE]

^^^^^^^

What he said, fight that shit!

Bob McAvoy 09-02-2004 03:43 PM

Sorry to hear that
Cops wounder why people on bikes run when they try and pull them over
Chose prime example
Next time hang 12 then boot it
B MAC

Yo chose Saterday night at Gigi's is being called off everyone is leaving town

ChrisNoF4i 09-02-2004 03:50 PM

[QUOTE=Mystic1199]you are going to appeal it right? whats the cop going to say in court " hmm 27 people called me so i happen to see this bike and it was him who was beeping the horn and passing people" [/QUOTE] No, the cop will say - "27 people called me so I followed him and observed him beeping the horn and passing people. Book him, Dan-O! "

Yes, cops lie on the stand. Don't be shocked.

Kunty GF 09-02-2004 04:02 PM

Cops lie period. :badcop

fixie1999 09-02-2004 04:23 PM

[QUOTE=Chosen One]Damn man... a nigga cant even catch a break dog! So im drivin home from a job interview, im on my permit, job ran kinda late... so its gettin real dark. I hit the b water line and i see this cop pulling out of a side street, so i wave to let him go, he says no... u go! and bang 10 seconds later pulls me over. gave the old "what are you doin, we had 27 calls of people saying ur harrassing them, flashing ur lights, beeping ur horn and passing people". So tells me to step off the bike. about 10 mins later i see a tow truck pull up... :rolleyes: yep, u know what that means, i thought fo sho i was gettin locked up. So they tow the dinasour, but not before going over my bike with a focking magnifying glass!!!! and i aint kiddin. everything from bald tire, to misuse of horn, to no blinkers x4, u name it. over 440$ worth. that dickhead filled up 4 tickets. And then let me walk home.... :badcop *sigh*

anyone got a truck tonight...? they wont let me drive the beast out. holla at cha boy... cops suck[/QUOTE]

Damn! FTP :twofinger ....thank god I no longer live in bridgewater. Bridgewater cops are always pulling that shit.

v8killa neon 09-02-2004 07:01 PM

did he see you doing any of this? were you? I would fight it. and say that the cop said he got a call for a bike doing all those crazy things. also give them a time frame ,you left work @ X:XX, started to ride home and he pulled you over @ the town line. How did that happen if you JUST got into b.water? give them the route you take to work, file a request w/ the b water PD for a tape of that nights radio traffic. his reason for pulling you over is BS, if he had no reason too then the rest of the shit should be null and void. also if he didn't write it on the ticket it is INADMISSABLE! so he can't say you were speeding so he pulled you over.

v8killa neon 09-02-2004 07:03 PM

[QUOTE=v8killa neon]did he see you doing any of this? were you? I would fight it. and say that the cop said he got a call for a bike doing all those crazy things. also give them a time frame ,you left work @ X:XX, started to ride home and he pulled you over @ the town line. How did that happen if you JUST got into b.water? give them the route you take to work, file a request w/ the b water PD for a tape of that nights radio traffic. his reason for pulling you over is BS, if he had no reason too then the rest of the shit should be null and void. also if he didn't write it on the ticket it is INADMISSABLE! so he can't say you were speeding so he pulled you over.[/QUOTE]

also fix the ish on your bike and take pics (or take pics of someone else's bike.) and tell the magistrate you fixed it (like you had planned too all along.)

gsxrgurl600 09-02-2004 07:10 PM

po pos suck. they find everything to **** you over on. they need to get a life