Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Reckless Methods (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/31-reckless-methods)
-   -   What I bought to replace my Fiddy. BLING!!!! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/31-reckless-methods/69517-what-i-bought-replace.html)

Jay Carnes 04-15-2004 08:31 PM

What I bought to replace my Fiddy. BLING!!!!

1 Attachment(s)
So now, when I look to see what time it is. I can always remember my fiddy. Real Rolex Diamond Bezel. :apimp

sclevela 04-15-2004 08:37 PM

Re: What I bought to replace my Fiddy. BLING!!!!

[QUOTE=Jay Carnes]So now, when I look to see what time it is. I can always remember my fiddy. Real Rolex Diamond Bezel. :apimp[/QUOTE]

ghetto-fabulous :hello

Schniggy02zx6r 04-16-2004 12:53 AM

oh jay....you big pimpin now!!!

Angel Of Death 04-16-2004 12:43 PM

[COLOR=Plum]damnit jay, now i have to get the rose faceplate with the diamonds, [I]and [/I] the iced out bezel to compete. how many carats you rockin?[/COLOR]

Jay Carnes 04-16-2004 01:27 PM

[QUOTE=Angel Of Death][COLOR=Plum]damnit jay, now i have to get the rose faceplate with the diamonds, [I]and [/I] the iced out bezel to compete. how many carats you rockin?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Thats a 1 carat rolex diamond bezel. They offer bezel's w/ more diamonds in them that are aftermarket - but some of them are to much. Look ugly.

My father got a 1 1/2 carat bezel, that shits hot too. anymore than that i think is overkill.

good day.

od1nixer 04-16-2004 01:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I'm saving up for one of these.

Technology of tomorrow.......Here today

Angel Of Death 04-16-2004 01:38 PM

[COLOR=PaleGreen]I've seen some up to 3.5 carats, and they were ugly as babies. How are your's set in gold? [/COLOR]

Jay Carnes 04-16-2004 01:53 PM

yeah, thats the OEM rolex style to have them set in the gold. alot of the aftermarket giant bezels just have all diamonds and sit above the quarts. (high boy style bezel's). i think there ugly.

[QUOTE=Angel Of Death][COLOR=PaleGreen]I've seen some up to 3.5 carats, and they were ugly as babies. How are your's set in gold? [/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Angel Of Death 04-16-2004 02:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
look at this thing, ugly as sin as is, imagine it on your wrist. this is is the gloryhog of watch parts

Jay Carnes 04-16-2004 02:31 PM

[QUOTE=Angel Of Death]look at this thing, ugly as sin as is, imagine it on your wrist. this is is the gloryhog of watch parts[/QUOTE]

xactly !!!! that thing looks like a chandelier not a bezel. ugly.

OD1 - that is the funniest shit - a milk crate on his wrist! :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing

Angel Of Death 04-16-2004 02:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
go ahead and top my new watch jay!

Jay Carnes 04-16-2004 02:48 PM

that is some blinged out shit!

My father has a rolex here, someone is trying to sell. shit has $30,000 worth of EXTRA diamonds on it. its actually WAY to many & kinda weird looking.

Angel Of Death 04-16-2004 02:52 PM

[QUOTE=Jay Carnes]that is some blinged out shit!

My father has a rolex here, someone is trying to sell. shit has $30,000 worth of EXTRA diamonds on it. its actually WAY to many & kinda weird looking.[/QUOTE]

I'd hate to be that guy who put $50k into a watch that a homeless man wouldnt be caught dead wearing!

He needs to travel back in time to the eighties where that shit was cool, maybe Don Johnson will buy it.