Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Reckless Methods (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/31-reckless-methods)
-   -   it's thursday, and im thirsty (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/31-reckless-methods/4041-its-thursday-im-thirsty.html)

shtbx 11-21-2002 04:19 PM

it's thursday, and im thirsty

once again it's thirsty thursday, don't know if i wanna go sailin with the captain or maybe just str8 up pimp the bud lights.....so whats the drill, n e body hittin the baahhs

ZANNMANN 11-21-2002 04:32 PM

ooohhhh i'll be at the blue shamrock gettin wasted off vodka and redbulls all night maybe tonight i can go totally blind frrom drinking to much vodka. i usually top it off at 5 but i feel happy tonight so ill go for 7-8 ohh ill be hurting tomorrow.
LATA,
ZANNMANN

Jay Carnes 11-21-2002 05:31 PM

I drank 14 fucking beers last night. im junk today. gonna try and drink the hurt away again tonight. MINI BIKE SHOW @ my house again tonight. HELL YEAH!

Bud light + Fiddy's = fun

shtbx 11-21-2002 08:09 PM

start the new job 2morrow mornin, so im thinkin a little celebration maybe get in early like....maybe stroll in around 1, gutta get that beauty sleep

silent1 11-22-2002 10:39 AM

i worked til almost 10 last nite. i am a fucking loser. better believe i'm getting toasted today though. Especially since I'm working from my living room today. :)

Gixxer_Princess 11-22-2002 11:10 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by silent1 [/i]
[B]Especially since I'm working from my living room today. :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Must be nice!

Well I have all of next week off. So after today I am on vacation!
:D

Tara

ZANNMANN 11-22-2002 11:31 AM

last night was a ruff night in lowell first everything was peaches, then everyone got hammered and some peeps went on saying some stupid shit.and well you know what happened then . it went like this. 4 of us 2 of them and out of nowhere 1 kid dawged my boy in head with a pool stick ,obviously my boy went down and so did the kid that hit him . first peeps got to kick the shit out of them and thenthe bouncers grab the kids and threw them down a whole flight of stairs. needless to say my buddy mario ended up at the hospital. and some peeps got locked up .
ahhh well just another thursty thirsday in lowell.
LATA,
hangovers suck
ZANNMANN

Jay Carnes 11-22-2002 03:03 PM

YO ZAN! you beat some ass or what kid?

silent1 11-22-2002 04:16 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gixxer_Princess [/i]
[B]Must be nice!

Well I have all of next week off. So after today I am on vacation!
:D

Tara [/B][/QUOTE] With 9 days off, I think you win. While you're in the bed, I'll be at work all next week (til Wednesday).

ZANNMANN 11-22-2002 08:28 PM

yo 1000 i didnt have to lift a finger. all the bouncers at the place our cool with my crew of peeps so when shit went down the bouncers swarmed that fool like pitbulls on a piece of meat and best of all is they threw the kid down a flight of stairs.LOLLOLLOL
fuck that kid besides my friend only needed like 7 stiches. ohh and my one buddy that dogged one of the poolstick kids friends in the face got in a little footchase from the 5.0 so what he did was run into the parking garage ,ran to the second floor and when the cops got close he jumped off the legde and b'd out. if you only knew the kid youd believe it .this is basically my tipical thursday at the shamrock less the pool stick.
LATA

Jay Carnes 11-22-2002 11:06 PM

damn dude, sounds like some crazy shit in your neck of the woods.

crazy fuck jumped out of the parking garage! LOL!!!!

least you guys came out on top. Peace!

ZANNMANN 11-23-2002 01:34 PM

yea huh i couldnt believe that the crazy prick did it either. but usually its not that bad of drama though usually just a fist fight or some shit ,this week it was just out o control and shit the weekend aint ova yet.

PEACE,
ZANNMANN