Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Events & Stunt Competitions (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/3-events-stunt-competitions)
-   -   When and Where are this years comps? (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/3-events-stunt-competitions/211288-when-where-years-comps.html)

Stuntworksmatt 01-15-2008 10:43 AM

When and Where are this years comps?

I just wanna know when and where all the competitions are this year?

List them plase!!!

svt600 01-15-2008 04:25 PM

Re: When and Where are this years comps?

a list of all the stunt shows/comps would be great! i was in FL for stunt wars and WOW im hooked on stuntin more then ever now! now all i got to do is get the damn bike running!!

3824 01-15-2008 04:35 PM

XDL's schedule ...

[url]http://www.stuntride.com/forum/index.php?topic=2962.0v[/url]

Starboyz stuntfest is usually the 3rd weekend in June also.

BUSA KILLER 01-18-2008 05:19 PM

wow there are going to be more xdl shows that show is garbage need to throw it away and forget it forever.

DSOG Thomas 01-18-2008 11:11 PM

thanks for the support

BUSA KILLER 01-19-2008 10:50 AM

tell it how i see it there are alot better events such as stunt wars and star boyz

Suicidl 01-19-2008 12:56 PM

[QUOTE=BUSA KILLER;3116772]tell it how i see it there are alot better events such as stunt wars and star boyz[/QUOTE]

are you serious :banghead

3824 01-19-2008 01:08 PM

[QUOTE=BUSA KILLER;3116772]tell it how i see it there are alot better events such as stunt wars and star boyz[/QUOTE]

stuntwars are you serious ... please bring some of whatever that dank is you are smoking to the next event

DSOG Thomas 01-20-2008 01:06 AM

he is probably talking about from a vendors standpoint.. which is true... I mean stuntwars and starboyz.. each 6 or 7 years old in the same location.. vending better be good

where as he probably was a vendor at VIR.. which the crowd is sparse and is a heavy car crowd for GT Live etc

Nascency Chris 01-20-2008 10:12 AM

clarification would be awesome...

[QUOTE=scott3824;3116907]stuntwars are you serious ... please bring some of whatever that dank is you are smoking to the next event[/QUOTE]

foldin' clothes!:LOL

[QUOTE=DSOG Thomas;3117598]he is probably talking about from a vendors standpoint.. which is true... I mean stuntwars and starboyz.. each 6 or 7 years old in the same location.. vending better be good

where as he probably was a vendor at VIR.. which the crowd is sparse and is a heavy car crowd for GT Live etc[/QUOTE]

1. i think vending at stunt wars was down this year...judging by the crowds and some of the vendors i talked to on sunday...

2. like you said, XDL is still growing...i mean really, we are quickly approaching a time when people need to put up or shut up. XDL is the first points series contests we have ever had that works really well...riders who want to be in contention will have to step it up to make all of the events and vendors who want to be well represented and grow a solid customer base nationwide will need to step it up and attend all of the events...gotta spend money to make money...my 2 pennies...

BUSA KILLER 01-20-2008 01:09 PM

vendors where light at a lot of show this becuse of the economy being so bad but vendors are not going to dish out money for shows that are in the middle of bfe and have no spectators. And the vendors should not have to promote the show to get buyers there and still have to pay set up, i am not say xdl was like this but there are a lot of other really garbage shows on the east coast that people need to give up.

JohnnyBmore 01-20-2008 02:31 PM

BmoreX.com will be Having some tight Freerides this year in the Baltimore area !!

Ps XDL FUCKING ROCKS!!

Nascency Chris 01-20-2008 07:53 PM

[QUOTE=BUSA KILLER;3118077]i am not say xdl was like this but there are a lot of other really garbage shows on the east coast that people need to give up.[/QUOTE]

now that i can agree with...

redlinejesse 01-26-2008 04:22 PM

so..............how bout that list of events?

Gixxxer_Wood 01-28-2008 09:51 AM

matt is gay and a mandem whore lol.....king of the south is may 9, 10, and 11

redlinejesse 01-28-2008 01:14 PM

[QUOTE=Gixxxer_Wood;3131360]matt is gay and a mandem whore lol.....king of the south is may 9, 10, and 11[/QUOTE]

woohoo dates!!! Thanks Adam!!:YEAH

Gixxxer_Wood 01-28-2008 10:07 PM

ok so i just talked to murdoc tonight he said he changed the dates to may 1,2,3 and 4th. thurs and fri. prac. and sat. sun. comp. he changed the dates cuz of mother's day

DerekMey 01-28-2008 10:19 PM

the XDL event in Irvine, what state?.....there's several of those