Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Events & Stunt Competitions (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/3-events-stunt-competitions)
-   -   X-treem Motorsports GRAND OPENING!! Patrick Stephens, Geared Up, Bill D X31 STUNTSHOW (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/3-events-stunt-competitions/165874-x-treem-motorsports-grand.html)

greerstyl 08-10-2006 08:36 PM

Re: X-treem Motorsports GRAND OPENING!! Patrick Stephens, Geared Up, Bill D X31 STUNT

hey mike, and whoever is on the ug;y ass red bike, i think its gary photoshop or something. you guys can feel free to show up and promote your video. i was trying to be nice about this and you guys are nothing but shit talkers. i have no grudges against anyone but goddamn. that whole video you claim to be so great was just copy and paste 700 times over. the colors are all fuct up like you made it with a mattel "my first camera". and gary, i actually thought your were cool shit from the video. a good rider that would have alot to offer the stunt scene. but acting like you are because of some "outside influences" is only gonna hurt you. dont think your the only one who can ride. the second your head gets to big it will be to heavy to catch up with the rest of us. riders over hear have been banging that shit out for a while now.

thanks to everyone who will be supporting the shop. and good luck to mike and the rest of the mickey mouse club over there in no mans land.

ps next time you make a stuntshinestate remember that its bigger than 3 square miles of otown stunt spots.

Peyton 08-10-2006 09:10 PM

Re: X-treem Motorsports GRAND OPENING!! Patrick Stephens, Geared Up, Bill D X31 STUNTSHOW

[QUOTE=suicidl]squids:LOL[/QUOTE]

wait damn it.....I never said I was going????

WarpedToys 08-10-2006 09:12 PM

Re: X-treem Motorsports GRAND OPENING!! Patrick Stephens, Geared Up, Bill D X31 STUNTSHOW

[QUOTE=greerstyl]yes bill d knows. it should be a fun grand opening. please post on this thread only with non bias quesitons and intent. i would appreciate that. and thats alot for the support to stuntworks you guys better be there.
[/QUOTE]

Just asking since we sponser Bill D and I can say 100% I have not heard anything about this show. If he is town I am sure we will make it over there. But I don't think he will be, at least not the way it's looking.

Is this Todd, not sure who is behind the user name here.. Hope the Grand Opening goes well..

Pat-trick 08-10-2006 10:19 PM

looking forward to getting down to the grand opening. we gonna get loose

i love florida !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suicidl 08-11-2006 01:13 AM

Re: X-treem Motorsports GRAND OPENING!! Patrick Stephens, Geared Up, Bill D X31 STUNT

[QUOTE=greerstyl]hey mike, and whoever is on the ug;y ass red bike, i think its gary photoshop or something. you guys can feel free to show up and promote your video. i was trying to be nice about this and you guys are nothing but shit talkers. i have no grudges against anyone but goddamn. that whole video you claim to be so great was just copy and paste 700 times over. the colors are all fuct up like you made it with a mattel "my first camera". and gary, i actually thought your were cool shit from the video. a good rider that would have alot to offer the stunt scene. but acting like you are because of some "outside influences" is only gonna hurt you. dont think your the only one who can ride. the second your head gets to big it will be to heavy to catch up with the rest of us. riders over hear have been banging that shit out for a while now.

thanks to everyone who will be supporting the shop. and good luck to mike and the rest of the mickey mouse club over there in no mans land.

ps next time you make a stuntshinestate remember that its bigger than 3 square miles of otown stunt spots.[/QUOTE]
now i got to have a ugly red bike, mickey mouse club :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL

no its not photoshop there are quite a few people that can ride over here:aplaya

RedlineJimmy 08-11-2006 03:05 AM

I'll be riding up there to check things out. Congrats on the new store :cheers .

DrasticDan 08-11-2006 08:59 AM

[QUOTE=suicidl]OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOps:LOL

you forgot Tony in your signature of list of riders :shruggs

he is coming up fast and out plowing t-neck in stoppies and has already passed him in hard tricks:2cents :cheers[/QUOTE]
LOL I noticed that too ...

Tony L 08-11-2006 10:45 AM

[QUOTE=DrasticDan]LOL I noticed that too ...[/QUOTE]

me too, we're just sand bagging they dont want me to take the lime light away from bill d. :LOL :LOL :LOL

Todd Colbert 08-11-2006 11:01 AM

[QUOTE=RedlineJimmy]I'll be riding up there to check things out. Congrats on the new store :cheers .[/QUOTE]

Thank Jimmy see you there.
Todd

WarpedToys 08-11-2006 11:10 AM

Hey we have to have a secret wepon right. lol

DrasticDan 08-11-2006 11:47 AM

[QUOTE=Pat-trick]looking forward to getting down to the grand opening. we gonna get loose

i love florida !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]
I think i see a street session in the future? LOL

JUST_PRODUCING 08-11-2006 11:52 AM

[QUOTE=suicidl]mike you live close go get some undercover pics of squidfest for us to laugh at :YEAH[/QUOTE]

dont worry im sure born to ride and full throttle will cover it, oh and josh i have nothing against you either but i guess you are gonna learn the hard way going into business with todd, ill talk to you about it in a few months after you get screwed and your singin a whole other tune, and try and diss SSS because everyone else whos seen its thinks its amazing so im not concerned with the opinions of people that have been steeling footage from riders for ten years and making hundreds of thousands off it with gay compilation videos, and gary is the nastiest of nasty , todds got alot of money, tell him to put up 5k and ill have gary battle any squid he can get his hands on, down with Xtinct Motorsports.

ps. i still love all the guys who got scammed into attending , X31, PSF, GEARED UP, and Bill D who doesnt even know about the event

Peyton 08-11-2006 12:28 PM

I luv PPPPPPPPower wheelies

Tony L 08-11-2006 12:52 PM

[QUOTE=Peyton]I luv PPPPPPPPower wheelies[/QUOTE]

+1 i love power poppies more :LOL

King Tony 08-11-2006 03:10 PM

I want to b special guests.....

Todd Colbert 08-11-2006 03:51 PM

Grow up mike! you have alot to learn.

[QUOTE=JUST_PRODUCING]dont worry im sure born to ride and full throttle will cover it, oh and josh i have nothing against you either but i guess you are gonna learn the hard way going into business with todd, ill talk to you about it in a few months after you get screwed and your singin a whole other tune, and try and diss SSS because everyone else whos seen its thinks its amazing so im not concerned with the opinions of people that have been steeling footage from riders for ten years and making hundreds of thousands off it with gay compilation videos, and gary is the nastiest of nasty , todds got alot of money, tell him to put up 5k and ill have gary battle any squid he can get his hands on, down with Xtinct Motorsports.

ps. i still love all the guys who got scammed into attending , X31, PSF, GEARED UP, and Bill D who doesnt even know about the event[/QUOTE]

RedlineJimmy 08-11-2006 03:58 PM

Too many people here trying to prove who is the best at a sport that barely exists...give me a break. If you're not going to the opening...who gives a $hit...no need to post then. If anybody can make a living off this sport no matter how it is done...more power to them! I would like to see where all these "so-called" best riders are 10 yrs from now.

I am game to hit the streets with ya Huckle Buck if you are down for it.

Emrock 08-11-2006 03:58 PM

I like to ride wheelies

JUST_PRODUCING 08-11-2006 04:09 PM

[QUOTE=Todd Colbert]Grow up mike! you have alot to learn.[/QUOTE]

todd take a look around, you are the one who needs to grow up, and i heard about JD4 "the real stunshine state" there you go again copying other peoples good ideas, i challenge you to make a better video about florida then i have already done, cityblockz = myspace

Tony L 08-11-2006 04:14 PM

[QUOTE=JUST_PRODUCING]todd take a look around, you are the one who needs to grow up, and i heard about JD4 "the real stunshine state" there you go again copying other peoples good ideas, i challenge you to make a better video about florida then i have already done, cityblockz = myspace[/QUOTE]

and there off. I hear a stuntshine show down in the works MP v.s. TC! Who will win stay tuned :LOL