Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Bicycle Stunters (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/286-bicycle-stunters)
-   -   How to roll endos on a bike... (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/286-bicycle-stunters/64614-how-roll-endos-bike.html)

ramps5529 03-16-2004 10:13 PM

How to roll endos on a bike...

Anybody know how I could go about doing this on a mtb? :shruggs I can get it up but don't know how to keep it going more than a few feet.

Danimal 03-16-2004 10:22 PM

Re: How to roll endos on a bike...

get going down the biggest hill in your town when u reach top speed, lean over the front of the bike and squeeze the front brake as hard as you can!!

jus playin bro

get goin with some speed, grab a handfull of brake at first then when u get it up there let off some till it drops down a litle bit then just squeeze and un squeeze the brake as u need.

cornfed996 03-17-2004 09:52 AM

[QUOTE=Danimal]get going down the biggest hill in your town when u reach top speed, lean over the front of the bike and squeeze the front brake as hard as you can!!

jus playin bro

get goin with some speed, grab a handfull of brake at first then when u get it up there let off some till it drops down a litle bit then just squeeze and un squeeze the brake as u need.[/QUOTE]

yea dont listen to that first buy disc brakes !!!!!!!!!!!!!! then just practice your @$$ off i started off gradualy and now i can go about 80 feet with breaks start off slow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gixxerboy6 03-18-2004 09:12 PM

[QUOTE=cornfed996]yea dont listen to that first buy disc brakes !!!!!!!!!!!!!! then just practice your @$$ off i started off gradualy and now i can go about 80 feet with breaks start off slow!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

80ft??? Most people can't coast that far from a full riding pace.

atomic 03-18-2004 11:27 PM

lol i tried endo'ing my mountain bike once...just bored and stuff, it hurt when I fell

KOTO 03-19-2004 07:10 AM

Yes, Danimal you are correct! To endo just slam on the brakes as hard as ya can and wait for it to go over! Now for STOPPIES or NOSE WHEELIES, it takes a good set of brake pads and a smooth braking hand. Find the balance point on your front tire, it might be pretty high up. On my BMX bike I pop it forward and once it's up I lean up behind the back of the seat. Makes for a pimp stoppie that's almost vertical.

Tenny 03-19-2004 01:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
hey me too. tada!

Danimal 03-19-2004 03:30 PM

80 ft!! i'm raisein the :bs flag on this one. How fast ya goin, ya goin down a hill? holdin onto a car? whats the secret, i know you cant be just peddling

Trick 03-22-2004 03:52 PM

[QUOTE=gixxerboy6]80ft??? Most people can't coast that far from a full riding pace.[/QUOTE]

anytime homo

u can bring your motorcycle if u want, i will get pulled by a car if need be, i can prove to u that i can do a stopie for longer then u (meaning 80 feet not down any hill eather just puch my ass off and have a exspensive set of hope brakes

have u ever herd of padro fest ????

Trick 03-22-2004 03:55 PM

[QUOTE=Danimal]80 ft!! i'm raisein the :bs flag on this one. How fast ya goin, ya goin down a hill? holdin onto a car? whats the secret, i know you cant be just peddling[/QUOTE]

gearing it is all down hill gears

and a 6 inch rotor
if i hade a video cam i would post but no cam sorry and if u dont want to belive then dont
when i get pulled by a car i can do about 110 120 been doing it since i was 13 long time doing stoppies on a bike
but bs if u want
i dont care :cheers

Danimal 03-23-2004 11:04 PM

im not believing you or disbelieving you but when i see a vid of you doin
100+ ft stoppis on a BICYCLE i will shut my trap :cheers

gixxerboy6 03-26-2004 11:36 PM

[QUOTE=trick187]anytime homo

u can bring your motorcycle if u want, i will get pulled by a car if need be, i can prove to u that i can do a stopie for longer then u (meaning 80 feet not down any hill eather just puch my ass off and have a exspensive set of hope brakes

have u ever herd of padro fest ????[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should reconsider your meaurements.

iwannagixxer 03-27-2004 11:27 AM

i just ram my foot into the front tire.

i dunno how to do a rolling one though.

blingblinginbmx 04-04-2004 02:17 PM

[QUOTE=iwannagixxer]i just ram my foot into the front tire.

i dunno how to do a rolling one though.[/QUOTE]

well im gunna hafta agree wit you on that one..hah... i have a excellent balance to do wheelies down the road on my bmx, but i dont have the money to buy disk brakes to do rolling stoppies. u guys, is there any way to do them with out having the cost factor so high?
:YEAH

TwiTchDME 04-05-2004 07:24 PM

don't buy disc brakes and just learn then with your stock brakes. don't be one of the followers.

blingblinginbmx 04-07-2004 05:14 PM

[QUOTE=TwiTchDME]don't buy disc brakes and just learn then with your stock brakes. don't be one of the followers.[/QUOTE]

i got pretty much the stoppie thing down and can hold one for around 5- 10 seconds, but i cant keep enough brake tension on the brakes when the back tire lifts. i get it off the ground then it comes to far forward so i let off, then i put them back on and it aint enough to keep it up even if i leen forward. :YEAH

hotnanas 04-28-2004 10:20 PM

I do mine brakeless.

In fact I ride brakeless.

Its simple to do (in concept). I do them on ramps and on ledges and whatever. Basically its the opposite of a manual. Just throw it up there and let it roll and shift your body weight accordingly. Now about the 80 feet. That's a lot of feet. I think typically i go no further than 10 feet before i have to barspin out. Or before the rear end just flops down to the ground.

Rad.

bikerboy 05-02-2004 10:13 PM

I talked to a guy and he said you have to get disk brakes to really do them nice...

His bike has 'em and he paid $900 for his bicycle....

NikoK 05-07-2004 04:04 PM

Voi elämä

Tenny 05-07-2004 06:37 PM

dude regular brakes work just fine.