Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Bicycle Stunters (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/286-bicycle-stunters)
-   -   worst injury on your bike (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/286-bicycle-stunters/48437-worst-injury-your-bike.html)

wheeliekid 12-10-2003 07:05 PM

worst injury on your bike

whats the worst you have been injured on ur bike?

mine is when i was 1st learnin christs and i got up there goin like 15-20 and then i lost my balance and fell backwards.I tried to run it out but I was goin too fast and fell again. I sil across the ground for like 25 ft.It hurt like hell.I got road rash all down my bike and bruised my tailbone.I got up and started ridin again.Im Hardcore:twofinger

-Drew- 12-10-2003 07:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Downhilling this summer..... the main reason I wear a full face, knee pads, elbo pads, and full outfit...

Hit some loose rocks going too fast at Breckenridge ski resort.... went end over end for about 30 yards....

Frogger 12-10-2003 07:35 PM

DAMN that must have hurt. I've dislocated a shoulder and finger, broke my left ankle, then sprained the crap outta the same ankle, and lots of road rash, and my shins are torn to shit from pedals flying back, and thorns and limbs while trail riding. Mind you, I only had 1 injury per crash, lol. I'm well known to the Halifax Ambulence crew, lol

Frogger 12-10-2003 07:40 PM

oh, btw, you can see my colorful ankle @ [url]http://wmcelman.homeunix.net:81/~wmcelman/gallery.html[/url]
click on the Injuries of Mine or whatever I have there. :rolleyes:

wheeliekid 12-10-2003 07:40 PM

i guess im lucky i havent broken anything in my life and i do sum crazy shiznit too

xXxNO LOVExXx 12-10-2003 08:23 PM

600 stiches in my face/head/mouth, all muscle torn from ear too elbow in right arm, "floating kneecaps that have too be drained, 6 dislocated ribs, countless concussions, countless nutters, shins look like meatloaf, all borken toes and fingers more then once, and broken back..

DO I WIN:confused:

wheeliekid 12-10-2003 08:43 PM

YOU WIN. for being the worst stunter alive.jp:moon

Wheelie Boy 12-10-2003 08:48 PM

never even had a stratch

Frogger 12-10-2003 08:50 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by forcefed6 [/i]
[B]600 stiches in my face/head/mouth, all muscle torn from ear too elbow in right arm, "floating kneecaps that have too be drained, 6 dislocated ribs, countless concussions, countless nutters, shins look like meatloaf, all borken toes and fingers more then once, and broken back..

DO I WIN:confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

holy shit man, you get hit by a tank!!??? wow that sounds like fun. a stitch for every cc in the bike, lol

covertwar 12-11-2003 02:14 AM

Never too seriously hurt, just a lot of scrapes and bruises

MikeM 12-11-2003 09:38 AM

broke my arm, twice

xXxNO LOVExXx 12-11-2003 11:50 AM

yea it did suck when that shit happens. i did contests for dirt jumping and street/parks, so i had too progress. there are alot of injuries that i didnt list too, but i dont have time too remember them all. and i would probably be scared and kill myself if i rememebredthem all:laughing

tt_four 12-17-2003 11:37 PM

i jumped from a raised parking lot down to the street, and was kinda turnign when i did it, so out of reaction i put my footdown so i didn't fall when i landed,

my shoe caught traction while the rest of my kept going, snapped my ankle clean, i kept trying to stand up until the 3rd time i finally looked back at my leg and saw it bent in half, i had to ride home with one foot, doing that thing where you pedal half way, then pull the pedal back up with your toes, and push it down again, my foot was just hanging there by the skin and muscle, no contact between the bones there, kinda gross

NickIF 12-18-2003 01:47 AM

2 broken ribs, 2 broken collarbones, broken ankle, broken elbow, concussions, broken [b]cheek bone[/b] scars all over my hands from levers :cheers

Black Rob 12-19-2003 12:18 AM

Herniated 3 disks in my back, whiplash, dislocated shoulder, broken wrist, broke 2 fingers, bone contusion, torn akilees tendon, and other misc. sprains. I landed on my head/neck on my first flair attempt. Put me out of comission for like 5 months. Landed the flair 3rd try after though.

gofast 12-22-2003 03:34 PM

dirt jumping some f*cker changed the lip and instead of going straight up i went far went over the bars about 30 feet on the air landed on my head before anything else hit the ground broke my dirtbike helmet in half nocked out for 45 min spiral fracture in my right hand and had 6 screws put in then had to take finals left handed best part though ...........got it on video

J.C. 12-24-2003 08:03 PM

blew out my left knee and cracked my leg at the same time

Bray 12-27-2003 10:13 PM

torn acl and broken leg and road rash..happend at the same time..was tryin to learn christ's lost balance, tried to get back down and thats when all hell broke lose...:mad: still never had surgery yet

Ste 12-30-2003 12:30 PM

Shattered my elbow (funny bone to be exact :eek: ) dirt jumping.

Broke my tooth after landing on it on concrete after flipping fowards.

Broke my ankle after heavy landing dirt jumping again.

Countless road rash on knees/ hands/ elbows from flipping wheelies. Lots of holes in shins from pins in pedals after slipping.

jowalskiMO 01-07-2004 04:41 PM

Ive broken my colarbone, been knocked out twice, dislocated my knee a couple times (I guess thats what you'd call it), landed on my face a couple times doing handrails, and have forever ****ed up shins. :)