Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Bicycle Stunters (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/286-bicycle-stunters)
-   -   New Bicycle Video (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/286-bicycle-stunters/149135-new-bicycle-video.html)

Felces 01-02-2006 07:16 AM

New Bicycle Video

[url]https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1890692&posted=1#post1890692[/url]

I threw in some surfing for ya joe :cheers

Joe87 01-02-2006 10:53 AM

Re: New Bicycle Video

Sweet dude! your surfing is :apimp!
Lol at the flip, i done that the other day, i was pissed, riding in the rain and, went for a clicker and needed the backbrake and it didnt work lol, due to slow reactions from alchohol i didnt even attempt to get off, and landed on my knees lol(first time ever, normally i land like you lol) didnt hurt till i was sobering up lol.
Nice vid...nice clicker too!

Felces 01-02-2006 11:03 AM

[QUOTE=JoeRM125]Sweet dude! your surfing is :apimp!
Lol at the flip, i done that the other day, i was pissed, riding in the rain and, went for a clicker and needed the backbrake and it didnt work lol, due to slow reactions from alchohol i didnt even attempt to get off, and landed on my knees lol(first time ever, normally i land like you lol) didnt hurt till i was sobering up lol.
Nice vid...nice clicker too![/QUOTE]

Thanks buddy
Are you surfing real slow or steering like that yet?
How'd you land on your knees insteed of your back? lol too drunk to remember?

:cheers :cheers :cheers

78KingCobra 01-02-2006 12:30 PM

dude, you pissed them wal mart people off so bad. you was like "okay run, for real" your buddy sounds like the hick off of jarhead.

GundamnitPete 01-02-2006 01:03 PM

bwahahhaha "i wanna talk to your mom" "ghea..mhmh..hgeah.....yeah"

that was good shit tho :cheers keep'em coming

Joe87 01-02-2006 03:41 PM

[QUOTE=Felses]Thanks buddy
Are you surfing real slow or steering like that yet?
How'd you land on your knees insteed of your back? lol too drunk to remember?

:cheers :cheers :cheers[/QUOTE]
No, but my mate who i taught(im a surfing teacher like you lol) can. He goes real slow, but he has got a real surf pose where ill stand up right and get back down. My back brake sometimes rubs and it slows my down pretty quick and sometimes pulls me to the side. :mad: I cant surf as wel as i could when i first learnt it. Its pretty quick atm.
I didnt really attempt to step off, but when im sober i trust my brake till my back hits lol, and im not sure what happened. i think i remember trying to get off at the last second or i put my legs down and they must of just bent. Next time ill just ride my bike lol. :laughing

i-dub 01-02-2006 05:32 PM

cool shit felces keep it coming

Felces 01-03-2006 03:57 AM

[QUOTE=i-dub]cool shit felces keep it coming[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/?v=ayU9L4OXYJY[/url]
it was too windy yesterday and today but I was still able to get some slower combos on camera... nothin special.. I'll get some video of spreader to spec K to highchair soon btw nothing is slowed down or sped up in that vid I really do it that slow

MtnBike 01-03-2006 04:03 AM

that second vid had a kickass song, lol i could NOTTT stop laughin, watchin the first vid, funny shitt!!!

Felces 01-03-2006 04:15 AM

[QUOTE=MtnBike]that second vid had a kickass song, lol i could NOTTT stop laughin, watchin the first vid, funny shitt!!![/QUOTE]
thanks mang :cheers

randomjibrish 01-03-2006 04:22 AM

haha...dont ride on the sidewalk....what...like this?.....huh.....thats wat she sed....

piece of shit day care....

Felces 01-03-2006 07:46 AM

[QUOTE=JoeRM125]No, but my mate who i taught(im a surfing teacher like you lol) can. He goes real slow, but he has got a real surf pose where ill stand up right and get back down. My back brake sometimes rubs and it slows my down pretty quick and sometimes pulls me to the side. :mad: I cant surf as wel as i could when i first learnt it. Its pretty quick atm.
I didnt really attempt to step off, but when im sober i trust my brake till my back hits lol, and im not sure what happened. i think i remember trying to get off at the last second or i put my legs down and they must of just bent. Next time ill just ride my bike lol. :laughing[/QUOTE]

ahahha you should get video sometimes... no video camera?

GundamnitPete 01-03-2006 10:51 AM

[QUOTE=Felses][url]http://www.youtube.com/?v=ayU9L4OXYJY[/url]
it was too windy yesterday and today but I was still able to get some slower combos on camera... nothin special.. I'll get some video of spreader to spec K to highchair soon btw nothing is slowed down or sped up in that vid I really do it that slow[/QUOTE]

very nice :cheers although onyour spreaders it seems your knees are stil kinda bent??? i prefer mine bent aswell, just to much

deff. nice work on the combos into HC :cheers

Joe87 01-03-2006 11:43 AM

my bro has got one, but not sure how to put it on to computer, plus he wouldnt let me lol!My digi camera records but only for a few mins at a time, on day when im feeling it ill get a few, and pete said he would put a vid together! JUst once i went out to do one and couldnt click, and thats what i was doing first, so had to keep restarting and found out my back wheel as bent lol

Felces 01-03-2006 12:36 PM

[QUOTE=GundamnitPete]very nice :cheers although onyour spreaders it seems your knees are stil kinda bent??? i prefer mine bent aswell, just to much

deff. nice work on the combos into HC :cheers[/QUOTE]

"I wasnt goin for gangsta"

Yeah I can do nice spreaders but it seems I cant ride the good ones very long :(

anyway TY :YEAH

I got all kinds of ****in combos but still no damn scissors

AK-47 01-03-2006 12:42 PM

good vid!

Joe87 01-05-2006 12:11 PM

whats a scissor? i know they cut but whats the bike trick lol

MtnBike 01-05-2006 04:08 PM

lol yea i wuz wondering the same thing...is it wen ur in a highchair and u cross your feet??

GundamnitPete 01-05-2006 06:13 PM

no, it's sticking both feet off one side of your bike and making a scissor like motion with them.

i-dub 01-05-2006 09:39 PM

i though that was called a can can?