Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Bicycle Stunters (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/286-bicycle-stunters)
-   -   off subject but i hate posers.... (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/286-bicycle-stunters/128497-off-subject-but-i.html)

randomjibrish 06-04-2005 12:31 AM

off subject but i hate posers....

DUDE!!....im in the wrong pourm...but i dont care....these 2 guys.....one on an 04 gixxer...the other on some old skool kawi....they rode past me and my frends...they tried to wheelie.....its was a 50ft power wheelie....they drove by us like 5 times doin the same damn thing...i almost got a stick and put it in his front tire......he was so ****in anopying....probably some just a marine hoo just elisted and felt badass....sorry..i had to get it off my chest...

**** POSERS :mad: !!!

nickalltogether 06-04-2005 12:36 AM

Re: off subject but i hate posers....

i have to agree on that; i also hate people that fvcking stare all the time, they just drive by like their eyes are glued on you :2cents

GundamnitPete 06-04-2005 09:01 AM

hehe, i don't ind the power wheelies, they pretty much crack me up :laughing

WHEELIEALEX 06-04-2005 01:46 PM

sorry nobody here does that!!!To me they know who i am....
Thats what i do,i see some punk on a bike, on a red light,i fly by on a endo and then try to lock it hard so the bike will go up very high and then stare at the dude while im still on a endo!!OR just do a coasters or some shit,i shit on niggas over here!!

Eggs 06-04-2005 05:28 PM

thats why u always have roman candles with u cuz u could shoot them at people

middleschooler 06-04-2005 09:43 PM

[QUOTE=unclehucklbuck]DUDE!!....im in the wrong pourm...but i dont care....these 2 guys.....one on an 04 gixxer...the other on some old skool kawi....they rode past me and my frends...they tried to wheelie.....its was a 50ft power wheelie....they drove by us like 5 times doin the same damn thing...i almost got a stick and put it in his front tire......he was so ****in anopying....probably some just a marine hoo just elisted and felt badass....sorry..i had to get it off my chest...

**** POSERS :mad: !!![/QUOTE]
ok bro i dont like posers either but why do you have to call out branches of the military.all "he was some marine that thought he was badass"look at what your saying....hes probably acomplished more then you if he was a marine and hed probably beat your ass if he was a marine.so why you dissing on marines?

middleschooler 06-04-2005 09:45 PM

[QUOTE=WHEELIEALEX]sorry nobody here does that!!!To me they know who i am....
Thats what i do,i see some punk on a bike, on a red light,i fly by on a endo and then try to lock it hard so the bike will go up very high and then stare at the dude while im still on a endo!!OR just do a coasters or some shit,i shit on niggas over here!![/QUOTE]
i do the samne thing on the fiddy! but you probaly get alot of stares bein in ny....but its always fun to show the wannabes was up

WHEELIEALEX 06-04-2005 09:47 PM

[QUOTE=middleschooler]i do the samne thing on the fiddy! but you probaly get alot of stares bein in ny....but its always fun to show the wannabes was up[/QUOTE]
Werd,gotta show who runs shit around here!!! :apimp

randomjibrish 06-04-2005 10:49 PM

dont get my wrong...i like marines....but around here....there r so many...i live rite by camp lejune....and there r ALOT!.....too many.....and all they do is talk shit to young ppl.....and pick up freshman from our highskool......they think there so bad ass in there civic thinkin there faster than a sti....or the crotch rocket next to em

WHEELIEALEX 06-04-2005 11:14 PM

[QUOTE=unclehucklbuck]dont get my wrong...i like marines....but around here....there r so many...i live rite by camp lejune....and there r ALOT!.....too many.....and all they do is talk shit to young ppl.....and pick up freshman from our highskool......they think there so bad ass in there civic thinkin there faster than a sti....or the crotch rocket next to em[/QUOTE]
Lol..yeh they think they badass until i put a glock in their mouths.. :laughing :laughing :laughing

nickalltogether 06-04-2005 11:26 PM

[QUOTE=WHEELIEALEX]Lol..yeh they think they badass until i put a glock in their mouths.. :laughing :laughing :laughing[/QUOTE]
herd that nukka, alex is the gangsta you don't fvck with :laughing

WHEELIEALEX 06-04-2005 11:29 PM

Werd..Dont **** around..
Cause im worse then watchig your moms get raped..!!!!!!!

nickalltogether 06-04-2005 11:31 PM

i'm gonna have to steal this word: werd

WHEELIEALEX 06-04-2005 11:32 PM

[QUOTE=nickalltogether]i'm gonna have to steal this word: werd[/QUOTE]
werd??????????/

GundamnitPete 06-04-2005 11:33 PM

[QUOTE=WHEELIEALEX]werd??????????/[/QUOTE]

werd......

:laughing :YEAH

nickalltogether 06-04-2005 11:34 PM

yeah man, word, i'm not gonna use the "e", that's your trademark

randomjibrish 06-04-2005 11:34 PM

oh shnapp dawg dis shit go wit my jerry curl shit nigga oh damn!

nickalltogether 06-04-2005 11:35 PM

[QUOTE=unclehucklbuck]oh shnapp dawg dis shit go wit my jerry curl shit nigga oh damn![/QUOTE]
word? if i ever get a new big bike i'll have to take it to j-action-ville so you can show me some bike shit

WHEELIEALEX 06-04-2005 11:36 PM

4shizzle my nizzle when i get flizzle

nickalltogether 06-04-2005 11:37 PM

[QUOTE=WHEELIEALEX]4shizzle my nizzle when i get flizzle[/QUOTE]
oh shizzle dizzle, it's the wheelieizzle alexshizzle