Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Bicycle Stunters (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/286-bicycle-stunters)
-   -   this forum is sooo dead (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/286-bicycle-stunters/105980-forum-sooo-dead.html)

GundamnitPete 12-27-2004 11:28 AM

this forum is sooo dead

sometimes it seems like I'm the only one who comes here anymore. Hell, wheelie kid and boy are both outta here, KWBB Andy is AWOL, Kidstunta got a stunt bike(i don't blame you buddy! :YEAH :YEAH )

red bull just got on here, He's damn good and pretty cool....but it's like....Who is left here that's even worth talking about?!

4doubleOex 12-27-2004 11:45 AM

Re: this forum is sooo dead

everyone grew up and got real bikes

TwiTchDME 12-27-2004 11:59 AM

I'm not trying to bag on anyone... But I thought that all of the stunting on mt. bikes was getting a little ridiculous. Yea, some of the stuff was cool... but get a trick bike and get into flatland or something. Progress the sport.. Don't just do wheelies or stoppies...

GundamnitPete 12-27-2004 12:10 PM

[QUOTE=TwiTchDME]I'm not trying to bag on anyone... But I thought that all of the stunting on mt. bikes was getting a little ridiculous. Yea, some of the stuff was cool... but get a trick bike and get into flatland or something. Progress the sport.. Don't just do wheelies or stoppies...[/QUOTE]

yeah, well, inorder to do flatland, you need a FLAT peice of LAND.

personally, I like riding wheleies for minutes on end, trying spreaders, doing 12s, all kinds of crazy shit.

GundamnitPete 12-27-2004 10:44 PM

[QUOTE=Gundamms07b]yeah, well, inorder to do flatland, you need a FLAT peice of LAND.

personally, I like riding wheleies for minutes on end, trying spreaders, doing 12s, all kinds of crazy shit.[/QUOTE]

see? 22hours and not a single reply......DEAD! :nono :nono :banghead

GundamnitPete 12-28-2004 12:14 AM

[QUOTE=Gundamms07b]yeah, well, inorder to do flatland, you need a FLAT peice of LAND.

personally, I like riding wheleies for minutes on end, trying spreaders, doing 12s, all kinds of crazy shit.[/QUOTE]

now it's 24 hours, and still NOT one other post but mine.....see? :banghead :banghead

BannedInMexico 12-28-2004 02:37 AM

Awww... thats sad lol

Trick 01-04-2005 02:44 PM

i hit this up every so often

kidstunta 01-04-2005 06:11 PM

I still stunt my mtb. All the time. I went out and rode some wheelies today actually. Ive just been outa town, up north snowboarding.

BTW, the CBR900 is a freaking awsome stuntbike. I can wheelie it for just as long as the bicycle almost. Well, my wrists start to hurt sooner on the stuntbike for some reason, so that makes them not quite as long. It takes a long time for that to happen though!

:YEAH