Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Bike Pictures (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/281-stunt-bike-pictures)
-   -   Jorian....quick screen shot (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/281-stunt-bike-pictures/246800-jorian-quick-screen-shot.html)

TEACH C6 03-02-2009 04:00 AM

Re: Jorian....quick screen shot

thats awesome!

Stunter13 03-02-2009 04:14 AM

More than Sick :yeah

TOBY- 03-02-2009 04:23 AM

maybe can be called "Jorian strangler" ????

or for comedy "tea bag" ie trying to tea bag the air intake

Johnnie Do 03-02-2009 08:36 AM

sick for sure, you dont want to highside like that haha

tchouf 03-02-2009 09:17 AM

Soooo sick to see it on real !!

JUST_PRODUCING 03-02-2009 09:35 AM

thanks for the support everyone.....look for future posts we will have regular updates on the film and promise to have something new every time. i am truly honored to be working with Jorian i have never seen such motivation to create new material. There is a full page article on the UNTOUCHABLE project in this months issue of STREET MONSTERS magazine if anyone is interested.

Kaneone 03-03-2009 01:53 AM

[QUOTE=JUST_PRODUCING;3815626]thanks for the support everyone....[/QUOTE]

what are you the rider now? we are congratulating the rider not the camera dude that follows him around and trys to live off his skill....

:banghead:nono:banghead

ninjakiller34 03-03-2009 01:55 AM

[quote=kaneone;3817379]what are you the rider now? We are congratulating the rider not the camera dude that follows him around and trys to live off his skill....

:banghead:nono:banghead[/quote]

damn!! Lol

JUST_PRODUCING 03-03-2009 09:46 AM

[QUOTE=Kaneone;3817379]what are you the rider now? we are congratulating the rider not the camera dude that follows him around and trys to live off his skill....

:banghead:nono:banghead[/QUOTE]

kane....go learn some new tricks and stop hating bro......you have one of the best careers going as a pro stunt rider now try and act like a professional and support the people who are puttin quality material out there. and yea...i am living off his skill.....thats my job as a film maker to find the very best riders and make movies with them so the world can see the true progession of this sport. why do you think i have never had a single clip of you in my films, because none of the true core could give 2 fucks about u and seeing u in a video with your 1990 vegas extreme acrobatics. im sooo sick of people like you ruining quality threads, its just shows how truly jelous you are of jorians natural talent. i take a year off after scary gary quit, now i hook up with one of the best riders ive ever seen and of all people you KANE are gonna come on here with some negative shit. i post up material of jorian to help promote the film and to give people who are interested something to see, not to make myself look good you panzy. But dont worry Kane, I know your gonna buy this video so suck it. Stop Hating. I am also acting as Jorians manager, and you know what, his gimic is just plain old sick new innovative tricks, unlike you gimic of pink bikes, big sponsors and prostitutes and steeling peoples records on national tv. (PERFECT EXAMPLE: Jorians avitar is a new trick, your avitar is your ugly face) Pick a day and we can have Bill D come shatter your shitty stoppie record, or you can just watch this video clip of him doing it about 2 years before you.

[URL="http://www.michaelpollackvisuals.com/VIDEO_MEDIA/04._WORLD_RECORD_STOPPIE.mov"]http://www.michaelpollackvisuals.com/VIDEO_MEDIA/04._WORLD_RECORD_STOPPIE.mov[/URL]

ps. dont forget that phone call you made to me personally about 3 years ago asking if i would make a dvd with you...

OnEWhEeLNEAL 03-03-2009 09:58 AM

Someone pass the popcorn.

JohnForLife 03-03-2009 10:00 AM

WOW!. that is def sick that kid is so flexible, and comes up with some oringinal tricks man.

frayz 03-03-2009 10:05 AM

Hey mike how about hosting the old Jorian clips so that new people can download them..or at least so ic an have them at work too lol.

:popcorn: Wheres Kane? lol

JUST_PRODUCING 03-03-2009 10:38 AM

[QUOTE=frayz;3817719]Hey mike how about hosting the old Jorian clips so that new people can download them..or at least so ic an have them at work too lol.

:popcorn: Wheres Kane? lol[/QUOTE]

hmmm....i can talk to jorian about that.....i have had nothing to do with his previous clips. ill try to get them hosted up :yeah

JUST_PRODUCING 03-03-2009 10:40 AM

[QUOTE=Kaneone;3817379]what are you the rider now? we are congratulating the rider not the camera dude that follows him around and trys to live off his skill....

i guess thats why you have never had a camera guy, no skill to live off of :whoopass:

ninjakiller34 03-03-2009 10:44 AM

[quote=JUST_PRODUCING;3817764]i guess thats why you have never had a camera guy, no skill to live off of :whoopass:[/quote]
dude...im not a public relations type person. I dont think you should run it like this in the name of Jorian. Dont make Jorian look bad.:2cents

frayz 03-03-2009 10:49 AM

[QUOTE=JUST_PRODUCING;3817758]hmmm....i can talk to jorian about that.....i have had nothing to do with his previous clips. ill try to get them hosted up :yeah[/QUOTE]

Do it. There is a thread or two already asking for old clips to be re-upped plus it will help create the buzz with your new vid if they can see some of his old "trainings"

3824 03-03-2009 10:51 AM

Sorry Kane but for someone that has such an excellent business savoir faire you should realize how ignorant that statement is. Actually it's pretty sad that so many pro's "want to push the sport" but turn around and act like their shit doesn't stink when there is still a long road ahead. Guess the real superstars can do everything all by themselves?
You would never see a pro snow boarder or motox rider make such a ridiculous comment. Most of them realize that "the camera dude that follows him around and trys to live off his skill" are actually quite important and from what I have seen most of them appreciate and respect them for their contribution into elevating their exposure, never mind the friendship factor that is usually involved. I thought you were past these types of stupid comments with your status level now. Sad.

DEBO 03-03-2009 10:53 AM

I saw K@ne do this trick last year!! :LOL

-SKETCHY- 03-03-2009 10:57 AM

[QUOTE=Johnnie Do;3815565]sick for sure, you dont want to highside like that haha[/QUOTE]

Thats what I was thinking

JUST_PRODUCING 03-03-2009 11:03 AM

[QUOTE=scott3824;3817794]Sorry Kane but for someone that has such an excellent business savoir faire you should realize how ignorant that statement is. Actually it's pretty sad that so many pro's "want to push the sport" but turn around and act like their shit doesn't stink when there is still a long road ahead. Guess the real superstars can do everything all by themselves?
You would never see a pro snow boarder or motox rider make such a ridiculous comment. Most of them realize that "the camera dude that follows him around and trys to live off his skill" are actually quite important and from what I have seen most of them appreciate and respect them for their contribution into elevating their exposure, never mind the friendship factor that is usually involved. I thought you were past these types of stupid comments with your status level now. Sad.[/QUOTE]

scott i really love you man, i retract all my previous statements because i truly wish i had worded my response exactly like this. i could not have said it any better man, honestly. i would never want to start any bs in the name of Jorian i guess i just got really pissed off and reacted