Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Bike Pictures (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/281-stunt-bike-pictures)
-   -   BMW stunt pics...first hour of riding (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/281-stunt-bike-pictures/213452-bmw-stunt-pics-first.html)

TEACH C6 02-10-2008 01:49 PM

BMW stunt pics...first hour of riding

10 Attachment(s)
thanks to greg at beadyeyeproductions!

dont mind the duct tape on the seat, i needed somethign to stand on, no matter how wt it was. once i get my foot plate built it will be a different story. as soon as the bike is 100% setup, i will post some more G pics and some vid....

enjoy the 'dinasaur'! thing is SUPER FUN!

EJizzle07 02-10-2008 01:53 PM

Re: BMW stunt pics...first hour of riding

deff a different looking bike but tight pics

Jonne_J 02-10-2008 01:53 PM

sick pics!

but that bike is ugly :hello

apfire26 02-10-2008 01:55 PM

Wow, is this a new sponsor? Or you just tryin somthin new.

kipROCKet 02-10-2008 02:15 PM

Looks gay as hell, no offence.

TEACH C6 02-10-2008 02:21 PM

ya, the bike leaves a little to be desired in the looks department for sure...and actually this bike is no longer in production as the 'S' model, it will only come in the 'ST' version. There is more behind riding these bikes than just getting free ones....lots of cool opportunities for me and BMW and I'm excited to be aboard. The bike may be ugly, but that is not gonna stop me from shredding on it!!! It really is a fun bike!

crtchrktrcr 02-10-2008 02:30 PM

I don't want to freak you out..but your sprocket is on the wrong side!

redlinejesse 02-10-2008 02:30 PM

Glad to see you not having any problems on that thing! Hows that frontend? Any plans for the tank?

JohnnyBmore 02-10-2008 02:31 PM

If its as fun as it is UGLY!! Then it has to be a BLAST !!!!

PS
thats probably one of the only bikes I would rather street fighter

apfire26 02-10-2008 02:53 PM

Phieffer's is belt driven and yours is chain........I guess they're different bikes???

danherz 02-10-2008 04:30 PM

Fuckin sick!!! Who cares how ugly it is, that bike is worth at least 3 times any f4i on here!:LOL They are a bitch to work on though.

danherz 02-10-2008 04:31 PM

[QUOTE=apfire26;3154587]Phieffer's is belt driven and yours is chain........I guess they're different bikes???[/QUOTE]

I believe 2 different models of the f800...

TEACH C6 02-10-2008 04:37 PM

same bike, different support. he retains the belt bc the factory built him a custom swingarm. I'm sponsored by BMW North America, so I have to make the conversion...same as Tony and M1guh in Finland, each country deals with it in house.

its a work in progress, but i am really happy with the bike so far this early in my personal development of the machine. bmw is making some changes, if you get a chance, check out the new HP2 Sport...pretty badass, maybe I'll get one in the future!!??

thanks for the props...thumper power!

apfire26 02-10-2008 04:53 PM

Awsome Teach, glad things seem to be working out. Plus its good to see more factory riders.

radoi4o 02-10-2008 05:31 PM

pics are great..! I like to see more diferent bikes in stunt action...not the same F4 and 636...

sdfkillz 02-10-2008 06:26 PM

i guess its like dating a fat ugly girl who has lots of money and gives real good head...id prob do it too but id have a secret hot girl on the side:cheers

cjstunts 02-10-2008 06:50 PM

does it react differently with the sprocket on the right side? Also the brakes and sprocket are on the same side, does that make any kind of different braking or different reaction??

I know on choppers, the rightside drive is used to balance the bike better, as it moves the tranny, just wondering if you can feel any kind of weight balancing difference, or a tendency to lean to either side

silverstunterR6 02-10-2008 07:04 PM

^ good questions I'd like to know too...

va stunta 02-10-2008 08:14 PM

props teach!
no more 600rr? :[

TEACH C6 02-10-2008 08:15 PM

good question...i havent noticed any difference with the rightside drive or the single sided swingarm with the rear caliper location. feels like a brand new bike, everything works perfectly! lol

brakes are great (brembo) but the front end sucks. i need to modify it even more with thicker oil and a bigger spacer, its a front end from a 78 bmw i swear! i've seen a 636 front end on a race bike at the shop and i may try that, but i want it to look stock...wish i coulda got the setup CP has, then it b straight off the showroom practically.

handles great, its a little heavier feeling than the japs but i learned the balance really easy and its gonna be fun when i get the clutch/hb situated as well as my foot rest...the rear seat is super squishy and is not too good for sit down nh's or ss's.

fun for sure...we'll see what i can do about the looks department with some custom paint and other goodies! havent figured out the tank issues yet, but it has a better reach stock than my rr did, so go figure, i might rock it stock with some surf pad.