Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Stunt Bike Pictures (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/281-stunt-bike-pictures)
-   -   Learning (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/281-stunt-bike-pictures/142061-learning.html)

Kelm 09-29-2005 03:15 PM

Re: Learning

Damn.... :banghead

I don't have a pickup truck yet... Might soon though if I do I'll buy that off of you DBOUNCE.

DBOUNCE1 09-29-2005 03:20 PM

[QUOTE=Kelm]How much? I start my new job on Monday at Hooters as a bus boy :YEAH
On the street what's the top end... without blowing my engine I mean normal crusing can I still get on the highway?[/QUOTE]

Hooters? Beats the hell out of the movie theater huh!

When i had +15 i used to have to ride 10 miles on the highway everyday. I would run about 50mph at 10,000 RPMS Not great i realize, but it still got me around. The +10 was $73 when i bought honestly what is it worth i have never used it.

Kelm 09-29-2005 03:23 PM

[QUOTE=DBOUNCE1]Hooters? Beats the hell out of the movie theater huh!

When i had +15 i used to have to ride 10 miles on the highway everyday. I would run about 50mph at 10,000 RPMS Not great i realize, but it still got me around. The +10 was $73 when i bought honestly what is it worth i have never used it.[/QUOTE]

As soon as I replace my shifter, footpeg, and tail section... Seems like alot but I looked on eBay shouldn't cost me much I'll buy it off you cause when I get my 600 I'mma gear my 250 up so it's my stunt bike and I don't **** my new 600 all up trying to stunt it.

DBOUNCE1 09-29-2005 03:28 PM

[QUOTE=Kelm]As soon as I replace my shifter, footpeg, and tail section... Seems like alot but I looked on eBay shouldn't cost me much I'll buy it off you cause when I get my 600 I'mma gear my 250 up so it's my stunt bike and I don't **** my new 600 all up trying to stunt it.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good, what are you paying for a new tail section, cause i got one of them shits too.

EXMrider05 09-29-2005 03:31 PM

[QUOTE=Kelm]As soon as I replace my shifter, footpeg, and tail section... Seems like alot but I looked on eBay shouldn't cost me much I'll buy it off you cause when I get my 600 I'mma gear my 250 up so it's my stunt bike and I don't **** my new 600 all up trying to stunt it.[/QUOTE]
if your serius about stunting, then I would keep your 250 compelety stock and use that for the street as transportaion,and rock out the 600 for the parking lot bike. you will be loving life and you will excel in stunting so much faster then if u were on ur 250......

inolen 09-29-2005 03:33 PM

[QUOTE=STICKYstunts]And yes, I have seen how RPM is in person, and yes, I think he is a dumbass[/QUOTE]

:laughing

[QUOTE=Dano]if you really want some respect here's what you do:

don't post on any websites for a couple months, show back up outta no where with some no throttle hands and coasters or something along those lines. then you may actually get some respect. when you get older i promise you, you will see how much of a girl you act in your posts.[/QUOTE]

I'd still think he's a complete loser, he'd just be a complete loser with more skills than me :laughing

onsighter514d 09-29-2005 03:58 PM

Havnt you alread crashed once????? IF I WERE YOU ID PUT ON A ****IN JACKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelm 09-29-2005 04:08 PM

I'm only going 20mph when I wheelie if that.... and I hadn't crashed what so ever when I took those pictures I had just picked up the bike.

Pimpus Maximus 09-29-2005 04:54 PM

[QUOTE=Kelm]I'm only going 20mph when I wheelie if thatQUOTE]

And if you can get rugburn from running and falling at 2 years old, what do you think a semi violent crash at 20mph on pavement will do?

But now I feel like a hypocrit, cause I just wear a Helmet, long pants, and gloves, haha. Oh well...

-Max.

Kelm 09-29-2005 04:57 PM

[QUOTE=n00bkid001]But now I feel like a hypocrit, cause I just wear a Helmet, long pants, and gloves, haha. Oh well...

-Max.[/QUOTE]

Thats what I wear... I wear my jacket if it's cold and I just got a mesh jacket I'm going to start wearing :apimp It's nice a guy down the street gave it to me he had over 100 joe rocket jackets just gave it to me... hes cool as ****.

Division1 Ryan 09-29-2005 05:24 PM

Sticky told me to tell to kiss his a**!

f4stunna 09-29-2005 06:56 PM

[QUOTE=Beto]NO, if your gonna gear it then be prepared to not drive it on the streets, these little bikes can barely handle the streets already
IMO you should only gear it if you are ready to go 100% parking lot and NO STREETS....[/QUOTE]

thats some BS. ive been riding my F4 for a year and a half now -1+10 and havent had a prolbem. i ride on the highway all the time to school (bout 15 min eachway). the bike does 65 no problem.

inolen 09-29-2005 07:27 PM

[QUOTE=f4stunna]thats some BS. ive been riding my F4 for a year and a half now -1+10 and havent had a prolbem. i ride on the highway all the time to school (bout 15 min eachway). the bike does 65 no problem.[/QUOTE]

He's talking about the 250.

Dano 09-29-2005 08:17 PM

[QUOTE=f4stunna]thats some BS. ive been riding my F4 for a year and a half now -1+10 and havent had a prolbem. i ride on the highway all the time to school (bout 15 min eachway). the bike does 65 no problem.[/QUOTE]

im pretty sure 250's only have 5 speeds

f4stunna 09-29-2005 08:22 PM

[QUOTE=Dano]im pretty sure 250's only have 5 speeds[/QUOTE]

yea, that'd probubly make a difference

STICKYstunts 09-29-2005 09:57 PM

Ryan told me to tell you he will endo all over your face

Ninja63619 09-29-2005 10:38 PM

he is talking about a 250 , and 250 have 6 speeds

Turtle 09-30-2005 01:42 AM

[QUOTE=STICKYstunts]Ryan told me to tell you he will endo all over your face[/QUOTE]
who i sticky stunts? stick does no stunting....just watching....and oh yea...i got that box of whilllies you sent me but they were already expired....thanks sticker

Division1 Ryan 09-30-2005 08:54 AM

[QUOTE=STICKYstunts]Ryan told me to tell you he will endo all over your face[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I'll do a endo burnout on your face! :mad:

STICKYstunts 09-30-2005 11:12 AM

[QUOTE=Turtle]who i sticky stunts? stick does no stunting....just watching....and oh yea...i got that box of whilllies you sent me but they were already expired....thanks sticker[/QUOTE]

haha... sorry... i thought they were still good. Turtle stunts, when u coming down here to ride? We got a new new spot that is better than the frederick spot. You gotta come down and party/ride.