Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Wisconsin (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/266-wisconsin)
-   -   Appleton area riders? (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/266-wisconsin/153479-appleton-area-riders.html)

96zx6r 03-02-2006 08:50 PM

Appleton area riders?

I just started stuntin late last summer.. Most of my friends I ride with are too ***** to even try it so i need someone to stunt with. Even if your a ways out of the fox cities and wanna ride just hit me up. :YEAH

Ryan S 03-02-2006 09:22 PM

Re: Appleton area riders?

hit up section 8.

Mr Weber 03-02-2006 09:23 PM

[QUOTE=96zx6r]I just started stuntin late last summer.. Most of my friends I ride with are too ***** to even try it so i need someone to stunt with. Even if your a ways out of the fox cities and wanna ride just hit me up. :YEAH[/QUOTE]

:shruggs We ride in appleton!! When we're not in jail!!!:laughing

96zx6r 03-02-2006 09:54 PM

[QUOTE=r6weber]:shruggs We ride in appleton!! When we're not in jail!!!:laughing[/QUOTE]

lol awsome.. im tryin to find a cage and im gettin my bike geared soon.. im a newbie to slow wheelies... Would be awsome to come out and ride with you guys!

Kev900RR 03-03-2006 08:40 AM

GOOD LUCK WITH STUNTING THAT ZX6, I DON'T RECAL ANYONE DOING ANYTHING SLOW ON THOSE THINGS. BUT I GUESS COULD BE WRONG, AT LEAST I WAS ONCE A LONG LONG TIME AGO...........:shruggs

Brian V 03-03-2006 08:46 AM

[QUOTE=Kev900RR]GOOD LUCK WITH STUNTING THAT ZX6, I DON'T RECAL ANYONE DOING ANYTHING SLOW ON THOSE THINGS. BUT I GUESS COULD BE WRONG, AT LEAST I WAS ONCE A LONG LONG TIME AGO...........:shruggs[/QUOTE]Apparently you've never heard of Matt Weber???? He Kills the ZX-6.

96zx6r 03-03-2006 01:28 PM

I figure if some guys can do circle with cruisers why cant I learn on any sportbike... Its not gonna be the best bike to stunt but i cant afford another bike

Kev900RR 03-03-2006 01:44 PM

[QUOTE=VAZ]Apparently you've never heard of Matt Weber???? He Kills the ZX-6.[/QUOTE]THATS RIGHT, I FORGOT, BUT AINT THOSE OLDER ONES TANKS THOUGH?:shruggs

96zx6r 03-04-2006 02:33 AM

yea there pretty heavy in the front end.. should work good enough though :YEAH

ATown1K 03-06-2006 01:27 PM

I just moved up to Appleton last week. We'll have to meet up one of these days.

Still have to get my bike up here though.

I just ride and mess around here and there.

ibrac54 03-06-2006 07:25 PM

[QUOTE=WaynesNside]I just moved up to Appleton last week. We'll have to meet up one of these days.

Still have to get my bike up here though.

I just ride and mess around here and there.[/QUOTE]

when we can get everyone together(out of jail):LOL we'll get a hold of you guys and go for a ride:cheers

96zx6r 03-06-2006 08:43 PM

[QUOTE=ibrac54]when we can get everyone together(out of jail):LOL we'll get a hold of you guys and go for a ride:cheers[/QUOTE]

awsome hopefully ill be out ridin in a few weeks after speedtech fixes there screw ups on my bike...

Mr Weber 03-06-2006 09:01 PM

:shruggs What did he skrew up now???

96zx6r 03-06-2006 10:00 PM

First time I got it back they forgot a small air spacer in the carb
Second they never plugged in the fuel pump
Now the tubes that keep the right pressure through the carbs are screwed up cuz they tried to hook em up like a 98 and newer bike... so all in all its been pretty shitty... I know jason does good work but another guy has been doin the work on it.. Jasons comin to pick it up on the 13th since hes down in daytona right now.. Hes been really good about gettin my bike in quick.. Hopefully 3rd times a charm!

cbrdude05 03-07-2006 12:06 AM

kevin we'll be out riding this week for sure... once we finish getin my bike together we can take mine out.. hopefully the cage comes soon....

ATown1K 03-08-2006 07:34 AM

[QUOTE=96zx6r]awsome hopefully ill be out ridin in a few weeks after speedtech fixes there screw ups on my bike...[/QUOTE]

Is that a bike shop??

You guys are startin early...give me a lil more time and I'll be ready to ride. Fawk all this snow. :nono

96zx6r 03-08-2006 10:40 AM

[QUOTE=WaynesNside]Is that a bike shop??

You guys are startin early...give me a lil more time and I'll be ready to ride. Fawk all this snow. :nono[/QUOTE]

Yea its a shop in oshkosh.. We will be ridin every day we can. Just let us know when its warm enough for ya :LOL

cbrdude05 03-08-2006 12:30 PM

Yea we were out riding yesterday... :LOL probably again today!!!!

ATown1K 03-08-2006 01:32 PM

Ahh ok...not dobut I'll be ready soon. I wanted to touch up somethings on mine too before I hit the streets.

96zx6r 03-08-2006 04:18 PM

[QUOTE=WaynesNside]Ahh ok...not dobut I'll be ready soon. I wanted to touch up somethings on mine too before I hit the streets.[/QUOTE]

Yea my bike wont be ready till probably the 17th then ill be givin er hell.. :YEAH