Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Wisconsin (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/266-wisconsin)
-   -   Ryan~~Way to Make Jesse Sweat! (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/266-wisconsin/141542-ryan-way-make-jesse.html)

ohh2cute 09-22-2005 02:26 PM

Ryan~~Way to Make Jesse Sweat!

Ryan

We just received the crash video in the mail and I don't think I've seen Jesse break a sweat that bad even working out. I turned around and looked at him while watching it and his whole face was dripping with sweat. :sickly I thought he was going to throw up. He had to wash his face and change his clothes after watching it. I think he even stopped breathing at the initial flipping of the bike until the end of the clip everytime we watched it.

That was some crazy shit to relive, took me back to the day, and I know it definitely took HIM back! :(

Before anybody asks to see the clip I'm going to tell you NO....you can see it on the next VMC video coming out...not sure when that will be, but I think it's coming out sometime soon.

Thanks for sending that Ryan! ;)

bill parr 09-22-2005 02:32 PM

Re: Ryan~~Way to Make Jesse Sweat!

damn, i havent seen mine yet either...im almost afraid to look at it when i do...

Ryan S 09-22-2005 04:44 PM

i'm glad you got it!!! i'm so sorry for taking so long, i just don't see our editor that much anymore....our video will be done by december so we can hit all the ims shows with it.....

featuring-sect 8, mwb's, d-aces, hocus pocus

ohh2cute 09-22-2005 07:32 PM

Looking forward to it! :YEAH

bill parr 09-22-2005 07:34 PM

[QUOTE=ohh2cute]Looking forward to it! :YEAH[/QUOTE]
hey, im keeping my wheelchair and going as timmy from south park for halloween, jessie should go as jimmy and we can stage the cripple fight....it would be good for some laughs....and some footage... :laughing

pfunkadelik 09-22-2005 11:10 PM

....i'm like super curious to see it, but like some of the other wicked crash vid's i've seen.... they are hard for me to watch. Jesse... hope everything is well!! Anna.... WHAT UP WIT' HALLOWEEN THIS YEAR?!? :BEER :marlborok :GHOST: :PUMPKIN: :SKULL: :group :LUCKY13

Miltown 09-23-2005 11:07 AM

ya after watching it it was pretty obvious how my leg broke, the whole time i was thinking the 12 bar landed on it or the cage, but instread my body went one way, and my entire bike took my leg the other direction.

ohh2cute 09-24-2005 08:48 PM

P.....

I don't think there will be a Halloween party at our place this year....it sounds like everyone wants to go out. Beats me?? :shruggs

I would like to have it our house as usual, but I'll keep you updated.

pfunkadelik 09-26-2005 04:32 PM

[QUOTE=ohh2cute]P.....

I don't think there will be a Halloween party at our place this year....it sounds like everyone wants to go out. Beats me?? :shruggs

I would like to have it our house as usual, but I'll keep you updated.[/QUOTE]

"Paging Dr. P. Dogg..... Paging Dr. P. Dogg"

pfunkadelik 09-26-2005 07:34 PM

[QUOTE=Miltown]ya after watching it it was pretty obvious how my leg broke, the whole time i was thinking the 12 bar landed on it or the cage, but instread my body went one way, and my entire bike took my leg the other direction.[/QUOTE]

.... were you wearing the new jacket and helmet?? how did they do?? see any damage on them?? :shruggs

Miltown 09-26-2005 08:49 PM

no jacket, dirtbike helmet, thank god that would have been expensive. After owning an icon jacket, i would never buy one again, doesn't fit right, armore is cheap, sold it on ebay.

bill parr 09-28-2005 01:25 PM

[QUOTE=Miltown]no jacket, dirtbike helmet, thank god that would have been expensive. After owning an icon jacket, i would never buy one again, doesn't fit right, armore is cheap, sold it on ebay.[/QUOTE]
joe rocket....mine is still good after my crash, hell after ALOT of crashes on it its still good. the sleeves never rolled up or anything during a crash

Miltown 09-28-2005 01:29 PM

i agree joe rocket and alpinestars have the best protection

shepdawg 10-02-2005 11:55 PM

glad you enjoyed it sorry i set the camera down i thought i was gonna puke..........like i said b4 that video doesnt show shit compaired to how i saw it in my head........