Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Detroit Street Ryders (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/26-detroit-street-ryders)
-   -   R.I.P Jokes thread (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/26-detroit-street-ryders/9121-r-i-p-jokes.html)

Rochcroket 01-26-2003 09:54 PM

R.I.P Jokes thread

Thank to Clawsongirl and all the other panzy people just browsing our boards looking for something that offends them so they can ruin my day by posting thier "fellings", boo hu. A joke is ment to be funny not to put down, offend, or discriminate. If you think a joke does any of these three things you lack to ablity to take a joke and to fully understand it may not be funny to you but to someone else it could brightin up thier day. So the main thing is if you dont like what I say keep it to yourself:twofinger :moon

Thats it, im done flaming...:apimp

LSR Najwa 01-26-2003 10:47 PM

Re: Re: R.I.P Jokes thread

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by clawsongirl [/i]
[B]Well atleast you learned something.I see that your best stunt is no longer SWITCH HITTING -It's nice to see you've determined your sexual preference.Glad I could help but, I'm still not convinced you're done FLAMING:hello [/B][/QUOTE]

umm ya...yer an ass

TIM 01-26-2003 10:48 PM

Re: R.I.P Jokes thread

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rochcroket [/i]
[B]Thank to Clawsongirl and all the other panzy people just browsing our boards looking for something that offends them so they can ruin my day by posting thier "fellings", boo hu. A joke is ment to be funny not to put down, offend, or discriminate. If you think a joke does any of these three things you lack to ablity to take a joke and to fully understand it may not be funny to you but to someone else it could brightin up thier day. So the main thing is if you dont like what I say keep it to yourself:twofinger :moon

Thats it, im done flaming...:apimp [/B][/QUOTE]
You need to chill the fuck out. If you are going to hang out around here you need to change the fucking attitude. for the record your far from a pimp:bs

the wizz 01-26-2003 11:51 PM

Did I ever tell anyone that I really like to eat rice. Soy sauce is soo good!!!

clawsongirl 01-26-2003 11:57 PM

merlin

It's 7 degrees outside!!:p

Merlin 01-27-2003 12:04 AM

I had the post First

I had the post first....not the PM....anyways....:band2

vncntMaher 01-27-2003 12:06 AM

lol what exactly IS a sista? :twofinger

vincent

the wizz 01-27-2003 12:07 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by vncntMaher [/i]
[B]lol what exactly IS a sista? :twofinger

vincent [/B][/QUOTE]

isn't that a brand of batteries?

clawsongirl 01-27-2003 12:14 AM

sista

Speaking of batteries -I'm gonna go see if my bike starts up!!:twofingerHey Merlin:aplaya Friends:hello

Merlin 01-27-2003 12:16 AM

it's a Female/girl/woman

TIM 01-27-2003 05:46 AM

btw what thread are you people referring to:confused:

Raybone 01-27-2003 10:08 AM

yea what the hell is this all about??????

guys gettin all worked up in here :rolleyes:

babebblues 01-27-2003 10:11 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by TIM [/i]
[B]btw what thread are you people referring to:confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

There was a jokes thread on here and a few people posted some jokes that other's didn't care too much for and it turned into a few heated arguements, hopefully it over with tho....

TIM 01-27-2003 10:18 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by babebblues [/i]
[B]There was a jokes thread on here and a few people posted some jokes that other's didn't care too much for and it turned into a few heated arguements, hopefully it over with tho.... [/B][/QUOTE]
hmmmmm shugga must have deleted it

babebblues 01-27-2003 10:22 AM

[B]hmmmmm shugga must have deleted it [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah he prolly did, It was a thread that needed to be deleted....

TIM 01-27-2003 10:24 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by babebblues [/i]
[B]Yeah he prolly did, It was a thread that needed to be deleted.... [/B][/QUOTE]
I miss all the good stuff :(

Flava 01-27-2003 11:23 AM

no big deal

There were some jokes posted that were in bad taste and some peeps got wayyyyy outa hand , but its all done and over with.:cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

TIM 01-27-2003 12:25 PM

I just read the thread and :eek: the jokes sucked ok whatever if i payed attention I would have deleted those ones but NO fighting. we can't let the shit turn into last year. The only thing i read that really was way off base was the bat comment, ummmm No if anyone feels the need to swing a bat on someone please throw the threats at me and not others. Guys fuck around all you want but it's not cool to threaten harm on a women, thats one thing that can set me off quick even if it is joking around.

Rochcroket 01-27-2003 12:50 PM

[B]I just read the thread and :eek: the jokes sucked ok whatever if i payed attention I would have deleted those ones but NO fighting. we can't let the shit turn into last year. The only thing i read that really was way off base was the bat comment, ummmm No if anyone feels the need to swing a bat on someone please throw the threats at me and not others. Guys fuck around all you want but it's not cool to threaten harm on a women, thats one thing that can set me off quick even if it is joking around. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah clawson girl im sorry bout the threat I was'nt serious at all but don't call me gay. Aight, we good now?

TIM 01-27-2003 12:55 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rochcroket [/i]
[B]Yeah clawson girl im sorry bout the threat but don't call me gay. Aight, we good now? [/B][/QUOTE]
Ummm I remember you calling adam and I gay and it wasn't even in a jokes thread :confused: