Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Detroit Street Ryders (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/26-detroit-street-ryders)
-   -   Vicious Ink!!! (dv8 Sponsors) (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/26-detroit-street-ryders/6897-vicious-ink-dv8-sponsors.html)

RONNIE 01-03-2003 12:17 PM

Vicious Ink!!! (dv8 Sponsors)

Jerry and Thom, you guys are definitely doin shit right.. Listen up everyone!! I go in this place and im like DAMN!! all nicely painted, had everything organized on the walls and in the case for the jewelry n shirts n stuff. they got flyers, cards, a huge Vicious Ink logo on the floor! jackets for purchasing hangin from the ceiling, nice lighting.. these guys take this seriously and do a good job at it!!. jerry sat me down and went through everything with me to a TEE!! showed me all the needles in the packages, explained what everything meant to me.. he did the tattoo (QUICK AND NICE!) and afterwards schooled me on how to take care of it properly. THESE GUYS ARE GOOD!!! proud to be able to say they sponsor DV8 and anytime anyone plans on getting a new tat or piercing, GO TO VICIOUS INK!! seriously everyone.. its a super clean, nice atmosphere and the dudes are hella cool!! Thanx Jerry and Thom!!! I've been to other places before but you guys are KIK ASS!!

[SIZE=4]WWW.VICIOUSINK.COM[/SIZE]

Raybone 01-03-2003 12:22 PM

dude i know that guy he is cool......his shop is right by my house.......what made you go all the way out there to get a tat????

babebblues 01-03-2003 12:30 PM

It's right by my house too maybe 5 mintues away!! They have a very nice shop!!!

Raybone 01-03-2003 12:38 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by babebblues [/i]
[B]It's right by my house too maybe 5 mintues away!! They have a very nice shop!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

yea his shop is like 5 min from my house too....my friend knows him pretty well i met him a few weeks ago........never been in his shop but now i want to go and check it out

i signed up on his message board but i dont know how to post...where do you put the message in at?????? :apimp

ynot 01-03-2003 01:45 PM

It is hard as hell to find a good artist so if you have found one you like handcuff his ass!! When is the next one?? They are addictive!!!!:jester

RONNIE 01-03-2003 05:32 PM

ihno;gan

i know i wont be there that often for tattoos or piercings so i just figured i would let everyone know they are very good at what they do... hopefully we can get people to go there for anything they need done... they are definitely good and we will keep em, but i dont know bout all this hancuffin stuff yer talkin bout!! :laughing :laughing

ynot 01-06-2003 08:34 AM

[QUOTE]they are definitely good and we will keep em, but i dont know bout all this hancuffin stuff yer talkin bout!! [/QUOTE]

:twofinger :twofinger

babebblues 01-06-2003 08:58 AM

ynot??

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ynot [/i]
[B]:twofinger :twofinger [/B][/QUOTE]

When are you going to Jerry(vicious ink) to get your tattoo done??? :hello

ynot 01-08-2003 08:30 AM

Re: ynot??

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by babebblues [/i]
[B]When are you going to Jerry(vicious ink) to get your tattoo done??? :hello [/B][/QUOTE]

Ill go and check him out but I have a artist that I am very happy with.. We are working on a half sleeve now :D.

babebblues 01-08-2003 08:33 AM

Re: Re: ynot??

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ynot [/i]
[B]Ill go and check him out but I have a artist that I am very happy with.. We are working on a half sleeve now :D. [/B][/QUOTE]

Half Sleeve??? OMG ouchie!!!! I don't do the needle thing, too long sitting in 1 place with a needle in your arm!! No way!! Good Luck......:hello

ynot 01-08-2003 08:35 AM

It's not that bad just do a few things at a time. My Wife told me I was sick because I told her I like the pain :eek:.

babebblues 01-08-2003 08:41 AM

Well everyone has there own things that are weird pain, but a needle is not my thing... I understand her point!! haha The pain doesn't bother Ronnie either, so maybe it's a guy thing...

AKTR_Master 01-09-2003 02:12 PM

Must be, but I would ahve to say the worse spot I've had one done so far is the big piece on my back... I'm not sure if it was the area or the length of time that was spent back there that made it hurt more than the others. I've had good luck with Bluz Tattooz in Waterford. If you're in the area and looking it's a good shop.

TIM 01-09-2003 02:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
anyone got any pics of theres

TIM 01-09-2003 02:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
cover up

TIM 01-09-2003 02:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
almost done

TIM 01-09-2003 02:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
2-3 hours left of work to be done

X-Rated 01-09-2003 02:49 PM

Well its definately colorful :eek: I need a cover up done on my chest. If anyone goes up there anytime soon let me know. I know Tatoo Tom so let me know when u go.

Mr. Kittles 01-09-2003 03:48 PM

what the dice arent pimp no more???//

Cori 01-09-2003 05:15 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by TIM [/i]
[B]anyone got any pics of theres [/B][/QUOTE]

me and tony got tats

mine