Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Detroit Street Ryders (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/26-detroit-street-ryders)
-   -   cho-cha's bike...missing?? (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/26-detroit-street-ryders/11849-cho-chas-bike-missing.html)

the wizz 02-24-2003 03:45 PM

cho-cha's bike...missing??

1 Attachment(s)
da-rims biatch!! They just got dropped off at qccoatings. By the way Adam the dude said your rims should be done tommorrow.

Raybone 02-24-2003 03:48 PM

you must get really bored at home during the day dont ya!!!!

this stuff is hilarious though keep them coming it gives me something to laugh at during my extremely boring day at work!!!!!

KelKel 02-24-2003 04:35 PM

Re: cho-cha's bike...missing??

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by the wizz [/i]
[B]da-rims biatch!! They just got dropped off at qccoatings. By the way Adam the dude said your rims should be done tommorrow. [/B][/QUOTE]

Holy shit Lil' Chuck you scared the shit out of me!!! Ya know I have to live with him and all of his mood swings so keep the joking around about his bike to a minimum..K??? :twofinger

Raybone 02-24-2003 04:44 PM

Re: Re: cho-cha's bike...missing??

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ChoCha's Roomie [/i]
[B]Holy shit Lil' Chuck you scared the shit out of me!!! Ya know I have to live with him and all of his mood swings so keep the joking around about his bike to a minimum..K??? :twofinger [/B][/QUOTE]

where is chris's unemployed ace at anyway i just tried to call him!!!! damn nextels!!!:mad:

nextel = next-ta nothing.......uhhhhh yea not very funny ehhh?

KelKel 02-24-2003 04:51 PM

Re: Re: Re: cho-cha's bike...missing??

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raybone [/i]
[B]where is chris's unemployed ace at anyway i just tried to call him!!!! damn nextels!!!:mad:

nextel = next-ta nothing.......uhhhhh yea not very funny ehhh? [/B][/QUOTE]

He's most likely at the gym and then off to class.....but it's not my turn to babysit him so I'm not sure.

the wizz 02-24-2003 04:57 PM

who do you think took all the pics today??? It was the chocha himself!! But he did just leave my house so I don't know where he went.

ChoCha 02-24-2003 06:18 PM

I am right here....:hello

Yes Ray, some of us are unemployed and not as fortunate as your ass being able to sit on the internet all day long and getting paid for it.. GD designers = slackers!!!!!!

the wizz 02-24-2003 06:41 PM

any reason you are not at class?

Raybone 02-25-2003 09:27 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ChoCha [/i]
[B]I am right here....:hello

Yes Ray, some of us are unemployed and not as fortunate as your ass being able to sit on the internet all day long and getting paid for it.. GD designers = slackers!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

yes designers = laziness....slacking....internet....sleeping....eating too much food......slothness....boredness...need i go on???

LEASNIT 02-25-2003 11:52 AM

Yay .. my wheels will be done .. **** .. guess I should find some $$ to pay for em huh .. lol

TIM 02-25-2003 12:24 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by XtremelySlammed [/i]
[B]Yay .. my wheels will be done .. **** .. guess I should find some $$ to pay for em huh .. lol [/B][/QUOTE] how about your broke ass gets the money you owe me for rims just a thought :rolleyes:

LEASNIT 02-25-2003 12:29 PM

What Tim? You wanna give me your money for your shirts.. thats so nice of you Tim .....

Little-E 02-25-2003 12:38 PM

you are the dumb ass that gave everyone their shirts with out taking the money!!:twofinger As soon as I see my shirts thats when you get your money:Dsmile

TIM 02-25-2003 12:41 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by XtremelySlammed [/i]
[B]What Tim? You wanna give me your money for your shirts.. thats so nice of you Tim ..... [/B][/QUOTE] bitch i paid you. and I am not playing about er's shirts you should tell him before i do and i have to go that way today anyways.

Little-E 02-25-2003 12:44 PM

What are you talking about, my shirts?:confused:

TIM 02-25-2003 12:45 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Little-E [/i]
[B]What are you talking about, my shirts?:confused: [/B][/QUOTE]
No my money

SHIFFTY 02-25-2003 02:45 PM

who would have thought that a bunch of shirts would cause so much shit :eek: :LOL

X-Rated 02-25-2003 04:53 PM

now ur involved BWAHAHAHA

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SHIFT [/i]
[B]who would have thought that a bunch of shirts would cause so much shit :eek: :LOL [/B][/QUOTE]
if you (they) woulda got em right no shit... Now u know to mind yo bizness and knowing is half the battle
[SIZE=4]GI JOE[/SIZE]

Stallion 02-25-2003 05:07 PM

dont worry he still watches cartoooooonz :offtopic

SHIFFTY 02-25-2003 05:33 PM

Kev dont get smart with me. You should have never orderd what you did. I know that there not what you want but you orderd them so deal with. AND NOW YOU KNOW AND KNOWING IS HALF THE BATTLE, G.I MOTHERFUKING. JOE