Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Pennsylvania (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/259-pennsylvania)
-   -   philly sucks, too much chrome and too little talent (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/259-pennsylvania/92671-philly-sucks-too-much.html)

weirdsteve 09-27-2004 12:59 PM

philly sucks, too much chrome and too little talent

no stuntriders at all, i've never seen anyone who lives in this city with a bar that knew how to use it. plenty of stupid looking chrome busas though. then you go a mile into jersey and everyone can frekin wheelie. we had one ok spot that was shut done after some idiot crapper girl ran into a guardrail while racing in the parking lot. oh yeah this thread and this forum are crap too, don't waste your time by replying just move to Florida.

RoadStainR6 09-27-2004 04:21 PM

Re: philly sucks, too much chrome and too little talent

I feel your pain man. At least there are people that ride around you. There are so few riders in my town that my roommate and I are actually known as "those boys with the bikes"... as soon as I'm done with school I'll be in FL goin to MMI. College needs to be shorter!

Ed LegionST 09-28-2004 08:33 AM

i heard superman made an apperance in philly this weekend

weirdsteve 09-28-2004 12:13 PM

[QUOTE=eddie1000]i heard superman made an apperance in philly this weekend[/QUOTE]

no he flew away after he heard the indo comp was cancelled, long live trenton.

devilstoy 09-28-2004 05:10 PM

hahahhahahaha

Ed LegionST 09-28-2004 06:05 PM

need to find a diffrent cape and rock that shit this week maybe batman that could be fun :YEAH

weirdsteve 09-29-2004 12:20 PM

[QUOTE=eddie1000]need to find a diffrent cape and rock that shit this week maybe batman that could be fun :YEAH[/QUOTE]

what crack you hitin choppa style?

weirdsteve 09-29-2004 12:27 PM

[QUOTE=devilstoy]hahahhahahaha[/QUOTE]

punk punk cha na punk punk

weirdsteve 09-29-2004 12:44 PM

today is 9-29, or the international holiday of 929, much like 4-20, i celebrate the greatness of this retarded bike and the smart little man named honda who made it all possible. if you just read this entire thread you are a complete douchebag.

RoadStainR6 09-29-2004 03:49 PM

<---- douchbag

weirdsteve 09-29-2004 09:25 PM

[QUOTE=RoadStainR6]<---- douchbag[/QUOTE]

well my man your in good company with myself nick and ed.

wangsta6 09-30-2004 12:49 AM

i guess i fit in douchebag to

June 09-30-2004 04:21 PM

What's a stunter???? :shruggs

RoadStainR6 10-01-2004 09:30 AM

not me! but it is kinda cool to see people actually posting in here!

weirdsteve 10-01-2004 12:49 PM

[QUOTE=June]What's a stunter???? :shruggs[/QUOTE]

you wouldn't know since you're from my crappy ass busa town. Yeah man we had to add a special sauce to this crap PA forum to get a couple guys from jersey and us to reply. everyone in philly wants to learn this shit but no one seems to have the heart or persitence. Most serious stunters in south east PA know each other, so if anyone else is left out there let me know. We gonna meet up somewhere on sunday, sunday sunday sunday.

squirrel 10-01-2004 01:10 PM

roadstain,,,,, that's some nasty pics.. what did you do ?
rule #1 --- when acting up , where your shit..

RoadStainR6 10-01-2004 04:47 PM

haha, yeeaaaa. nasty shit man. We were ridin on 125. Tryin to get our wheelies down. I was pickin it up like a champ. My boy that was riding with me could seem to get clutching. He could only power them up. I showed him how to do it and sent him on his way. He finally started to get it. I was packing up the camera's and gettin ready to roll, he said he wanted to make one or two more passes. he clutched that one up really nice and tried to ride it out. never covered the rear brake. brought it past BP, and the tail hit. he was doin a good 50-55. wearin nothin but a t-shirt and a helmet. I tried to talk him into wearing gloves at least. but he said it felt "weird" he now has nerve damage in his hands... so I bet that feels pretty "weird" too! The pics do no justice. It looked so much worse when the bruises started showing and it started to scab over. But now I'm out of a stunt bike. And he left for IRAQ this morning. Still all torn up. His CO is gonna love that shit! haha. He said he's gonna help me get another bike though. so I'll be at it again next season. I've got more pics if anyone wants to see them!

squirrel 10-02-2004 07:07 AM

yeh, i would like to see em' ... do you have another bike to ride ?

June 10-04-2004 08:24 PM

[QUOTE=weirdsteve]you wouldn't know since you're from my crappy ass busa town. Yeah man we had to add a special sauce to this crap PA forum to get a couple guys from jersey and us to reply. everyone in philly wants to learn this shit but no one seems to have the heart or persitence. Most serious stunters in south east PA know each other, so if anyone else is left out there let me know. We gonna meet up somewhere on sunday, sunday sunday sunday.[/QUOTE]
Damn and I thought I was the only one who thought that all there is in philly are BUSAS!!! I rode all day sunday and it was great until the night time then I froze my balls off...

June

June 10-04-2004 08:27 PM

What's a squid???

Damn I just remember that would be me :hello