Stunt Bike Forum

Stunt Bike Forum (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/)
-   Pennsylvania (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/259-pennsylvania)
-   -   For Sale (https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/259-pennsylvania/127790-sale.html)

Pepe 05-29-2005 10:28 AM

For Sale

1998 900 RR Street Fighter with 2001 929 front end. Cage, Bar, +12

$2000

Pics in my Gallery or at [url]www.streetcowboyz.com[/url]

Let me know

Street Warrior 05-29-2005 10:50 PM

Re: For Sale

What's up with the 929 front end, I hear it leaves the front too high on a 900 even after you lower the forks as far as they will go, and the only fix is shorter dogbones...., have you done this or is this thing nose high?

also, what's the status of the title and the motor?

will you ship?

Goose 07-21-2005 08:49 PM

[QUOTE=Pepe]1998 900 RR Street Fighter with 2001 929 front end. Cage, Bar, +12

$2000

Pics in my Gallery or at [url]www.streetcowboyz.com[/url]

Let me know[/QUOTE]

What are you thinking...............you're as bad as phleps!!!!!

[url]https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134142[/url]

How's it going Pepe?????

Give me a call when you get a free moment from hot women, 651-263-8000.

Goose

Pepe 07-24-2005 09:44 PM

Hey no one said anything about quitin' I juast want to start over with a pretty bike.........easier to pic up some chicks when you're pimpin a pretty bike. That and everytime I take it out I get hassled and pulled over. Got a show comin' up and the Baltimore Bike Blast so I might have to hold on to it for awhile.........

Goose 07-24-2005 11:51 PM

[QUOTE=Pepe]Hey no one said anything about quitin' I juast want to start over with a pretty bike.........easier to pic up some chicks when you're pimpin a pretty bike. That and everytime I take it out I get hassled and pulled over. Got a show comin' up and the Baltimore Bike Blast so I might have to hold on to it for awhile.........[/QUOTE]

Have fun at the show!!!! Good to hear from you. Go easy on the chicks, they just don't know whats in store!!!!

Give em' hell, get r done!!!!!

Goose
p.s. see the new/old avatar????? Remember that day?????

Pepe 07-25-2005 04:48 PM

[QUOTE=Goose]Have fun at the show!!!! Good to hear from you. Go easy on the chicks, they just don't know whats in store!!!!

Give em' hell, get r done!!!!!

Goose
p.s. see the new/old avatar????? Remember that day?????[/QUOTE]

I seen the new avatar..I can't believe you were able to get that frame from the video clip so clear.........sweet

weirdsteve 07-25-2005 08:19 PM

[QUOTE=Pepe]Hey no one said anything about quitin' I juast want to start over with a pretty bike.........easier to pic up some chicks when you're pimpin a pretty bike. That and everytime I take it out I get hassled and pulled over. Got a show comin' up and the Baltimore Bike Blast so I might have to hold on to it for awhile.........[/QUOTE]

show???? where man dont let us down

Pepe 07-25-2005 08:24 PM

[QUOTE=weirdsteve]show???? where man dont let us down[/QUOTE]

John from B-more xtreme told me he told you guyz about it........hey man my bad I just assumed you knew about it, hell that's half the reason I figured I would go since you and your team would be there?

Give me a call.......even better, give John a call and see what the hell is going on and then let me know too........

weirdsteve 07-26-2005 08:31 PM

oh yeah that...we should be able to hit that, i wanna try to make a weekend out of it. i wanna know it's locked b/f we start driving though. we're havin a show on 9/23 or around then in medford NJ, lock your calender for it bro. i just fixed the kill switch so now i can turn my shit off during the coasties haha

Pepe 07-26-2005 09:04 PM

[QUOTE=weirdsteve]oh yeah that...we should be able to hit that, i wanna try to make a weekend out of it. i wanna know it's locked b/f we start driving though. we're havin a show on 9/23 or around then in medford NJ, lock your calender for it bro. i just fixed the kill switch so now i can turn my shit off during the coasties haha[/QUOTE]

Shit I think that's my night to work bro..... :mad: I put it on my calender though in case shit changes.......anything can happen in mine line of work.... :laughing .....

destroyer134 07-26-2005 09:09 PM

what the title status?real interested

Goose 07-26-2005 09:15 PM

[QUOTE=Pepe]I seen the new avatar..I can't believe you were able to get that frame from the video clip so clear.........sweet[/QUOTE]

Serena was taking still shots with her digital camera that day, no video involved. I think thats why it is so clear.

It was worth the pain and bruises for that shot!!!

Goose

Pepe 07-26-2005 09:19 PM

[QUOTE=destroyer134]what the title status?real interested[/QUOTE]

Title is clean man. I need a pretty bike for cruisin around on the streets for awhile and then I can stunt out the new one next year. Something different........

Pepe 07-26-2005 09:22 PM

[QUOTE=Goose]Serena was taking still shots with her digital camera that day, no video involved. I think thats why it is so clear.

It was worth the pain and bruises for that shot!!!

Goose[/QUOTE]

Oh deff worth "THE" shot.......everytime.......that's why we do thi shit right!!!!! That and the hot ass chicks........Like the playmate in my avatar....Sydney Michaels...... :aplaya ......bet you that one pisses off the X :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing :laughing

destroyer134 07-26-2005 10:14 PM

send me some pics of it to my email...if i like ill pick it up thursday.....destroyer_134@hotmail.com

usaf 08-01-2006 04:04 PM

still for sale???? send pics to [email]usaf1997@excite.com[/email]

Pepe 08-03-2006 12:45 AM

[QUOTE=destroyer134]send me some pics of it to my email...if i like ill pick it up thursday.....destroyer_134@hotmail.com[/QUOTE]

Sorry I sold my baby awhile ago..... dam I miss that bike:banghead

GSE Nick 08-03-2006 12:47 AM

[QUOTE=Pepe]Sorry I sold my baby awhile ago..... dam I miss that bike:banghead[/QUOTE]

quitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:LOL

Pepe 08-03-2006 12:55 AM

[QUOTE=GSE Nick]quitter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:LOL[/QUOTE]

I aint no quitter... what are you guys doing next weekend? there is a place down here called quad st, you've probably stunted it before, i'll be there this weekend and next weekend....

weirdsteve 08-03-2006 12:56 PM

i might be up for it if anyone else is headin down there on saturday.